Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nintenduh

New intro screen.

I didn't think of this. A friend pointed it out.

I didn't realize it until he told me too. I kinda like the current one but first impressions are everlasting.

Truly does need improvement, imo. Makes it look like a board game at the moment.

Truly does need improvement, imo. Makes it look like a board game at the moment.

You can't please everyone. I like it :confused:

lol! Oh well, just make yourself a new one with skeletons and blood and maybe some guts strewn across the screen :P

That would be h4x :>

EL should have hardcore violence and gore ftw

I will see if I can make a general boot up screen, with some cool EL creatures. (minus the unicorn :P)

lol! Oh well, just make yourself a new one with skeletons and blood and maybe some guts strewn across the screen :P

I'd like one with fishing dragons and running unicorns :)

I always thought a shot of the planet would be cool. With just a tip of c2 showing.

Something from a pirate satalite with reflective water and boats would rock :)

Being called a uni-boy sucks ass ;)

I agree that it should be updated. I like the grey-blue color of the Official Website and I think that would look cool on the intro screen. Just my opinion :)

But is this really up to us? Let Roja decide when it's time to update (though we can drop some subliminal messages to bug her into considering it ;))

you should of removed the names and health bar, also the font used doesnt fit(use the unicorn font), its ugly + make it smaller like the size of the loading bar and put it under it

and dont use 100diff blending options :/

Would be nice to have several different title screens that would either display in rotation or randomly. And just add to them over time, keeping the originals in the loop. :D

instead of everyone whining it should be changed why is noone working on some general new designs he could offer to the community? hell if my computer wouldnt be broken i would get straight onto that..

Would it be possible to add an option to the game to use an existing file on your computer as the startup background? If it was possible it would solve this.. everyone could have their own version.

I like the startup screen, but the greatness wore off after a couple years of playing.. I would add a new pic, but the only thing i have on my computer is ms paint.

Would it be possible to add an option to the game to use an existing file on your computer as the startup background? If it was possible it would solve this.. everyone could have their own version.

I like the startup screen, but the greatness wore off after a couple years of playing.. I would add a new pic, but the only thing i have on my computer is ms paint.

You CAN make your own or replace it with whatever you want. Just replace login_menu.bmb in your textures folder in your el directory. Make sure its the same dimensions as the original.

(Promose @ Jul 20 2008, 07:55 PM) *

You CAN make your own or replace it with whatever you want. Just replace login_menu.bmb in your textures folder in your el directory. Make sure its the same dimensions as the original.

Then why are people making such a fuss? Just make their own if they don't like it :devlish:

*EDIT* I found a desktop background on the internet. Here's what I came up with XD

1-9.jpg

Edited by Promose