Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Segor

Invasion May 6

The Association of the Palon Vertas Gardeners (APVG) has nominated MrHide for the Character of the Year Award for it's amazing work warning all fighters about the threat tat was upon Palon Vertas flowers.

Here are some good memories working on the defense of the gardens.

elscreen011tk1.jpg

elscreen014gm3.jpg

elscreen017su3.jpg

elscreen019ra5.jpg

Great fun

Congratulations to MrHide for another successful event :whistle:

Edited by temospena

great screenie's

great invasion very different this time

Mr Hide is really working hard on these invasions trying to do something different each time

This was our first C2 invasion and it was great. all on one map this time buts PV is sepperated buy rivers so still something for all

Nice to see people like Dekke,Gambit and spyridonas getting stuck into clops and fluffys

will have to watch out for them soon in pk

Also me and Lonewolfe killed some Feros and desert Chims

Leaving the smaller monsters to the likes of Sego a new member to the PK server but lvling fast and Spirited the famous PK mixer also Late but still getting her hands dirty Mrs_Nomar

Great job guys

will almost feel sorry next time i PK you all lmao

Thanks again MrHide you make Mortos look like an amature

Hey Lone we will have to keep are whits about us next time now he knows we can take Desert chims

Handy Thor

looks like fun.

Even though i'm not on pk server i would like to congratz MrHide too cause that looked like fun from the screenies.

@nice it was great MrHide is the best

LOL yea and me breaking my sword and continuing to fight unarmed and still killing a DC. That was like the ultimate challenge. Ran out of DE's and LE's and had to go old school on that DC's BUTT.

Yea I tend to prepare more now especially with the hint of a great mob coming in. Seems word has spread that there are some champions in the lands now and all the creatures want a peace of us.

I would say out of active players you put handy, Yaser, Dekke, and I together and give us some support from other mages and We could take down a dragon even in leather armor. :wub:

Edit add in.

Handy I think we need to keep and EYE on SEGO. HE just started and he is already killing fem goblins. Won't be long for sego to join the champions. :D. I think I am specifically going to have to add "SEGA" to my PK List to slow him down just a little bit. :P

Edited by Banedon

(Note: the following contains an extraneous expression of emotion generally regarded as not fitting a forum post)

GAH!!!!!!!! :wub:

Handy I think we need to keep and EYE on SEGO. HE just started and he is already killing fem goblins. Won't be long for sego to join the champions. :D. I think I am specifically going to have to add "SEGA" to my PK List to slow him down just a little bit. :)

It has been a great fun in these last 2 weeks but I am only here because you guys are great.

I would have never thought on EL PK server the community was so close together. Sure i can die easy while training or harvesting but it's nice to know on an invasion the same people that PK me are there rescuing my DB (thank you to all by db rescuers, and they are a lot :)) or killing the fluff that is trying to get to me while i kill another gob.

Female gob was only possible due to the gift that Dekke got ready for everyone and for that thank you Dekke.

Also a big thanks to LW, Handy and MrHide for helping me get such great pics :whistle:

Edited by temospena

Yet again a wonderful invasion. One moment i had a load of skunks and racoons dropped on my head (lots of furs for summoning now :)..) and after changing map position i was surrounded by angry goblins........ such fun!!!

As has been said.... Mr Hide works so hard to make them different and interesting..... thank you so much Mr Hide.

And also.... yes.... the community is so close on PK it's great. It's amazing to think that on a server where the whole purpose is to kill other players.... the chatter and the frienship is so great. Thanks folks..... :)

And one day i will become the great white hunter and fight with the rest of you. (yes sure!! lol)

But till then.... i will enjoy my position as mixer and junior fighter.

Take care all

spirited :hug: