Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zoki

Some help PLS

ok guys i got a/d/p/c/w 54/52/22/32/8 other attributes are at 4, and i have 3 pps free, Human nex is 5 and i need some help on what should i fight, where to put the pps and how to evolve my char in the future.

Sincerely,

Zoki

I would hit the orgres. They will beat you around a little bit. However I tend to rush things a bit.

Polar bears may be a good option for that combo.

2 more pps in phys, 1 in human :P

then raise will to 16

go train ogres with that pc there is no problem at all

2 more pps in phys, 1 in human :P

then raise will to 16

go train ogres with that pc there is no problem at all

So, what's the point of the extra human? My p/c is not that good and I have 0 human :P He can already use CoL and iron plate as it is. I would suggest getting an extra PP and put those 4 in vit for extra mana and toughness, then go on ogres.

I think your def lvl is a bit too low for ogres. I'd train on polar bears at those levels in iotf.

Polar bears don't hit very hard to you don't need higher toughness imo. Also, if you increase your phys or coord now, that will cause problems when you get to ogres because you'll kill them too fast.

If you think they do too much damage tho, you could increase your vit for some extra toughness.

i have 20/36 p/c and its probably just too high for ogres, i would save them tbh, when you hit the clops or fluffs your gonna have to pump up to 48 coord and at least 24 phys so you wanna have a lot in reserve, you certainly dont need another human nexus yet so dont bother taking it.

Indeed. No need for another Human nexus yet at all. You'll just be using armours which you can break and you wont be able to pay for. Anyways, if I was you, I would -10-12 TS your attack, and keep your defense as it is, use a Unicorn med, and train Orcs. Good exp, good drops/gc ratio. And easy to find a spawn.

That, or try PvP'ing alittle, to increase your defense, then you'll be able to hit the ogrews. ~60 def, with that P/C, maybe even 57.

Hope that helps.

OK thanks a lot all of you (I didn't know that you can TS only 1 stat) and a note to Chosen, I can TS up to -19 with no problems but i have to use a moon med, just wanted to know if that is a better solution than what you suggested.

Sincerely,

Zoki

Especially considering the current equipment breakage situation, what Chosen has suggested is a much better idea than just -19 TS and using moon med... so yeah, TS, then drink some def pots :)

Anima's correct in that u will need more p/c for clops/fluff, so saving pp's is good, but if u only have 8 Will and 4 Vit, u can afford to put some pp's on one of them. I suggest bringing your Vit up to ~12.