3. 3. Time since you started playing EL

• 0-30 Days
    • 1-3 Months
    • 3-6 Months
    • 6-12 Months
    • 1-2 Years
    • 2-4 Years
    • 4+ Years

I started 2-4 years ago, which is a pr0 option since I don't remember how long it was ago. But it must be between 2 and 4 years :D

2-4 yrs and ive probably the lowest lvls : time playing ratio because ive been too occupied with the ppl

love EL :D

X 0-17 Years

X Europe (the Netherlands)

X 2-4 Years

p.s. is there a way to check the date you made your account, besides your chatlogs?

I love EL as well and I'll start by saying a big THANK YOU to Radu, Roja and the gang for making this game...and keeping it free to play! :D I plan on staying here for a long time to come!

Seeing the results now I'm surprised (and pleased :whistle: ) to see that the largest amount of players come from Europe so far...but as said before...I also think that the main part of those players who don't bother about voting or set up an account on the boards at all are from non-English contries...maybe South America especially because of the language... (nah well...or new players...took me a VERY long time to set up an account as well as it didn't seem necessary until some contest requiered it)

Anyway...as for long time played also meaning that you must be well known...Well, as I see it the whole matter of being known primarily comes down to, how active people are on the forum (that's where I know most people from). I too have been here for just around four years, though I have made a lot of breaks during that time...so...actively time playing? Maybe a year....one and a half...I'm not sure. /:

//Zilvador

Edited by Zilvador

Continent: North America

Years Played: 2

Thanks to all who have helped to provide such enjoyable entertainment . Keep the updates coming ! :D

Age 39

Europe

around 2 years dunno right more or less i vote for 1-2 years

I like those Game very much, i dont play a other game longer than this, thx for all its so funny :D

23 winters

Good ol' Europe

Almost 2 years history.

Best wasted time ever :D

Edited by Khalai

I joined EL about 3 months now ,,,In my 50,s I am addicted to it :D From Canada<<< ty guys for creating it ,, *Hugs*

Edited by Altaria

i love how people say 4+ and i have never never see them before

I've learned that people tend to lie about how long they've been ingame. I can usually tell, since I actually HAVE been ingame to see these people ;)

Yeah, didn't the last topic of this type actually have someone (in mid-2007) claim to have been playing for five years? :P I seem to recall something like that, but I might be misremembering. I've been around here 4+ years myself (five by October 8th), and I often wonder how I missed so many people from a time when players online was often around seven. :whistle:

i love how people say 4+ and i have never never see them before

I've learned that people tend to lie about how long they've been ingame. I can usually tell, since I actually HAVE been ingame to see these people ;)

Yeah, didn't the last topic of this type actually have someone (in mid-2007) claim to have been playing for five years? :P I seem to recall something like that, but I might be misremembering. I've been around here 4+ years myself (five by October 8th), and I often wonder how I missed so many people from a time when players online was often around seven. :whistle:

maybe some people are like me.. started this game a little over 3 years ago.. but i have had 2 or 3 6 month or longer breaks where i was not able to play. so realistically i probably only have like 1 or 1.5 years of actual play time.. but i count my self as being addicted to EL for over 3 years.

Oceania

No idea, maybe 2 yrs, I was a slow forum get to person thing also.

and lol@ace and his "look at me I'm an oldbie". Anyone with your a/d shouldn't be drawing attention to anything of the sort. :whistle:

S.

w00t I'm now in the majority portion of all three questions :whistle:

Edit: Some don't know how long they've played, I've lost track of time myself except I checked the date I made the file long ago to make my roleplay age. St. Valentine's Day 2006.

Edited by kailomonkey

lol Ace = pwnt... but Spleen, you've just drawn attention the fact you're not the pr0est idler in the game :whistle:;)

Theres quantity, and theres quality idling.

I stay logged on, I am probably well above his idling time :whistle:

S. (The absolute pr0z0rest idl3r)

Continent:

Europe

Time since you started playing EL:

4+ Years

(dec 2003 under other name - changed after big crash)

19 yrs old

North America

4+ years and goin strong..I think. :whistle:

;)

Edited by BEAVER

Hi, i am 44 and from Europe (Netherlands) I am addicted for ~ 2yr to this little world..

Plz. can someone help me................ NOT cause I love it and the ppl here :whistle:

Thanks for letting me play and have fun.

#edit typo's

Edited by Walt-Her

18 in October

North America

4+ yrs of game play !

<----nerrrrrrrrd :(

I love EL :)

Edited by kat

Proud to say 31

North america

And 3+yrs and LOVING the game :) Thanks ENT and roja and everyone else to make this a WONDERFUL Game :(

Turning 40 this year.

North America in Louisiana.

I started playing September 2, 2005.

Soon to be three years and I love adapting to the new changes. It keeps things fresh and interesting. There isn't a better challenge anywhere. A game where leveling is more important than gold coin is just the bomb. Great job. :( Hoping the server update will encourage a LOT more newbies to hang around especially now that the game is getting so much tougher for everyone.

Tirun

My forum account was started 6 days after my game account but I remember it being a holiday weekend and just don't understand how so many players can't remember when they started. lol The day I joined EL it was the best game around and I have played a lot of games so I will never forget that weekend. :)

Edited by TirunCollimdus