Eternal Lands Official Forums
jamincollins

Until we meet again my beloved Katryel

I know some of you will remember my beloved wife Katryel (Rachel Collins) and her battle with melanoma (skin cancer). Your well wishes were extremely heartfelt and appreciated.

Last night, Katryel passed away.

I do not know you, but it is impossible not to feel such a loss. I'm very sorry. I recently experienced loss, but its ok, she's in a better place now. :P Keep your head up.

That's a sad loss. Please accept my sincerest condoleances and those from the other >FA< members as well.

I am sure you will meet each other again, in due time, and that joy will be forever.

Sad to hear this news, she was a nice and friendly person. I hope she can rest in peace after the battle with cancer. Best of luck for you and your family. :P

I remember Katryel from a couple of years back. We only spoke a little but she was nice to talk to.

You have my sincere condolences.

I wish you a lot of strength these coming days. I can only imagine how hard the past time must have been for you and your wife and the grief you must feel. I'll be burning a candle for you and your wife.

My condolences, Kylara

1164103265-130.jpg

I was recently told of the paasing of someone I had hoped to marry, but I'm sure my grief was nothing compared to the loss of a spouse.

But her labour here is done, and I hope your heart finds peace.

My sincerest condolences,

EP

Julia and I wish to give our sincere condolences. And wish you the strenght needed for you and your family in this time filled with sorrow. Rest in peace Kat :P You'll be missed by many.

Albazz and Winga

Really sad to hear this. I never really spoke to her, nonetheless I was saddened when I heared the bad news about her illness. I hope she might rest in peace now.

My sincere condolences.

On behalf of the entire family of the Wiccans & Witches; our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I do remember your wife from years ago.

May she have found peace in the World that knows no pain.

The only comfort you may experience now is that one day you shall meet again.

JezeBelle

I'm sorry to hear that :P

We got along quite well, but I never knew of her illness..

I hope she can rest in peace, and that you can get through this :P

My sincere condolences

-- Cyprom

This is really sad news and I'm so sorry to hear it.

I hope your ok, well as ok as you can be in situations like this.

Take care.

Jamin I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you.....like you I believe we will meet those we love on the other side...how could it be perfect there otherwise? But it is such a far place from here and a long road till we get there. You have wonderful memories with Rachel and a beautiful little girl and I know right now none of that is probably enough. You also have many friends in the gaming world who are sending you as much good energy as they can and will be happy to see you again if you ever feel like joining us. Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about Katryel.

As well as shams heart broke, mine did too reading this. im not a good speaker for such things. so i keep it rather at that

it hurt me as well reading this.

Scorp

My heart broke when I heard of this I couldn't help but cry, Katryel was so kind and good hearted and you are very sweet my heart goes out for you and your family in this time. I will keep your family in my heart and mind and wish you lots of well wishes and and love through this very rough time in your life. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your loss. *hugs to your family* :happy:

__Icy__

Though I didn't know her, it is yet again an example that behind the pixels on our screens there are real people with feelings and that the way we treat them can make a difference. I'm sorry for your loss jamincollins, all the best to you and your family.

I cannot say I ever knew to Katryel, or I ever spoke to her, but I can clearly see she was a kind hearted, strong-willed person, I am sure you two will meet again, and she will be reunited with her other loved ones, and until that day, she will be watching over all of you. :P I hope her beloved ones find solace in that fact.

I am very heartbroken to hear such news, I only spoke with Katryel a few times as I know you more than her, but to hear such horrible news just deflates my heart. I wish you all good luck from here on out, to you BT, and your wonderful family.

Farewell dear, Katryel.

RIP Katryel, very sad news to here. :(

It probably doesn't seem like enough to you at the moment, but at least now she's in a better place now. Deepest condolences to you and your daughter.

Take Care.