Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s|k

More combat, less rabbit hunting

Guest s|k

I mean honestly. This game is all economy, the economy is nice and is strong and that's a huge plus for the game, but I've spent hours doing quests now and I have yet to show anything for it other than an abillity to harvest and know where all the places where rabbits spawn. This game needs excitement. Good books and movies start with a explosive beginning that draws the reader/viewer in, but this game just drags on and I'm at a point where I don't want to spend days looking for 140 white rabbit furs, I just don't.

try playing the game for more than 5 minutes. The only thing lacking is a stable economy and thatll be fixed soon anyway. Besides, i killed a gobbo with a 2/2/2 char today. unfortunately it brought me to 4/4/4 too.

Anyway, BAH! play the game

actualy its very possible with all the top of the line items like a serp titan chain stars med helmet doom cloak and steel shield but might take aot of body rests and u might need to rais your health i dont remember whitch thing it is tho im stupid X_x

S|k: that is a concern that faces us, I understand you perfectly. But before we start the quests, the events(the fun stuff), we have to create a good game system with a balanced economy-that ist hte FIRST thing we have to do and we are working on it right now. After it's done, I will spend a lot of time working with people to create good quests and events to make thigns exciting.

didnt raise a single stat. though i used about 3 body rest pots. oh and i had admin cape on at the time as well as full gear.

btw, dont call me a liar. freakin noob