Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Erossa

anyone know where zarariel went to?

well me and her used to be close and we drifted apart and i got thinking about all the friends i have drifted apart from on this game and thought id check to see how they are doing, i remember she used to spend so much time in the tit mine in pl i found it so funny she was always there. i checked on gossip says she hasnt logged on to el in 60 days also says she hasnt logged onto the pk server in 74 days, tried searching members on here and came up blank and i cant recall what guild she used to be in. was wondering if anyone knwos what happened to her and if you have an email or any kind of contact info please could you pm me it or if you could contact her and ask her to please either email me at fallen.angel.2005@hotmail.com or message me on here, thanks

Edited by Erossa

well me and her used to be close and we drifted apart and i got thinking about all the friends i have drifted apart from on this game and thought id check to see how they are doing, i remember she used to spend so much time in the tit mine in pl i found it so funny she was always there. i checked on gossip says she hasnt logged on to el in 60 days also says she hasnt logged onto the pk server in 74 days, tried searching members on here and came up blank and i cant recall what guild she used to be in. was wondering if anyone knwos what happened to her and if you have an email or any kind of contact info please could you pm me it or if you could contact her and ask her to please either email me at fallen.angel.2005@hotmail.com or message me on here, thanks

pm me for her email if you like

I know Zar was a little pissed off that right as she dropped all her pp's on p/c, attribute cap came in and she didn't get much time as a '1-hitter'... but please if u talk to her tell her shes missed and her return would be very welcomed :rolleyes: ...and to give PK a chance, it's better now than it was before really.

Hey Erossa

What was your ingame name before lol?

Thank you for your post...I think :whistle:

Kor....wth are you talking about....I love El and never once did I bitch about caps etc... in fact, I never bitched about anything...

You assume to know so much....for once, just hear the peace and be quiet...shhhhh ....

Hey Erossa

What was your ingame name before lol?

Thank you for your post...I think :whistle:

Kor....wth are you talking about....I love El and never once did I bitch about caps etc... in fact, I never bitched about anything...

You assume to know so much....for once, just hear the peace and be quiet...shhhhh ....

i used to be known by 2 names, blaki and phoeix, ill send you a forum pm

@Zar

Oh i'm sorry, i must have completely misunderstood the plain english PM conversation we had on 13/12/07 at ~5:27pm AEST, that i'm looking at in my chatlog now... my bad :D:whistle:

But seriously, ok, i'll assume u were joking/not serious that day... either way, would be nice to see u around again.. #jc 61 Aussie chan! :)

Edited by Korrode