Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LocDavius

TAGS Now Recruiting!

Our main purpose with this guild is to form a group of friends that will stick by eachother through the thick and the thin. We will strive to help each of our members have a great experince playing EL and help them in anyway that we can. We will have guild events, quests, contests, pvp trainging and lots more!

Here is a list of SOME of the things that we will have to offer and a short discripiton of each.

1] Hide and Seek: The host will find a place to hide and gives clues to the participants. Number and value of prizes will vary with each match

2] Scavenger Hunt: The host will specify a few items to be gathered and brought to them. Number and value of prizes will vary with each match

3] Toadie Roulette: The participants will each eat 1 toadie per round untill there is only one person left alive {Do not wear anything at all beacause you will more than likely die xD} Number and value of prizes will vary with each match

{Special Thanks to Dragonetti of MWAR guild for thinking up this event!!!}

4] Harvest Events: In these will all work together to help gather any specific harvestable item in quantity and split the total amount between each person that participated

There will be more going on than just the things listed. I've only showed these for sake of letting you know a few of the things that will be offered :cry:

For Info on Joining TAGS go here: Join TAGS {You dont have to be registured to our forum to leave a message about joining} Or you can leave me a message in game by typing "/gossip tell LocDavius I'd like to join TAGS" [no quotes in game]