Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Combat Level for events

Greetings,

we have some team events planned. However, with the introduction of attributes caps and new skills I have no idea how to calculate a combat level. Any help with it is appreciated.

Regards,

~me

Indeed ^^ I dont think the combat level formula should be changed cause of ranging or other skills although summoning plays an important role; just dont allow summoning in the contest and it will be fine

Ranging isnt pretty used in pk at least it wasnt since it was introduced so I dont think level 30 ranger would have an advantage againts a level 0 ranger.

Just my 2 cents

Greetings,

we have some team events planned. However, with the introduction of attributes caps and new skills I have no idea how to calculate a combat level. Any help with it is appreciated.

Regards,

~me

Doesn't cover:

• summoning
    ranging

These skills may have a significant impact on planned events.

I am aware of el-cel and http://el.asgardsrealm.net/elcombatlevel.php calculators. They do not cover aformentioned skills.

Oh, I've not said these are PK events >.<

Edited by Vanyel

Doesn't cover:

• summoning

You can buy summoning stone, i'd say summoning is more a mixing skill nowadays

*cough* red dragon *cough* :P

Doesn't cover:

• summoning

You can buy summoning stone, i'd say summoning is more a mixing skill nowadays

*cough* red dragon *cough* :P

*cough* 10 giants *cough* :)

Oh, I've not said these are PK events >.<

Awww. why not? Something like this would be greatly appreciated :P

edit: emphasis on "Something like" ... :PPPP

Edited by Dago

well sry for the spam but i suggest people reread the post. Vaneyl is a mod im sure hes aware of most of the existing calculators(for the most part) he's asking if anyone knows how to calculate with the caps and the ranging summoning...that is all if you can't help you should keep the post to min

Edited by Ishan_Shade

well sry for the spam but i suggest people reread the post. Vaneyl is a mod im sure shes HE's aware of most of the existing calculators(for the most part) she's HE's asking if anyone knows how to calculate with the caps and the ranging summoning...that is all if you can't help you should keep the post to min

Yes, HE is aware :P

Summoning vs summoning stones

I'm willing to give it a try and allow summoning, but NOT summoning stones. Easy to say, difficult to enforce. We'll see. I think I will try trusting contestants' sincerety.

Edited by Vanyel

well sry for the spam but i suggest people reread the post. Vaneyl is a mod im sure shes aware of most of the existing calculators(for the most part) she's asking if anyone knows how to calculate with the caps and the ranging summoning...that is all if you can't help you should keep the post to min

I think she's a he :P

>.< Vany..

Edited by Cyprom

Summoning vs summoning stones

I'm willing to give it a try and allow summoning, but NOT summoning stones. Easy to say, difficult to enforce. We'll see. I think I will try trusting contestants' sincerety.

:P

could be a really interesting test...may i suggest the use of tigers/bears/spiders(?) only? Not so powerful, still nice tactics.

EDIT:

obviously bears/tigers/spider from stones :)

Edited by Fedora