Eternal Lands Official Forums
masterpiter

training guide

It depends tbh what you want to train on.. At that stage now your just coming of Gargs/Spiders, and should be moving onto Armed Gobs, and Female Orcs.. Which will need alot of Toughness, to reuduce the damage, which is why I said take Phys & Vit. ;)

It depends tbh what you want to train on.. At that stage now your just coming of Gargs/Spiders, and should be moving onto Armed Gobs, and Female Orcs.. Which will need alot of Toughness, to reuduce the damage, which is why I said take Phys & Vit. :(

kk. ty for all the help.

MP bro, sorry for offtopic, but can u clean up your inbox on forum? I got to tell u something and i can't.

Guide was great, working good and it's easeh :>

Hi, I've got a question about the guide:

2) Take human nexus 3, c14 and go to c2, there is a snow map with about 9 spawns of chinstrap penguins( spelling), iscarilon, they r better exp from spiders per block/hit and around wolf p/c so perfect for training.

Wear only items u can afford to lose-3 yetis there but map is non-multi so as long as u fight penguin yeti wont att u :P

I suppose MP is talking about Iscalrith, right? Now isn't this map a PK map?

Thank you Lotheneil. The CEL guild site said it was "PK (Player Kill) Arena". Either it is outdated, or it meant that some arenas on the map are PK...

Anyways, I'm about to switch to point 3 in this guide, and I'd like to thank MP for it: it works very well for me: from 0 to def 26 in about 1 week, it's far better than I expected! Now I have around 400 wolf furs waiting for when I'll train summoning :D)

Hi, I've got a question about the guide:

2) Take human nexus 3, c14 and go to c2, there is a snow map with about 9 spawns of chinstrap penguins( spelling), iscarilon, they r better exp from spiders per block/hit and around wolf p/c so perfect for training.

Wear only items u can afford to lose-3 yetis there but map is non-multi so as long as u fight penguin yeti wont att u :D

I suppose MP is talking about Iscalrith, right? Now isn't this map a PK map?

On regular server Iscalrith is not a pk map, it does have a pk arena but you have to watch out for the yetis there are 3 of them if I remember correctly and finding the spawns can be a bit of a pain, I tried MP's guide and gave up on it at this point, but I hope you do better than I did. Good luck

Better thing to do is go to the Large spider spawn, at the same levels without any of the worrys. (Yeti, etc.)

That's in Tarsengard, right? I'll try both and see what works best. Thanks for the advice

It is, you can do it with the same build too, which is nice. Thread can be sold easy enough too.

Hey MP, or anyone willing to help these posts have been very helpful and informative but i'm worried i've screwed up my build. I've just come back from a long 2 year break and i reset and someone told me to put alot of my pp's in coord. atm i'm 46/52/20/26/6/8 a/d/p/c/w/v. I have 6 pps to spend? Should i reset yet again? or wha?

i don't know if the PK server is different but 8c is probably better for chinstraps. they like to haul ass so it's better to max hit/block those to spend less time chasing them around. also fewer trips to storage is good as i was marking the spawn and finding it half way across the map etc. i was getting the same xp from Pumas just a lot less drops.

Edited by HereticEast

this guide is void now, since you cant ts anymore.

and training on penguins is not a good idea, i tried, but you spend much time running to find them. Better train on other mobs and change to gargs asap.

the main adv of chinstraps is the drops. much better vs spiders gargs pumas vs HE cost. however it does take a while to figure out the realm to get a spawn pretty fast. you just have to kill 3-4 and go to the spots you want sometimes you have to do this twice. they are doable. the longer you do them per session the better so if you like chasing wood sprites around and dodging yetis for 2+hrs for a ton of jack these are perfect. i paid for anti soc and scotty died from chinstrap money...

femme orcs at 45 def is really good. no need to TS. i get like 70-80k hr from just 2 creature spawn.

Edited by HereticEast

Without the ts it will be harder to get the same exp, but can MP confirm if the build is still worth it?

Is it still a good build to get fast levels, even without the ts pots?

I started a new char following this build and it seems its still good even if you don´t ts.

The first char i created took alot of damage, killed fast and had so little ethereal points that i couldn´t heal much, but now i have a huge bar of mana that allows me to heal whitout even having to worry about mana potions, and i block everything lol, so it must be a good build.

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

the build will still work well (if a no-CoL, low-end-armor setup is what you're after)... main difference is you'll use a bit more resources due to not being able to stay on certain 'easy training' mobs for as long, and you'd add some other creatures into the line-up as 'bridges'.

Edited by Korrode

you'l need some "in between" mobs, after the chinstraps you could add a litle more phys and go sooner to orc's. then ogre and at def ~77 i upped to p/c 28/30 and did armed fem orcs and p/c 32/30 armed mails, as i got at def ~85 i move to lions on good days, my alt hardly trained on cyclops, they deal more crits then lions.

tbh i was lucky i was midway the ogre lvl's as ts was taken out of game. but the lions and armed orc's are good to cover your "ts'ed" lvl's

the p/c for armed orcs i have carefully tried but i would say try carefully adding pp's at those lvl's.

Lions doesn't drop anything special but the bones and meat are a good source of income :P

GL