Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LADYZAN

Non-PK Server

Now we have a pk server and I know it maybe a long time if ever for another server, but would love to see a non-pk server. I do not care for pking, and love the nicer parts of the game. I would really like to see a non-pk server someday add. It could be a pay to play one like the pk server is --- I would move to it and stay.

No pking anywhere but in arenas, take out all pk elements like land mines and leonard the leopard. I know to some this sounds boring but I think U would find quite a few who would llike this very much.

I would even help pay for some of my friends to use this type of server.

Well just an ideal - hopefully for sometime in the future.

Now we have a pk server and I know it maybe a long time if ever for another server, but would love to see a non-pk server. I do not care for pking, and love the nicer parts of the game. I would really like to see a non-pk server someday add. It could be a pay to play one like the pk server is --- I would move to it and stay.

No pking anywhere but in arenas, take out all pk elements like land mines and leonard the leopard. I know to some this sounds boring but I think U would find quite a few who would llike this very much.

So you want a place where only PK can happen in certain areas, no leonard ( which isnt a pk element btw but let you off ) , and someplace where you cant get hurt by landmines ....... hmmmm * thinks* I know lets call it Non-Pk area's of C1

Seriously if you dont like pk or ebul mines there is no need what so ever in EL to ever step into a pk map

Edited by conavar

Why not stay in the main server and just limit yourself to C1 ( or C2 only at night) and stay out of PK maps?

Why not stay in the main server and just limit yourself to C1 ( or C2 only at night) and stay out of PK maps?

Dont you mean day .... Leo is out at night or was that your intention :medieval:

Dont you mean day .... Leo is out at night or was that your intention :medieval:

Yes, I meant only during the day or stay out of C2 at night :pirate:

I did not mean to up-set anyone. It is just an idea - I know there r some that like to pk and some that dont. Leo would be ok but maybe on non-pk server make him not attack players with mm perk or cape.

Yes there r reasons to go on c2 - some items can only be gotten there and some items r easier and quicker to storage.

I do not think it would hurt the EL community - I seen this in other games too --- one server for PKers and one server for non-pkers. So I thought this might be a good idea for the future of EL as we already have a pk server. It would only be fair to give the ones who like quest and crafting better then pking a server for them to enjoy too. It tends to make alot ppl happier with less complaining. That way players can pick whatever type of game they like. The only thing I see that some players might not like is the ones that like to up there pk status by pking everyone in sight even noobs. Now I am not saying that all pkers r that way some have honor of not killing players that r harvesting or are new to game, but as it is part of the game some enjoying killing anyone they see.

I dont mind a little pking, but if I had a choice I would rather play on a non-pk server.

Please this is only an idea, not a demand on anyone to change there way of playing. This is just something maybe to think about in the future.

Edited by LADYZAN

It's an interesting thought, a server without any pk at all (I'd say, no pk arenas either).

I don't think it's going to happen, but it's an interesting idea.

If it's going to happen, I'm not sure if I would go there or not... but it's definitely an interesting idea. :)

(And don't mind the remarks of those silly pk'ers...)

I wonder how this would affect the econemy? PKers (at least from where I can see it) are big consumers

I'd be all for this if EL could actually support it. There just isn't a big enough player base to spread over 2 servers, let alone 3. There will need to be a major population increase if you want to add in another server that will actually be active.

It's kinda too easy to avoid pk here to have a totally non-pk server be necessary IMO.

In the PK server, its not very easy to avoid pk, here it is easy to avoid pk.

and lol@ent

Yes, the truth is, there is too much PK going on the main server.

S.

Yeah the PK maps are so overrun there's PK'ers clicking the KF sign getting "map too full" system message... every channel from 1 - 99999 is full of talk about PK tactics or flames... non-PK server is highly required.

:confused:

imo EL should'nt ever split its community into different servers, cause the community is the number 1 thing that makes the game great. PK server is a different story. :medieval:

the whole player economy relys on fighters and pkers for one thing or another.

Nobody said, there is not going to be fights. In fact, monster trainers are much greater consumers than PKers, so this wouldn't be a problem. Still I disagree about shattering community. On main server, nobody forces you to PK and Leonard is more demonized than as real threat. People fear him out of fear, not out of real concerns.

lol i'll shut up and keep all the bad words i wanna tell you for myself,

your idea is just stupid if you don't wanna be killed don't go to pk map

if you wanna go to pk map get strong enough not to get pked.

ur name : LadyZan, i'd better say Lazy[smth]

lazy people don't deserve anything

In fact, monster trainers are much greater consumers than PKers, so this wouldn't be a problem

You must be the pr0est pker ever...

Oh, pkers dont train ever do they? And monster trainers dont pk at all either? Rostogols are never bought from shop by pkers either? There is really a santa claus? FFS people.

Edit: If you dont understand that expenses in pking > training, ask pkers how much money they spend typically on ndd's. Then compare that to say... a dchim triple spawn session and you will see a huge(90K?) difference, not only in pure gc spent, but items expended, special armors, rings, summoning, weapons, cotu, etc etc. Think of pkers as your best friends, taking one(or 3,4,5) for the team, a necessary part of the economy.

Edited by Dago

i aint joking,i aint lying and i aint even exagurating but i just gotta say that thise is the dumbest suggestion ever made on this game or any other game. no offence but common how are you gonna make a suggestion like this ?

In fact, monster trainers are much greater consumers than PKers, so this wouldn't be a problem

You must be the pr0est pker ever...

Oh, pkers dont train ever do they? And monster trainers dont pk at all either? Rostogols are never bought from shop by pkers either? There is really a santa claus? FFS people.

and highest lvls are pkers so they are the hardest trainers too means no pkers = no top fighters = no top trainers = no Essies / potions use = u all alch noobs and potters are fucked with millions of potion in sto and no one to buy

quick edit : khalai, i think a/d xp of top 200 = much more than all a/d xp of the other players combined...

Edited by Michic0_oL

ROFLMAO!!! I mean what is the point to play in non pk server? No risk? No deaths? No pots, essies, expensive armor usage? So can I ask u what u are going to do in non pk server? Are u going to harvest lilacs all the time? I think u don't need non pk server to do that.

Okay, here's mine opinion, like any of you wanna hear it... lol, the only reason i go into pk area is because of mercury, i go naked, and i get mercury, sometimes i get killed, sometimes i don't. its the risk, but i don't lose anything if i die, i might lose mercury, but that was free anyway. i don't like pk, so i stay out, its no big deal, a non-pk server is pointless, at least in this game there are warnings when you go towards a pk area. pay attention and there is no need for another server just for that.

Okay, here's mine opinion, like any of you wanna hear it... lol, the only reason i go into pk area is because of mercury, i go naked, and i get mercury, sometimes i get killed, sometimes i don't. its the risk, but i don't lose anything if i die, i might lose mercury, but that was free anyway. i don't like pk, so i stay out, its no big deal, a non-pk server is pointless, at least in this game there are warnings when you go towards a pk area. pay attention and there is no need for another server just for that.