Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
niemand

The eternal lands Community Magazine

Now for the first time : the EL Community Magazine

Instead of a Newspaper, a different approach.

Download the Magazine

(once you read it, you'll understand that I need some help. Look at the last page for jobs)

niemand pm me als je iemand nodig hebt voor grafische vormgeving van je magazine

Nice, now if you could somehow make default pages with no info/pics and have them download able so the el community can give some pics/info for the magazine and then send them to you/editors and you proof read and check if they're appropriate to go in the mag....

Very cool idea, i thought of something like this not so long ago but never thought of actually starting a magazine, just like a news forum was what i thought.

#edit grammar

Edited by Gildrig!

I'm not speaking for niemand, but I guess you could just forum PM info/images so he can use them if they're suitable.

There's no need for blanc pages

Nice, now if you could somehow make default pages with no info/pics and have them download able so the el community can give some pics/info for the magazine and then send them to you/editors and you proof read and check if they're appropriate to go in the mag....

Very cool idea, i thought of something like this not so long ago but never thought of actually starting a magazine, just like a news forum was what i thought.

#edit grammar

I'm not speaking for niemand, but I guess you could just forum PM info/images so he can use them if they're suitable.

There's no need for blanc pages

Cyprom is right. Just pm me the images/info. Putting a blank page online isn't possible because we will be tweaking the present layout.

Yes "we", because i am glad to say that i have had quite a few responses already. I am still looking for a few writers/columnists though. More writers/columnists means that there is less pressure the produce a story for every single issue and we will still have a full magazine