Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ppaulosantos

really sorry

hi my char is ppaulosantos and i know i did a looooooot of crap so i really would like to ask you guys sorry and please, i also did a lot of good stuff i'am proud off so give one more chance and i'll proof you i'am a good person ok... thanks for now an really sorry about everything, i know if we had meet in another circunstances we would be really good friends that i can promiss you guys :) ... Thankkksssss

and special thanks to ghrae... i really would like to talk to you in game, you seems to be a good person.

That's alll for now and please unban my char ppaulosantos cuz i can't wait to play this wonderful game and see my friends!!!!

hi my char is ppaulosantos and i know i did a looooooot of crap so i really would like to ask you guys sorry and please, i also did a lot of good stuff i'am proud off so give one more chance and i'll proof you i'am a good person ok... thanks for now an really sorry about everything, i know if we had meet in another circunstances we would be really good friends that i can promiss you guys :) ... Thankkksssss

and special thanks to ghrae... i really would like to talk to you in game, you seems to be a good person.

That's alll for now and please unban my char ppaulosantos cuz i can't wait to play this wonderful game and see my friends!!!!

You still haven't followed the instructions Aislinn gave you, and now you've started yet another thread! Also, doing good stuff has nothing to do with why you were locked and all your bad stuff!