Eternal Lands Official Forums
masterpiter

training guide

If you're training so u can PK, might as well #reset now.

ICD = bad for PK and training (no multi training)

MM = pointless for high a/d'er, bad for training (no multi training)

(EDIT: but for a non-pk'er casual a/d trainer, ICD+MM is a good combo)

FR = pointless for serious a/d trainer cause always TS'd.

If you've got your heart set on not #reset'ing, pull 8 pp's off coord (so ur 20/24) and train unarmed orcs.

You could raise your Vit as high as 16 imo, but u wanna make sure u have 4-6 pp's free for when u get to 60's def for ogre, and after that u gotta save much pp's for clops/fluff.

There's 16 pp's waiting for u in Anti/PH/SD tho ;p

I would save your gc's from buying Coordination removal stones and would train trolls for a few more defense levels, then hit the ogres

One of the parts I'm not sure about is training clopses (especially without CoL like in this guide). I've trained them w/o CoL and believe, it's pain. And when it becomes not pain, you can switch to fluff anyway :) Maybe you should rather PvP a few def levels instead and switch to fluffy rabbit when you are near 90 def.

I did that on pk server to exeprience everything myself so every1 who follows me knows that works coz i acutally lvled that way.

I saw ppl having for example p36c48 and 80 def and they couldnt train fluff or even clops easly with col( unless in tit/steel sets but we didnt had it on pk server, or at least not enough to wear them on training :)

Wont gonna lie - those 3 def lvls on clops( 85-88) will be hardest/most annoying to get and u might die once or twice coz of lag( failed restores r not a problem coz u simply drink a br or/and click a diss ring;p).

U dont wear anything expensive so its not a biggie if u lose armors worth 2-3k gc, u will lose way more coz of break rates anyways :bow_arrow:

And yes, pvp (especially def pvp;p) is always best way but not every1 got acces to safe guild maps or got rite pvp partners with similar p/c ( u can adjust ur a/d by using ts pots easly so a/d isnt big problem :P ) and playing times or simply dont like to pvp.

Once again ty all for all comments :)

mp

Since a recent server update you can't ts down 19 levels anymore, only 15. Following your guide this seems to cause biggest problems moving from ogres to cyclopses. What would you suggest for that?

with attack tsed only -15 it would be really hard to stay on ogres longer and get good exp, so do you think its worth ts'ing attack -15 right from the beginning of ogre training, so you dont get many hits, so you keep your att level very low, so you can stay getting good exp until your defense is higher? (85-15 is higher than 85-19)

U still get awesome exp even if u r around 70/85 tsed( so around 55/70). Always remember little less exp means more drops so stay on ogres till 85 coz cycs r not easy even then, u need as much p/c and def as only possible in which def 85 helps a lot ;)

There r no "magic tricks" for money-making, atm game is designed in the way that u always lose a lot of time for that, thats why its important to be able to reduce ur expenses, if u need less money u will spend less time on making that money :)

And ty all for ur comments :)

Just wondering how one would make enough money to buy TS pots, HE's, SR's etc if they had taken the anti perk?

Wouldn't that mean spending massive amounts of time trying to sell all those mob drops on the market channel or to guild bots?

E.G. before C2 was created I had some uni meds in storage which I found almost impossible to sell to players. Thankfully that nice NCP has since taken them off my hands.

Thumbs up for the guide, very useful.

:)

There r no "magic tricks" for money-making, atm game is designed in the way that u always lose a lot of time for that, thats why its important to be able to reduce ur expenses, if u need less money u will spend less time on making that money :)

And ty all for ur comments :)

Just wondering how one would make enough money to buy TS pots, HE's, SR's etc if they had taken the anti perk?

Wouldn't that mean spending massive amounts of time trying to sell all those mob drops on the market channel or to guild bots?

E.G. before C2 was created I had some uni meds in storage which I found almost impossible to sell to players. Thankfully that nice NCP has since taken them off my hands.

Thumbs up for the guide, very useful.

:)

Fighters Are Used To Being Constantly Broke Its A Personal Perk Of Ours :)

[Fighters Are Used To Being Constantly Broke Its A Personal Perk Of Ours :)

But typing every new word with a Capital letter sure isn't :<

[Fighters Are Used To Being Constantly Broke Its A Personal Perk Of Ours :(

But typing every new word with a Capital letter sure isn't :<

lol thats mine that i sometimes do ;)

So i'm a bit of an all rounder, making this guide not easy to follow, and my build is already too far away to do it. I'm wondering how hard it will be to train up without a reset, and if there's any advice for making it easier :)

Stats:

A: 63

D: 66

P: 30

C: 30

R: 4

W: 10

I: 4

V: 4

OA: 86

PP: 4

Right now i train on ogres with -15 a/normal d. I'm planning on putting the pp either all in one of p, c, or, v, but i'm not sure which will be best.. i doubt i'll have the pp to get all the attributes to what they should be. Thanks in advance :D

Assuming you train with CoL, your p/c is fine, in fact a bit less than what you've got is better for Ogres.

