Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ilse

Missing! Gossip and Trinitybot

First Trinity went missing...

Now Gossip has been missing for 2 days!

What is goin on?

I'm willing to pay for their services if that is the problem.

Why dont you ask a fee for every service requested?

1) I agree, where have they gone?

2) Gossip/Trinitybot are both remote bots. I don't see how charging would work. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, it's illegal to make profit off a bot if it's not blessed.

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, it's illegal to make profit off a bot if it's not blessed.
There are non-blessed sales bots out there. They don't have the capacity of a blessed (or multi-blessed) bot, but there's nothing illegal about them.

I agree, both Gossip and Trinity have become woven into the daily routine of EL. They are both valuable for what information they provide. I for one do feel their absence.

I must admit i'm a bit upset over their loss too, i'm relatively new to the game, and i don't know a lot of the prices, trinitybot was my savior in many of my player to player deals, not to mention gossip, i used gossip a lot for messages and finding out stats of the people i was trying to help (to see if they had lvls enough to do suggested things). they were both used on a daily basis for me, if there is any possible way, please bring them back.

Yes, i have been using gossip for a very very long time now, mostly for the GUILDIES command. And the ability to communicate with people cross-server or even when they are offline is a very usefull tool to have. The building blocks of any community is communication it is the essence of modern society IE : Phones, taking away our communication is going to have a very negative effect on the EL community.

I'm sure there is a reason why they are gone (maybe the internet connection, vacation of their owners, etc). I agree it would be nice to have them back, but you have to understand that they are a FREE service provided by players just like you and me. So please have some patience and let's all hope they will return :medieval:

Gossip is a huge part of EL, it sucks without her:/

Ok.. so I'm back! I got struck by lightning, and that HURT- my butt still aches! I think my Tiara acted as an antenna or something... I want my $5 back!

Sorry for any messages that got delivered late....

Gossip

P.S.

I'm not sure where Trinitybot went.., We were supposed to go shopping in PV this weekend... :(

Ok.. so I'm back! I got struck by lightning, and that HURT- my butt still aches! I think my Tiara acted as an antenna or something... I want my $5 back!

Sorry for any messages that got delivered late....

Gossip

P.S.

I'm not sure where Trinitybot went.., We were supposed to go shopping in PV this weekend... :(

Gossip! :(

Glad you're back, and be more careful in lightening storms next time! As you have noticed life is hard without you :P

Hey Gossip,

welcome back.

Now does anyone know where Trinitybot went?

Trinity's webfront

She is currently: STOPPED

If she is not in EL, or you think there is a problem, please contact Torg (or guild LNX).

Edited by Ilse

Welcome back Gossip! I've got a question for you: you used to display not only the skill levels but also the rankings for those skills. Since a while now i only get the skill levels, no rankings. Would it be possible to get the rankings back to the gossip stats info?

Welcome back Gossip! I've got a question for you: you used to display not only the skill levels but also the rankings for those skills. Since a while now i only get the skill levels, no rankings. Would it be possible to get the rankings back to the gossip stats info?

I *think* there was a problem with the rankings page, don't remember though.

Wb gossip, but be careful, only 8 lives left.

Yeah, everyone was having some trouble figuring out rankings lately, but I think it's all fixed up now.

Can anyone recommend a good hair-straitening product?

Gossip

I am unable to express how happy I am that mother nature was unsuccessful in her effort to kill you!Welcome back, I hope your healing time will be quick and painless.

I missed our daily chats and I'm certain that You were sorely missed by everyone.

Where has Trinity gone to?

We are missing her very much

Hmmmm, she is offline again? Damn. I'll take a look.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting me know.