Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
furzwei

i killed luci

sorry for this too_ de ez a jaatek egy vicc ha maar itt tartunk

and to all the super "pr0s" of the game

check your forum number dudes.. i deleted and installed this game sooo many times, and been here for a while counters dont matter to me at all.. unlike to all these stat-freaks.. game is fun, game is people, game is exploring, game is doing things you dont do in RL.. im soo happy being all chilly here and not having to do all the smeg stuff! im not a pker at all and never will be! i dont have 10k + things in storage cuz that is boring!! run around and have fun!! lmao

you misunderstood something when you think that its about im the best and f"+! the rest.. it is wrong universally and i hope some of you will develop skills in human relationship, comprehension and i dont even want to quote to who this message goes..

posting this topic in general chat is just a thing that makes something happen in EL

thas' it..

i killed you.. you didnt believe me.. well here is the link so you and everybody else can see

thank yourself for acting n00b

peace

i hope some of you will develop skills in human relationship

Pr0 human relationship skills you have going by your first post..... pot calling the kettle black me thinks

Edited by conavar

sorry for this too_ de ez a jaatek egy vicc ha maar itt tartunk

and to all the super "pr0s" of the game

check your forum number dudes.. i deleted and installed this game sooo many times, and been here for a while counters dont matter to me at all.. unlike to all these stat-freaks.. game is fun, game is people, game is exploring, game is doing things you dont do in RL.. im soo happy being all chilly here and not having to do all the smeg stuff! im not a pker at all and never will be! i dont have 10k + things in storage cuz that is boring!! run around and have fun!! lmao

you misunderstood something when you think that its about im the best and f"+! the rest.. it is wrong universally and i hope some of you will develop skills in human relationship, comprehension and i dont even want to quote to who this message goes..

posting this topic in general chat is just a thing that makes something happen in EL

thas' it..

well if your posting it on forums for everyone to see is basicly the same as saying "i'm so 1337 skilled woohoo"

and lol @ human relations shit, Conovar is so right ;')