Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mizera_CZE

Please unban me :(

Hello,could you possibly unban my char MizeraCZ?It is really a long time ago that I broke the rules and I feel really sorry for what happened and will never do it again.

Well here's the thing:

That character was locked almost 2 years ago, on the old server no less. There is no way to show it's yours anymore after so much time.

Another thing is I am sure you don't remember the password, and that can't and won't be provided. We cannot prove it's yours, the IP's are different and there are no more logs to compare.

Something else you might consider, when characters are returned after locking, they don't get to keep the alts...you would end up having to swap anyway mizera_CZE for mizeracz, even assuming we could prove it's yours, which we can't.

I doubt you want that, Mizera_CZE has better levels.

I remember the pass and I even know the stats,if you wanted I could send you all these throught PM and if there ewas any chance to get both of those I would even pay for rename.

I had an IP ban and didn't know how to write on forums,I found out just now that I have to activate that account so that I write so late. I have a new computer and I couldn't play so I changed my IP.

I remember the pass

Looking at the log in attempts I doubt that.

and I even know the stats,if you wanted I could send you all these throught PM and if there ewas any chance to get both of those I would even pay for rename

Anybody can know the stats.

It's not about a name change, please READ what I said above.

I had an IP ban and didn't know how to write on forums,I found out just now that I have to activate that account so that I write so late.

Almost 2 years later? :devlish:

I have a new computer and I couldn't play so I changed my IP.

Erm are you saying you broke rule 24?

And is there any chance of having both of them?I can provide all informations about mizeracz or even what does he have in storage,and I really know the right password.

I m summoning near storage.

I m broke rule number 16 anmd 3

and*

My first char mizeraCZ got warning for summoning near store for about 100-120 rabbits in dp sto.After that he got banned for sumoning some on votd house's roof.I made a new char Zlodej and asked soldus (who banned me) to unban.He told me to write on forums, but I didnt know how to do it. So I wrote #help for unbaning and got IP ban in about 20 secs for breaking the rule 3(respect other).