Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

New server bug reports!

minor rounding error:

Darla outside portland says she buys sunflowers for .42 gold, but when i sold her 50, i got 20 gold, not 21. Same for blue lupines

if u sell something, you should get the portions of the gold pieces or the npc should say you have less than 1 gp of the item rather than just take it and give u nothing.

if u sell something, you should get the portions of the gold pieces or the npc should say you have less than 1 gp of the item rather than just take it and give u nothing.

that would be nice, but my point is she shorted me by one gold, not the part of a gold that always vanishes. 50x.42=21 exactly not 20.

This morning while on IP, I saw a red message on my screen that a skeleton had tried to attack me. Is this showing that a bug was being stopped or that a bug is still in the server for trying invisible attacks?

At least I was able to continue doing things.

I took my needle from the storage (had 1 in it)

Killed bunnies, got the fur and meat.

Sold the meat to get money for thread.

I bought 10 thread (all money I had) and made 2 fur gloves.

Sold them and went back to storage.

Deposited my needle.

Watched my bag, suddenly there were 20 more needles.

The weren't in it b4, and could not have bought needle instead of thread (not enough money for it)

If I found out how this is done I try it with coins lol.

I thought the plan was for the new server to have 70 slots for the free version (and more for p2p) but the #storage command still says "...out of 50 slots used"

The rats in the house in IP and the coords 89 105 dont seem to move as much as there ment to, i thoguh rats are very fast creatures and they move almost as much as bunnies.

i just finished reaserching gold mining and i got this message

You finished researching Gold Mining: Gold Mining allows you to extract gold ore from a, guess what, mine gold!
and im sure it was meant to say "You finished researching Gold Mining: Gold Mining allows you to extract gold ore from a, guess what, gold mine!"

Guest Toyminator

I dont know but I had 2 veggies and 2 flowers went to KF, came back in VoTD and the veggies were gone...

Typo - Frukas sells books of "Coordiantion" instead of "Coordination"

i just finished reaserching gold mining and i got this message
You finished researching Gold Mining: Gold Mining allows you to extract gold ore from a, guess what, mine gold!
and im sure it was meant to say "You finished researching Gold Mining: Gold Mining allows you to extract gold ore from a, guess what, gold mine!"

Ent is teh Lysdexic. :roll:

This morning while on IP, I saw a red message on my screen that a skeleton had tried to attack me. Is this showing that a bug was being stopped or that a bug is still in the server for trying invisible attacks?

At least I was able to continue doing things.

No, that's just some debug code I forgot in there (happens only if your id is 0)

About the #dbg command:

I may have missed something earlier in this topic or elsewhere in the forums, but typing #dbg by itself produces (well i can't quote it, it didn't go into my chat-log) something like '-1 attacking you, you are attacking 0 entities, dbg-id=12'.

But when I try to input a bug by typing '#dbg ---anything--', a window top-bar appears in the middle of the screen, with a partial frame beneath it around a transparent window. I'm sure the intention is for me to type something about my problem/bug in that window, but I am frozen and all I seem to be able to do is forcibly close the client and relog/restart the game. I am running under Windows ME on a pentium 4 computer.

I couldn't reproduce that problem.

Fot those of you who reported missing or duplicate items, please try to find a way to reproduce the problem.

heres another bug...over the remainants of one already fixed...not entierly tho, as learner says.

There are 4 bunnies on Ip that do not move, they respawn but do not move. find me on the server and ill show you where, they are all together.

just thought i should report it.

Typo - Frukas sells books of "Coordiantion" instead of "Coordination"

What are you talking about? Coordiantion is something entirely different from this "Coordination" you speak of. I myself personally approved the book of Coordiantion, which incidentally is about the Grue...

Oh wait...wrong Frukas...sry sry

1st of all, i don't know what's this about but here is the msg i get:

Umm, if you see this message it means that monster 1199 (a Male Goblin) was respawned with preparing_to_attack -1 and preparing_to_be_attacked 1. Please report it on the forums.

Eeerr... it happen twice in less than 2 minutes.

tht was the goldmine goblin am guessing ^.^ he's annoying

seeing as entropy hasn't said it here

DON'T ATTACK THE DEFECTED MONSTERS

just nicely take note of where they are, nd plz try to remember what you did during/before attcking the monster

but plz don't keep killing the thing, those red messages go out to everyone nd are really annoying

Frukas doesn't offer to sell me a book of potion of physique. It doesn't seem likely that this is a rare book or that anyone but Frukas should offer it, so I suspect this is a bug.

In the description of potion of body rest, "Restoration" is misspelled as "restauration" both as the title and in the description of the book.

Frukas doesn't offer to sell me a book of potion of physique.  It doesn't seem likely that this is a rare book or that anyone but Frukas should offer it, so I suspect this is a bug.

Only some potions require knowledge from books on how to make them. Have you tried making it without the book?

i just died 5 times in a row for no reason,nothing was attacking,and its happening to others now my self id showed 10 but that was after i reloged