Eternal Lands Official Forums
masterpiter

training guide

I got couple minutes free so i decided to troll more on forums and help some fighters to lvl fast and cheap ( which mean even faster ;P ).

Perks u will need to take: anti, ph, scotty, hos.

Gods u need to have asap: def, magic.

Attrubutes, in order of taking them:

1) p8, vit 24, c6, will 12 (here u should have around 30defense, good to keep to this lvl on wolfs, tsed if needed), till u r done with wolves u block very good even wearing 0 human armors and uni med, no bone :)

2) Take human nexus 3, c14 and go to c2, there is a snow map with about 9 spawns of chinstrap penguins( spelling), iscarilon, they r better exp from spiders per block/hit and around wolf p/c so perfect for training.

Wear only items u can afford to lose-3 yetis there but map is non-multi so as long as u fight penguin yeti wont att u :P

Stay on them till around lvl 55 def( tsed u r 36def only), they give around 70k oa exp per hour which isnt bad at low lvls and u got always a free spawn B)

3) Take p24c20 and go fem orcs tsed -5def or male orcs in td (non-tsed), depending which spawns r free or which u like more.

4) At lvl 60def go to ogres having p24c26.

Astro becomes important here so go to ogres when u have good astro only, at lvl 65def u can do ogres easy even at bad astro.

Save ur pickpoints till lvl 85defense( ts every 10 def lvls but to be at least 60-65def, depending on ur astro).

5) Take maximum phys so 48 and put rest of ur saved pickpoints in coordination, here u will need those 4 neg perks if u didnt take them sooner. Another important change is from uni med to moon med, from now on use uni meds only on pvp.

Go clopses having around p48c40, will be big difference compared to ogres but its only for 3 def lvls and little more coord :)

6) 88def and 48coord is good enough for fluff at ur stats, if u have little less coord try them too, but then u will need to do some magic with ts pots: -19attack, tit short and full def+good astro).

7) 95def means u can block fluffies barehanded even at bad astro and still using only human3 armors, later once u make higher lvls ts down but not lower than 95-100def. Put all ur pickpoints in reasoning and human 5 nexus( or buy nexus for bars;p), ur def is probably like 15-20 lvls higher from attack lvl so reasoning will help to make it more even, good for pk too :)

8) Once u r around 120-130def and even tsed u get under 250k/h from a fluffy go to feroses, they got better armor and more health so around 50k/h exp more than on fluffy, stay on feros to at least 140 def, then go yeti or if not bored stay on feros longer :)

Oki, that would be all, any questions and comments? :)

mp

nice guide m8, this does work

seen mp do this on pk server, he got to 80s when all of us others where still late 50's lol geek :)

Nice guide empi! Well done babe :)

PS I still prefer to have max 2 difference between atk and def :P

it's ok though in some parts i don't agree, but that's just me :P

nah same here, but well i think it's more like everyone having his own ways, someone likes this better and the other one might like it a bit different.. all in all if it works, pro guide :)

I know you've said before how to make money etc, but adding that here may be of some help to lower lvled people.

This should be stickyed imo :) awesome mp

There r no "magic tricks" for money-making, atm game is designed in the way that u always lose a lot of time for that, thats why its important to be able to reduce ur expenses, if u need less money u will spend less time on making that money :)

And ty all for ur comments :icon13:

Good guide, think I might make an alt and try it out. Except I'll take ICD+MM for training at those penguins ( and prob reset that perk at 110+ def and stay on fluffs afterwards, if I make it that far).

Edited by Cazuza

Except I'll take ICD+MM for training at those penguins
waste to do it just for the pengs, there is only 1 yeti on that map, only run into it once every few hours or so

Actually, 3 yetis and at nite time they can be kinda annoying but mm perk is 5 more oa lvls needed for fluffies so not worth it, better to just run from ( and die to)yetis for 1-2 weeks when u do pengs :)

U wont lose much anyways+ often u will get ur db back :(

i think it's a great guide and I wish I had know this four years ago and there had been TS pots and penguins and whatever. Anyways I suck at training, just noticed it again - so thanks empi :)

I can't say it does not work cause it obviously does;). Anyway I think the setup is still to old style, imo instinct is a underrated attribute. It is too concentrated on P/C and forgetting that at the low lvls u can put the pps in other attributes making up for the P/C but still doing less damage. (Depending on the perks yet taken ofcourse)

In many cases I would also choose a bit higher vitality instead of Phsy, about 16/24 and vitality 16 worked nicely for me at female/male orc. If instinct is taken that is also a +.

I go coord 48 atm at fluff/fero and have spent pps in instinct also. This saves me hes/srs/armor and therefor also the ability to stay longer at the spawn.

However I use to train by map fleeing practising guitar meanwhile, on fluffs then. Getting only about 280-300 k / hour or less sometimes. To lazy to ts:).

I tried feros seriously 1 hour to check and got 365 k / hour whith seriously bad astro -3/-3 and a really bad accuracy rate.

In 6 pps spent I will have a better setup though and hope that would make me able to stay longer at feros also.

Forgot saying I also get reasoning but try keeping instinct 4 -8 higher even if they atm are even.

