Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evelynn

Jet_Black (bagjumper/scammer)

Guest Evelynn

I had gotten BJed by this guy Jet_Black a while ago, but i think he needs to be reported because guildmasters are allowing him in their guilds and he is lying to them about his not being a scammer of any kind. Here is evidence that he BJed me. if he asks to be in any guild turn him down as he is a scammer.

[20:04:47] [PM from jet_black: will u take a screenie with me plz u look really great and i need a pic for my guild website]

[20:04:57] [PM to jet_black: um ok lol]

[20:05:12] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:16] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:17] [PM to jet_black: where are you lol]

[20:05:18] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:18] [PM from jet_black: ok but its in a snow room]

[20:05:22] [PM from jet_black: MM]

[20:05:24] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:29] [PM to jet_black: ok, omw]

[20:06:16] [PM from jet_black: 82,88]

[20:10:26] Welcome to the Morcraven Marsh Battle Hall! Pick an arena.

[20:10:46] Brr, it is kind of chilly in here.

[20:10:55] Evelynn got mana burned by the Black Bear

[20:11:01] Evelynn destiny ends here.

[20:11:03] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[20:13:26] [PM from jet_black: someone was invisible in there and i had to protect myself but i died anyway :)]

[20:13:28] [PM to jet_black: wtfh!]

[20:20:01] #Ig [jet_black:$VU] ??

[20:20:08] #Ig [Evelynn->$VU] give me my stuff

[20:20:32] #Ig [Evelynn->$VU] this is not funny and if you think it is, youare sorely mistaken

[20:20:44] #Ig [Evelynn->$VU] give it back now

[20:21:02] #GM from Kiwi06: I believe he is already on the outlaw list for scamming o.O

[20:22:11] #Ig [jet_black:$VU] would u jus stfu no!!!

Note: edited by Sheesh to fix the subject line to jet_black

Edited by Sheesh

Joe_black or Jet_black ??? :)

1 ) If differant name how you know its the same person ?

2 ) lol forever beat me to it,

3 ) scammer maybe , but bagjumping in PK isnt an outlaw act its spoils of war

Edited by conavar

I'm pretty sure jet_black had his own guild...me and teh_reaper killed him a while back, he dropped a col :)

But what those two said, PKing isn't an outlaw action :/

[20:04:47] [PM from jet_black: will u take a screenie with me plz u look really great and i need a pic for my guild website]

[20:04:57] [PM to jet_black: um ok lol]

[20:05:12] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:16] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:17] [PM to jet_black: where are you lol]

[20:05:18] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:18] [PM from jet_black: ok but its in a snow room]

[20:05:22] [PM from jet_black: MM]

[20:05:24] (*) Mavig summoned a Gargoyle

[20:05:29] [PM to jet_black: ok, omw]

[20:06:16] [PM from jet_black: 82,88]

[20:10:26] Welcome to the Morcraven Marsh Battle Hall! Pick an arena.

[20:10:46] Brr, it is kind of chilly in here.

[20:10:55] Evelynn got mana burned by the Black Bear

[20:11:01] Evelynn destiny ends here.

alright, i have a doubt

Is this "lure newbies" or not? against EL rules?

Depends on the drop

I find that any Newb with full iron is either

A. got really nice friends

B. to much free time or

C. an alt

Not saying whomever it is is a newb or not, but obviously he had some knowledge of the game, He knows how to enter doors, use PM's, walk, storage, #ig people, #gm people, has a level good enough for a guild, obviously something of value that a black bear stone was worthy of teh drop.

So I dont' think this falls in lines of "newbie luring' but just plain on "haha i got the sucker, luring"

PKing isn't an outlaw action :/
True, but this is about the luring.

So I dont' think this falls in lines of "newbie luring' but just plain on "haha i got the sucker, luring"
Luring newbies is against game rules, other luring into pk is definitely outlawish behaviour, imnsho. Edited by Mar(c)

Guest Evelynn

I just realized that the title to this post by me was wrong, it was jet_black, not joe_black. I'm extremely sorry if this caused any mix ups for that person. Pm me if you have any questions, and again I'm very sorry for the mix up

PKing isn't an outlaw action :/
True, but this is about the luring.

Luring newbies is against game rules, other luring into pk is definitely outlawish behaviour, imnsho.

True... but please define a newb? Not that I agree that luring is good in anyway, but leason learned. Dont trust anyone! ever

Screen shots/blessings/show you a secret, etc........You won two tickets to a cruise....A nigerian diplomat has 40million in the bank and needs your acount # to get it out of the country. etc

Luring newbies is against game rules, other luring into pk is definitely outlawish behaviour, imnsho.

you know, this sentence just makes me uber angry

luring into PK is outlawish? ffs look 2 years back there is not even half as much otulaw posts about PK like now, just because of people like you who feel they have the need to save the world from evil serial killers together with jezebelle or whoever.

if people are dumb enough to get lured into PK it's their fault, let people be happy with their drops instead of trying to ruin other ppls reputation, you dont even have the slightest idea what an outlaw post can do to a person just because he has fun on a "skill" that was a big aspect of the game long time ffs.

yeh i said "was" i know.

i have to agree with tempest and forever. If you aren't smart enough to read warning or to go in good gear then don't complain. Plus it gives you 5-10 sec before you can be attacked so plenty of time to get out imo

Luring newbies is against the rules, but lets look a bit closer. newbiejs3.jpg

Newbie here refers to the number of posts. How many times you post in the forums is not the definition of what a newbie is. Afterall, Evelynn has been

a player here since Dec 2007. Come on, you are hardly new to the ways of the game.

So he is a bagjumper and scammer. So be it. The newbie topic does not have any standing in this case imho.

Yea this guy was aware of of EL very well. Not a noob even if having noob stats. Been around long enough to know lots about the game.

Your fault for not carrying rosto with you and for letting yourself get lured.

but this is not a "outlaw" act.

PK is PK and if you dont carry a rosto then its your fault if you die and loose your stuff.

example...

One time I went to Trassian Draegoni school with full iron + tit shield + bunch of coin and lost it to invisible Jowwow because I forgot to take my rosto out of my storage.

Its all part of the game and hopefully you got nothing more than a lesson learned.

PaulB

Formerly of eGow

Proudly of L.A.

Ah c'mon people! :confused:

This is a report from more than 2.5 months ago.[*]

Evelynn just posted a correction and an apology for any confusion (thanks for that!), and the title got corrected by Sheesh.

That's all, there's no reason to rehash the whole issue.

[*] Important to note that this was posted in the pre-"Whiners Forum" era, when "outlaw" was not a politically incorrect term yet.

PK was and is part of the game.

"Outlawish" behaviour (or however you want to call it nowadays) was and is part of the game.

Warning against such was and is part of the game.