Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

New server bug reports!

I found that if 2 people attack an animal at the exact same time, you get the multiple opponent thingy, altho that should not happen on that particular map.

i noticed it twice, both in votd. I tried it again later, but its kinda hard to test..

It is very sad that people do not read my responses here...

Are you saying that 'something invisible is attacking me' is the same bug as 'you cannot move while you are being attacked' after dieing?

Sorry, but I didn't guess that (especially since I hadn't actually attacked anything and the symptoms seemed different, with the disconnect before etc). I'll try to remember to type #dbg next time. I admit I sort of panicked, since i wasn't obviously not fighting back to whatever was hitting me so hard.

Still, we should see if we can recreate the item duplication by logging during a fight. Thats sort of serious...

If you have a carry capacity of 300 or more, the adjusted price for Cactus still brings in too much money into the game, specially when combined with the Excavtor Perk/Cloak.

If you have a capacity of 300 and the perk, that means you can fill up in as little as 75 seconds (its 2emu if I remember correctly), walk a short distance and sell your load for over 450 gp, grab a little food and go back. That means about 1kgp every 5-6 minutes. It gets even worse if they arranged to have a higher carry capacity and reduced food consumption.

Yes, I know that there will harvest failures, but the more they do this the less failures until they never fail. Sure there are other ways to make money, but this is just to simple! I don't think Cactus should be worth more then even one gp.

Did you mean for sigils price to stay at 700 gold because werent they that much on the old server I cant really remember been so long since I bought all of them.

they where that mutch on the old server.

i hope some or most of the spells are moved to research books (maybe have a spell research tree so that you have to reserch 1 or more spell or get access to others)...

I heard that the price to create a Guild is 30k, considering a T-long is about 20k, that sounds too cheap. Maybe the cost of starting a Guild should be a little higher (maybe 50k or 100k) and have a monthly maintenance cost of 5k or so.

Part of the reason to raise the Guild costs up is to help remove money from the game. A reason for the monthly cost (deducted from the Guild Master automatically of course) is to make it easier to detect and remove guilds that aren't active. If they can't pay the fee, obviously they aren't active enough!

It's kind of hard to do a proper guild management. What if the guildmaster is in a 3 weeks vacation, and the guild gets destroyed?

Also, I think the price for tit long should be increased to about 40k...

ok stuck typed #dbg got

preparing_to_attack: -1, preparing_to_be_attacked: -2, self_id: 0

ok i logged and when i logged back in i could move but health is still being taken off #dbg again and results are

preparing_to_attack: -1, preparing_to_be_attacked: 0, self_id: 0

Still got a trade bug.

Was in CC making iron bars. goo_ passed to me

10 Coal - appeared in my ½ of the trade window

30 Iron Ore - appeared in his ½ of the trade window

10 Fire essence - appeared in his ½ of the trade window ON TOP OF the iron ore!

Got the same Food bug as stated by Moonshadow for manu - same happened with Alching the Iron bars. Food lvl showed 45 - got 4 fails then got mag saying 0 food. Munched veg and it changed to 15.

Also getting INSANE xp for alching iron bars, over 400. website says 120 iirc.

All this was before the test server crash. I now have to research iron mining and iron smelting (again) before I can double check, and I can't face it tonight . Sry.

Hi,

I died on IP to a deer, dropped ALL my items consisting of 2 books (1, metal molding & 2, iron smelting) an excavator cloak and around 1.7k gold. But when i ended up in underwold i had a bag under me so i checked it and it had 999 gold coins in it which i though was odd. Got out of underworld and managed to get my bag back with all the items plus the gold i origonally had which in the end i have like 2.7k gold. Either it duplicated exactly 999 coins when i died or some1 left exactly 999 coins on the floor but i would suspect noone would bother leaving exactly 999 gold on the floor, but its a possibility. Ill try to see if i this happens again and get back to you.

ok, i tried to read thru all bugs, haven't seen this one, if it's known already, sorry :)

my client closes when i try to talk to channel (typing @)

this is on a windows pc, german keyboard layout

it seems to happen only when @ is first sign, as in talking to channel

it started after the second Karn crash, and got from every other time to every single time...i can live with it, wanted to report anyways

8)

You can still get body piercing perk with on the perk points needed. Then after you get hte perk it remains on the list.

Guest Byte Me

While making minor health pots. every time i have a failure to make notice I loose a vial from my inventory. Still have correct count on sunflowers and wine.

old mait Thorolas wanted me to post this pic, he was getin killed over and over again in the under world by some ghosts or somein ..  

Thorolas will explain  :D  

ghosts.jpg

i was going to eat i logged out..

i came back logged in.. i got a 1 in screen.. so i thought i was poisened

but after that comes 7s etc... all the time so i came in Underworld...

It was there the same getting hitted all the time...

btw Thanks alot @ Hemp Knight,Aepox, and moonie for taking my stuff in Votd and Underworld

Guest s2pid_n0th1ng

Yea i wanted to buy some pots from the potion seller :D and i bought like 30 but she didn't gave me any pots and taked my money :) thief ...

Yes, I would HIGHLY appreciate if:

1. People would read what others posted so far on this thread.

2. People would read what others posted so far on this thread.

3. People would read what others posted so far on this thread.