Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
furzwei

Unique Items

I have been thinking before already that it would be great if some items in game would be 100% unique and just one exists!

It would add something to the rpg feeling of the game in my opinion to have a sword with a name and can track its history.

How i imagine it?

- To make it really special, it would never break of course and it gives you double or triple exp in pk to make sure people would use it for its purpose

- No rostogol can save it and it always gets lost from items in case of a death, so it would change owner.

- It cannot be put to storage (of course not)

- There could be several swords like this (maybe 3 or 4 maximum) with different advantages

- Of course it should not be an unbeatable weapon.. so it would change hands quiet often, but still give extra exp, or gc for each hit (higher chance to disengage in fight) or something like this!

- Maybe not available for trading (but i am not sure what would be the effects of that)

I think it would be fun and would speed up the pk happenings and make some more things happen!.. I dont know though how hard and challenging it is to implement such an item into the game with all its details.

The only problem is if someone just has it around what would be the way of making it being used in battle and keep on circulating in the game? I mean if someone harvests and lives forever on IP with it :happy: or never logs on any more..?

Surely it could be done with other items as well such as bows, or unique capes (that helps you harvest but teleports itself to another player or random spawn in a place till someone picks it up! kind of like joker but a better version:)

What you think?

Edited by furzwei