• AC
    • FC
    • MC
    • DC
    • Female orc
    • Yeti
    • Hobgoblin

lol u trippas.

think about it, there'll be more free non-pk spawns for u if double spawns are put in PK, cause people like myself will risk training in PK if there's extra exp p/h to be had :D

You would. But I'm not too convinced that other weaker pure fighters/PKers who are smart would risk losing a rosto, they would just stay on normal spawns.

Any who are 'smart' would not get killed when someone else shows up looking for the spawn.

I'm by no means strong in PK atm, i pulled 16 pp's off p/c like 3 weeks ago... yesterday Saga killed me and i had to diss in a FF with Ozmo, i'm quite higher a/d than them... yet if there's double/triple feros or fluff in a cave in Theli, i'll be there.

u take extra 6 MagE's, 3 EE's and cotu to spawn and if you're 'smart', you wont get killed or badly broded... it's less than 30 emu of stuff.

EDIT:

And if you're right, and there's such few so called "fighters" who would train in PK when there's a lot of extra exp to be had... well... cant really say what i think on that without getting insulting :D

Edited by Korrode

I dont agree with you bro, It would be so cruel to mixers to put good spawns on PK's... :D

ok well, up to radu now i guess... i'm not really that fussed either way... PK spawns, non-PK spawns... good for me either way.

Ok, I voted Ferros, and I am no-where near ready to train on them yet... but if there is a shortage in the game, then thats what I want.

But definitely not in a PK area...because I have no interest in PKing...or being PK'd.

During the invasion radu said the new spawns would be where the black dragons were. The black dragons were in bethel mines. So, yeah, looks like the location is already picked. :D

~KgN

Where do I vote dragon, 4 in one place, deathtrap! :)

Oh well, voted ogre because I can see the overall wants are already guaged, so I went with what I might use myself. Also I remember how busy those spawns were, for a range of levels, though when I do train I stick to polar bears. Hardly any queues :D

Hey I vote for Hobgoblins and male goblins. I think there should be more of the weaker spawns ingame, to make monster hunting/farming or whatever u wanna call it fun for the rookies aswell. Not that im a rookie, I'm just tired of hearing them complain about dying after trying out a monster that was too strong for them. :D

On location, there is a c2 sewer I'm sat in that is creatureless atm :D Might suit an ogre or feros and give me some company when making saltpetre :) And help encourage people to use the c2 hazardous? (since many don't even know the location)

I don't think I am going to vote on this.

If you want to train something, you will always find a way to do so. Since I started to play, there were a lot of maps and creatures added but the amount of players roughly stayed the same, so why should it be harder to train now? The (apparent) shortage of fluffy and ferros spawns is due to the fact that the bulk of active trainers/fighters is now at fluffy/ferros level. When they gain more a/d levels, there will be a shortage of chims, followed by a shortage of yetis, followed by ...

If there are spawns to be added, I'd rather have radu choose creature location and type; creatures should be added for gameplay reasons first, and player convenience far behind. I'd suggest to populate some creatureless places, not necessarily with monsters to train on; for example by adding some rats or spiders to places like the WV-Kus cave, or the Mel-The cave.

During the invasion radu said the new spawns would be where the black dragons were. The black dragons were in bethel mines. So, yeah, looks like the location is already picked. :)

~KgN

Not ALL of them.

About placing them in PK places.. I don't know about that. KF has spawns and I never seen anyone training there.

During the invasion radu said the new spawns would be where the black dragons were. The black dragons were in bethel mines. So, yeah, looks like the location is already picked. :)

~KgN

Not ALL of them.

About placing them in PK places.. I don't know about that. KF has spawns and I never seen anyone training there.

KF spawns aren't better than non-pk spawns and kf is still most popular pk map, so risk is too big. I did some training there, but fcw was useless for training and i could always find better fluffy spawn.

No matter, how many spawns would be in PK maps, people would still complain about lack of non-PK spawns. Do not force anyone to enter PK, so you can have easy kills, not everyone is interested in it.

talking to higher lvl fighters i think there ain't enough feros indeed, fluff... i think most ppl who want to train can find one. Ogre... tja, lot of spawns are taken by ppl who think they need to ts down and have a multi spawn for themself, some times i wished those places could be fighted for :P (evil thought . ... zirak cript could have a lvl'cap :) )

But as i already suggested on channel too, i would love to see some more places where you can actually train magic, like PL titanium cave, MD the spider downstairs and fight the Phantom upstairs while using LD.

Why not add few more large spiders at some spawns so mages can move up instead of the staying on PW's , give IDA mines a spider at ogre and troll spawn plz. and then maybe the game will actually get some mages who can fight on magic instead of being an very strong fighter with some high mag. lvl......

