Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

New server bug reports!

Hm .. not a bug but the interface doesn't work fine with the new version. You can't see how many pickpoints you already used (Thought it was combat .. but thats 14/11 for some reason). Also you can't see which books you read yet. :D

Nope, but the wraith should stop offering them once you have them. Also, he shouldn't offer a conflicting perk if you have one.

Currently you can't see all the perks because the "more" button stops working after the first page of negative perks.

The boat to WS from IP doesn't work. We're all stranded.

Ok, other bug fixes:

1. Powersaving really works now.

2. I can't dance perk gives you the I can't dance perk, instead of Powerhungry.

3. Clark sells a ring mold and a medallion mold, not ring mold and ring mold.

4. Mira will actually give you a potion for your money.

Ummmmm I had 2 pick points and after I used 1 it told me i still had 2 pick points. Then it say you have 1 pick point and I used it said I had 1 pick points.

Guest Byte Me

:? After server restart to test Fighting. I reconected.

Did not move or do anything so the test could take place.

After, tried to move. Got flag (You cant move under attack)

I was not in a battle.

Hope that helps

Learner, is your food level above 0?

BTW, there is a new command, called #research

My food level is above 0, #research the x/y shows th x count down, but ETA never changes

Guest Byte Me

:shock: ok dont know if this is a bug or not but I'm still stuck

went from full health to death. Now im in the underworld still cant move but keep dieing over and over. hehe kind of funny

read the original post on general chat, you have to change the port that el connects to in el.ini for it to connect to the right server :D

My combat is 0/5 I thought we weren't even supposed to have a combat stat?

combat is currently showing the Overall. The difference in levels shown is how many Pickpoints you have. That is being changed in the Client right now.

I'm using "a" linux client... I took it off the CVS. The version Cicero compiled Segfaults on me. Now, for the problems:

1. Everything is a multiple of 256. 1 bone is shown as being 256, though it takes only one slot in my inventory. 8 bones are shown as 2048. Something happened in the order of the 2 bytes of an integer on my computer.

2. Everything I put in my inventory is shown as going to the first slot, although it isn't there. It doesn't show right, but I could deposit the item I had in my inventory at votd storage.

3. I can't use food to feed myself. Clicking it doesn't help.

PS: I would like to know if anything can be done about moving the mouse with wine/winex. It just gets stuck in the middle of the screen.

If you're building it from CVS yourself, you need to define NEW_VERSION. However, our latest changes aren't in CVS, so you're going to have problems anyway. I uploaded a newer build (same link), and learner's making one with some changes to the stat menu.

1. Everything is a multiple of 256. 1 bone is shown as being 256, though it takes only one slot in my inventory. 8 bones are shown as 2048. Something happened in the order of the 2 bytes of an integer on my computer.

For 278 coins, the inventory box shows me 5632 gold coins, that's 278 mod 256....

Dunno if it's of any help... I'm using a version I've downloaded from CVS (just connected, without having acces to the web page).