Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Storm_Shadow

banned for a month?

I was asking radu about whether or not something i heard on the grapevine was acurate or not. I only asked about it because I was interested in it for the purpose of helping newbies by way of doing alot of free hauling as i do for people anywya but the idea came and it sounded plausible to make that easier. I had heard by way of DragonGod, that radu used to give characters blessings on their physique and cordination attributes and wasnt sure if he still did it. I was merely trying to discern whether or not it was acurate and if so how it was done. I was about to explain this all in more detail when radu said ok your banned for a month and all i had said was my initial question and answering his one question of what blessing. I don't think this is a fair ban, because I didn't break any forseable rules, and I was not given proper amount of time to explain my reasons for asking questions of this nature. I would like to request that my character be unbanned please or atleast an explanation as to why this event triggered a month ban. I've never done anything to break the rules before why would I start now? It doesnt make sense and I make a habit of not doing things unless they make sense. Therefore it is illogical to presume that I would knowingly break any rules.

No, you were actually trying to buy that, not just to see if it's accurate.

I am tired of "I heard from someone" shit, and next person asking for that will meet a similar fate.

I won't argue with the admins. I promise that this sortof thing won't ever happen again and I've learned my lesson. I.E. don't bother the admin with things that I should be able to find on the forums. I apologize for this and will abide by the descisions of the admins.