The PK spawns need to be made more attractive than the non-PK spawns.

I've trained in PK for at least an hour a few times recently, in both Thelinor and the area between the fluff cave and fire cavern in Imbroglio. Both these places are multi combat and have multiple spawns of suitable creatures, but it's still very rare i will get more than one on me, the areas are too big. If i'm going to risk regularly training in PK i need to see a bonus for doing it, hence why eMPi suggested adding more fluffs to the cave that already has 1 in Theli... it would be good if all the caves in Thelinor had multiple fluffy and/or feros in them, this would raise the amount of people training in PK to at least some degree.

Ok look we understand that PKers love PK and want to see more action, but honestly guys, this one time please think about other people in the game who dont want to PK but might want to a/d train.

Yes PK is a part of EL but its not the be all and end all, and not every change to the game should be centered around how to improve PK. Because you know as well as anyone else the only reason you want spawns in PK maps is so you can kill people training in there :)

LOL my last post wasn't even specifically on-topic, it was just a response to Radu commenting on PK spawns being hardly used, and i assure you killing trainers at high exp spawn in PK is a distant second to wanting to take advantage of the high exp for myself.

...will certainly be nice that i'll be able kick ppl off the spawn when i want it tho... the "no one owns a spawn" saying wont get u far in PK :)

Ok look we understand that PKers love PK and want to see more action, but honestly guys, this one time please think about other people in the game who dont want to PK but might want to a/d train.

Yes PK is a part of EL but its not the be all and end all, and not every change to the game should be centered around how to improve PK. Because you know as well as anyone else the only reason you want spawns in PK maps is so you can kill people training in there :whistle:

Why does everyone think that the reason people want this is so that pkrs can pk people? It seems to be that the people who have done the most training on fluff/feros/dcw etc, probably have a good idea about what spawns are needed. How many times have I not been able to find a fluff spawn in non-pk area... maybe twice (and that was Sun-Tzu day). Feros seem to be needed the most with only 5 spawns on non-pk, although even then I have only encountered all 5 spawns take only a handful of times. I think that most people who are complaining about lack of spawns are only trying 1 or two spots before giving up and claiming "all spawns are taken!" Spend some tele essences and check the other maps, I am sure you will find an available spawn. I think that extra spawns, especially if multiple spawns in a small area should be in a pk area so that risk vs reward are balanced.

you will kick someone from spawn, then someone else will come for spawn and kick you.... and after all u wont get any advantages of that good exp pr0 spawn :) and also if u would go for multi spawn, u would TS ur att, so u might not be able to kick some1 :whistle:

anyway, i was training in Imbroglio, path to hydro, there is 3 fluffs. i was gettin very good exp , no ppl going there to PK , only hyd harvesters, so its a best multi fluff map for training :) so in this case few spawns in PK maps are ok, but i think we should bet more non-PK spawns. espec for Feros, NRM feros spawns are taken all the time :) And the problem is, that ppl train on them from 100 def to 140 def, do you imagine many ppl are in those lvls willing to train on them ? Ofc we have DCM, FCM, MCM but the exp from them is far away from exp from Feros.... what i am trying to say is, that we need a better exp from other monsters, so all of those ppl won't stay at feros. well or maybe a new monster ? Male Feros ? :D ..

ok ill see what u think about this :)

Levin you know more non-PK feros spawns ? PPl are complayning cuz its nearly imposible to get free Feros spawn, espec when ppl like MP, Force are training on them ~15hrs :D

sorry, I know im not considered worthy of having an opinion because I dont train on feros or fluffs, but the fact is the people calling for new spawns to be put in PK maps are well known lovers of PK.

Also I fail to see why it will encourage anyone OTHER THAN a well established Pker to train in there ? I mean its a PK map right ? You know, one of those places that no one will go to because its too expensive to loose armors , or rostos reached 16.5k , or break rates are too high, or there is an uneven playing field, or magic isnt right for Pk, or .. or ... or..... or

* edit * look sorry if i seem to be getting a bit annoyed or something, i just dont see why this should be yet another reason to ''revive'' PK ?

Edited by Ateh

Levin you know more non-PK feros spawns ? PPl are complayning cuz its nearly imposible to get free Feros spawn, espec when ppl like MP, Force are training on them ~15hrs :whistle:

Force is way more hardcore with feros training than i ever was, since he made repeadetely even 5m+ per day on them ( far far more from when i trained them), and since u dont know anything about my training, especially the 15hrs of it i would really apreciate if u dont post lies about me, ty :D

. I think that extra spawns, especially if multiple spawns in a small area should be in a pk area so that risk vs reward are balanced.

I agree . and if that happens, I suggest putting a couple of AC spawns in with them ... hey no risk no reward right ? :whistle: