Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toyminator

Training suggestion

Guest Toyminator

Maybe there can be a page at the website where you can type stats and then see all players with that stats, because then its easier to find a training partner...

I think exp given by players,monsters and animals should be obtained when they die :evil:

but what if you damge it and then flee? or that more then one person fights the same monster? maybe they should be given exp based on the % of damage they have done to the creature? prsonaly i like the idea.

that way if you damage a monster so mutch that you kill it you get 100% of the damage it can give to attack, if you only damage it to 50% and either flee or die (or in any other way break of combat) then you get only 50% of the exp it can give to attack.

as for defence, it can give exp depending on the damage that you block.so if you block enough damage to kill you then you get 100% of the exp the monster gives and so on. that way the defence exp you get from a animal will go down as you get more health to :)

Guest Toyminator
I think exp given by players,monsters and animals should be obtained when they die :evil:

...do that in another thead

In that case you should have the option of hiding yourselves from the highscores - it's ice-cold on the top, as they say...