If you're trying to choose between p/c/v i'd say vit, but more Will would be fine also.

Main thing to keep in mind is that you need to have quite a few pickpoints saved up for when u move to Cyclops.

Clops/fluffy with CoL = 28/44 p/c or 32/40 p/c

without CoL something like 40/40 minimum. (but imo training clops without CoL is a bad idea... even see in eMPi's guide to do it he's suggesting 48/40/12/24 p/c/w/v).

You say you're an all-rounder, imo all-rounders should just stick with Will, gives them more exp for their mixing skills.

I suggest taking Will to 16 and then saving pickpoints for your next 12-16 OA's so you can take 32/40-44 p/c when it comes time to move to Clops/Fluffy.

Assuming you train with CoL, your p/c is fine, in fact a bit less than what you've got is better for Ogres.

If you're trying to choose between p/c/v i'd say vit, but more Will would be fine also.

Main thing to keep in mind is that you need to have quite a few pickpoints saved up for when u move to Cyclops.

Clops/fluffy with CoL = 28/44 p/c or 32/40 p/c

without CoL something like 40/40 minimum. (but imo training clops without CoL is a bad idea... even see in eMPi's guide to do it he's suggesting 48/40/12/24 p/c/w/v).

You say you're an all-rounder, imo all-rounders should just stick with Will, gives them more exp for their mixing skills.

I suggest taking Will to 16 and then saving pickpoints for your next 12-16 OA's so you can take 32/40-44 p/c when it comes time to move to Clops/Fluffy.

Thank you for the advice :medieval: Sounds good, i'll save the points until i can do 32/40 or 40/40 at least

Ok, MP so far I like what I have read, just have a question. In step 1 what are we fighting to get the attributes and the defense to 30?

Currently Im at phy8,cord6,rea4,will12,ins4,vit10 still need 14 pp to get vit to 24.

Im using this for my new character, thanks for the guide.

Edited by Crom

Ok, MP so far I like what I have read, just have a question. In step 1 what are we fighting to get the attributes and the defense to 30?

Currently Im at phy8,cord6,rea4,will12,ins4,vit10 still need 14 pp to get vit to 24.

Im using this for my new character, thanks for the guide.

Wolfs. lol. :D

Well for a brand new character just starting out its kind of hard to start with wolves.

The normal way to level from the start, rabbits, rats, foxes, deers, green/brown snakes.

Hi. Could someone give me some advice on what would be best exp for me at this stage and where to put my pp (plz bare in mind i would like to have about +100 emu atm but i dont want to affect my exp received by too much).

att: 37

def: 39

p/c/r/w/i/v : 18/20/4/14/4/8

8 pp free and i've taken anti and ph.

Basically, what should i train on and how to spend my pp.

ty, EnoB

Hi. Could someone give me some advice on what would be best exp for me at this stage and where to put my pp (plz bare in mind i would like to have about +100 emu atm but i dont want to affect my exp received by too much).

ty, EnoB

Well, I'd say get 20/20/4/16/4/12.

One peice of advice is to keep all the attributes to a multiple of 4, this keeps your Cross Attributes even.. As these need to be even to gain the best outa them. (Notice why the game is capped at 48, and not 50. ;))

#Edit - Ofcourse if you had the GC to do so removing 2 Will so you have 12, and adding those PPs onto Vitality, so you have 20, or 24 Coordination would be best.. But it's not always possible. :)

Edited by Liquid

ty, EnoB

Well, I'd say get 20/20/4/16/4/12.

One peice of advice is to keep all the attributes to a multiple of 4, this keeps your Cross Attributes even.. As these need to be even to gain the best outa them. (Notice why the game is capped at 48, and not 50. :) )

#Edit - Ofcourse if you had the GC to do so removing 2 Will so you have 12, and adding those PPs onto Vitality, so you have 20, or 24 Coordination would be best.. But it's not always possible. :)

ty for answering :)

fair enough. i have been trying to keep them at multiples of 4 but before i put them to that, id like to know will it have much of an effect on the exp ill get from the creatures i should be training on atm i.e. will taking extra phys make it too high for training this creature? ;)

Edited by EnoB