Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

New server bug reports!

Also in this new research window when i'm researching it still says "Researching: thingy  ETA: time" like at the beginning.

That's because it's not done. The server isn't sending that info to the client yet.

I'd like to know how cicero fixed that problem he had. he just "fixed" and no explination....lol If it is something stupid, make me feel dumb.

im not 100% sure but i have a feel that the power save perk is broken. it should in theory not drop my food level if my material points and etheral points are maxed yes?

or is there some other stuff that allso reduce food?

Ent if you were talking to me ... Yes i researched something but it still didn't show in this window :( .. if not ... I'm also stuck cause of pking now :)

Well i can beam tho.

nope no research, i was just sitting down in ip. then got up and attacked a rabbit. when it looked at the stats window it said -8 food when i had atleast +10 last time i checked...

Ok, here are the fix0red bugs:

1. You can harvest properly if you have a bigger mineral nexus.

2. Can manufacture stuff properly

3. NPCs show the proper price when you sell stuff.

4. The bug with being classified as not a noob at login was fixed, but those who have that flag set need to create a new char, if the want to go on the noob channel.

ok this is how i got stuck:

the server had just been restarted, i was one of teh first to log back in

and right away i was stuck. i hadnt attacked anything, i hadnt even moved, but it just said "you cant move, youre under attack"

i did #beam me up, didnt work

i did #suicide, which sent me to underworld, and i still couldnt move.

i logged off and back in, and that didn't work.

Cicero, why do you say it's not working?

Because it doesn't?

If I'm not researching or healing, my food level still decreases. Quite rapidly, actually, maybe even more than normal. It's at -32 right now, which I didn't think was possible...

I know about the perks with no money, I posted on the new server thread, it's a known bug.

Ok, let me see the powersaving bug...

Mira, the potions trader in WSC, is a total scam atm :(

She takes money n didn't give me any pot at all >.< Tried with almost all of the pots, n i get none >.<

All I know is the potion page is bugging me. Cicero just said "fixed" with no explaination.

What am I missing here. Iturned off the high res feature and no help.

I had permissions set incorrectly after I made a copy of my EL folder.

For powersaving, should food level ever go negative? If food isn't positive, then you're not increasing health, stats, or research, so it shouldn't ever go farther negative if you have powersaving.