Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

New server bug reports!

Here we report the bugs from the beta server. Please report all the bugs from the beta server HERE, other threads regarding it will be deleted.

Also, no bitching please. Bitchings will be ignored and/or deleted. Only bug reports, and inconsistencies should be reported here.Did I stress it enough that NO BITCHING HERE? Thanks.

Known problems:

1. The wraith won't check if you have enough money, when you buy perks.

i have inorganic nexus of 1 and when trying to harvest it tells me ( an inorganic nexus of 0 is needed to harvest red snapdragons)

:? Trying out the new multi-combat stuff, nice...but when i was eventually killed...well...obviously i went to the die-spot near the beam, and, well, every time i try to move, it says "You are under attack, you cannot move!" and if i try to beam..."Can't use this command while being attacked!" :P I'm stuuuuuuuck

Yeah, the combat thing SUCKS, i am trapped as well. Just create a new character, until we fix this problem.

stage_crew, you ARE using the proper binary, right? not jsut changed the port.

Using the new textures screws things up. I couldn't see the login screen, it was covered in potions. Maybe they're named wrong? I haven't checked yet.

edit: nevermind. my fault.

Testing manu :

warm fur gloves : 3 brown rabbit furs, 2 threads and needle in inventory.

-> It tells me I can't make life essences unless I have the knowledge for it.

fur hat : 3 brown rabbit furs, 3 threads, 1 white rabbit fur and needle in inv'.

-> it achieves one potion of mana without consuming the "reagents"

Testing research :

Just read the general Metallurgy book. It says the research is started, ETA 50 minutes. In the research window, it just shows the latest successful "manu" and research : thingy...

Testing on, I'll edit my post if something new arises.

And yes, I do use the new client.

I think the weirdness in the store dialogs is because of Ent not doing floating point calculations correctly. Even if it says that it pays 0.00 gold for something, when you actually make the sale, you might get about 0.33 gold each.

Umm, I think it's a gcc problem for free BSD.

I have this:

float cost;

//later on

cost=some_int/10;

I think I should cast it:

cost=(float)some_int/10.0f;

You have to explicitly cast ints to floats when dividing if you want to do floating point division instead of integer division. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

1) Cannot back to newbie channel after #lc it sais I am banned

2) votd tavern

buy -> choose something -> "None, thanks" -> NPC says "goodbye"

it should go back to "buy screen"

Guest Weasels

i killed a guy in pk and hi still saying you cant move your underattack i typed #suicide and i wa sin underworld and still the same :( plz help me

reconncet and #beam me up doesnt help.

looks like the code checking to see if people have the right nexuses are a bit buggy, people are reporting that when they get the nexus connected to harvesting they can no longer harvest flowers. im guessing that there is a = instead of a => in the code somewhere...

looks like the code checking to see if people have the right nexuses are a bit buggy, people are reporting that when they get the nexus connected to harvesting they can no longer harvest flowers. im guessing that there is a = instead of a => in the code somewhere...

Ok, found it. The problem was that I checked for > instead of <

meep this isnt good...:

whenever i trade....it shows faces...and it shows numbers in the billions. when the stuff reaches my uinventory they turn into tiles, ive tripple duplicated the bug...

Trading is totally messed up. If you put stuff in the window some items are at the other players side and some on yours ... just the whole thing is kinda wrong.

Also in this new research window when i'm researching it still says "Researching: thingy ETA: time" like at the beginning.

who needs negative perks anyways? i have power save and monster magnetism and im a happy man :(

btw, try and find that bug that enables me to get "free" perks :)