And also, one more thing that is important to me, reseting alot is very noob I consider so a plan should be made in good time to avoid. You will lose everytime you reset for your training later, for example those extra 10 instinct pps maybe should not be so bad to have at yetis etc.

And whith attribute cap + removal stones it is now easier to avoid resetting.

Edited by Dannus(Swe)

Build was tested by me and i asure u with 4 instinct and 48p/c +decent vit and only junk armors u will block fluffies good at 88-95def depending on astro.

Just go test server having a lot of free pps and test how much does instinct help with blocking- u will see it helps but not that much.

With 16 instinct I have been able to train fluffs fairly since 80 defense. And yes I noticed a great difference and also I still don't hurt the fluffies so damn much as 48/48 P/C would do. I am pure fighter so put all my pps in other attributes to take up for the less phsy I have, soon getting 20 vitality also, will head for 24 to have a decent mana cause I dont go for Will. (If I dont restore full life I don't see a use of getting will to get +5 heal and +5 life, I instead put pps in Vitality and reasoning to get the healing + mana which I can since I don't reset all the time. And reasoning and Vitality give what will gives but still makes me a better fighter in a phsysical way. The phsy is still 32 thought and will keep it there a while.

And if I sometime feel this does not work there are always stones by now:).

I will probably go desert chims and by then I will increae the phsy, just cause I like when creatures can attack me.

But yeah I gonna go test around a bit on test server no bad idea;)!

Edited by Dannus(Swe)

Did u use tit/steel set and col on fluffies with 80 def? Coz with my guide u r just fine using steel chains, aug pants, iron helm and such :P

If some1 is able to use expensive armors no need for guides for those ppl coz they will be fine anyways :D

I remember 2,5 years ago i needed p30/c54 and 90def to block fluff with human3 armors and i still died a lot coz of low toughness and health( even tho i had mag49 so 100% restore).

About hurting fluffies:

1) U need to kill them relatively quick so u get some drops( u dont want to harvest and u dont spend $$$ on the game).

2) If u get d/ced ( many reasons, maybe reboot of ur pc, maybe ur net goes crazy, etc) if u kill fast there is very low chance that u die, if u almost dont damage monster -after d/c u will probably die( unless u use col+steel/tit but then again thats not guide for u, its for ppl who like it cheap :) )

mp

well with nothing else to lose i am trying it out... works pretty well just losing mega armors xD

I just don't see the chinstrap taking me to defense 55 and i'm not sure how fast 1-2 hours of training per day will land me to higher stats but eh it's cheaper so idc

atm all i need to do is finish god quests which will boost me some

I think I try build for getting phsy 48/24-28 vitality. Tested a bit on test server and was able to train desert chim at 84/91 which I was then. Had taken a numeroues perks though lol:P.

Was 48/48/12/8/16/20 when I tried them.

Also both me and a friend tried using uni rather than moon medalion and it was rather like if the armor saved u more than the +4 defense.

I am to head for 48 phsy anyway but think I will split up my instinct points more into vitality now after tested also good cause I does not use Will.

And yes at 80 I was using steel armor and col. Now I train in the stuff u said but still with col and I will keep do that to get full use of my restore which I would not even with maxed phsy.

And I never spent RL money of the game :)

my next goal is to get 36/48/20/4/24/24 atm thought then I ncrease phsy and go desert chims.

Edited by Dannus(Swe)

Sorry to say this but that guide u linked is pure shit, i mean come on p28c40 and 78def on fluff? Why break expensive stuff and waste weeks/months to make money for it if u could simple ts and gain pr0 exp +drops on ogres for next couple lvls? :)

Imho the ones who should use it is ppl with crazy amounts of gold to waste, its good for game economy that they follow that guide in wiki lol.

Sorry for flames man but u posted that guide in topic "3-140def cheap and easeh", and since its crazy expensive and not easy at all i really see no point in following it :)

(yeah, im not nice, sorry again :D )

mp

The wiki combat guide is only good for mixers who also do some a/d. It lets them raise their EMU (to benefit harvesting) higher than ogres level before they reach fluffies. I followed that wiki guide myself and i wish i didnt. I am trying to raise a/d fast as possible, and got stuck before i reached cyclops cos i hit ogres too hard with my big p/c :D

also cyclops are hard to train on, if you can jump from ogres to fluff i think you should do it, you save yourself a lot of trouble.

Well, it's a Wiki, go make it better :P

Add "for mixers" or something to the current one and add your own for the "cheap and easy" :D

(disclaimer: I haven't studied neither in detail)

Except I'll take ICD+MM for training at those penguins
waste to do it just for the pengs, there is only 1 yeti on that map, only run into it once every few hours or so

wat do u no u dont even play :D come back to =hc=

"3-140def cheap and easeh"

LOL! you make it sound so easy :)

MP you left out the bits about the 1000s of hours you need to play for to get from 3-140. There is also no bit about how to keep motivation to train so high when there is so much talk about capped arenas.

Overall though perhaps a good method.

I actually want to hear how you and zariel trained def so high in such short time maybe that will be told when you have another free few minutes :omg: