Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

Combat Reset

Hi all !

Ok heres the deal, you get the chance to build a charachter who has 60/63 a/d from a reset, who is going to be training a/d alot more BUT NOT RESETTING AGAIN ( for gods sake I hope not lol )

What would you say is good build attributes wise ? Not interested in which neg perks to take or anything like that.

Want to really get as much xp from ogres as I can as quickly as possible from the reset , and save PP along the way.

I would love to here suggestions please, would help me alot as with the build i have atm , which was really NOT for fighting means im struggling to maximise a/d training.

Due to recent events, I'm now very wary of giving out good advice on how to train a/d fast or cheap in public... game tends to get changed so the good advice no longer works. :)

Contact me in-game if you're interested in my thoughts :P

Since you've reset from a decent level, maybe you have good armor? (CoL or possibly iron or steel set?)

If you do have a CoL, you could take 16 vitality (do not take will), and take 24-32 coordination. It's advisable that you keep your physique at 4 (if you have decent armor to train in). Also, take defense god so you can maximise the defence exp you get from ogres (it will help your oa). PvP with someone who doesnt hit you too often is also agood way to rebuild your OA.

If you don't have a CoL you could take 16 will and the same coordination, or 16 vitality plus some physique or will. That's it from me I guess.

P.S. best to wait for someone pr0 like MP to give their advice. Also I recently became a noob mixer now with high will build, so... :)

Edited by Cazuza

My advice would be to w8 and see how things go with the new break rates, of coz u could keep low p/c and train in steel set+col but no point for that if u break a lot , and for leathers and no col u will need much higher p/c :)

Reset=more a/d/oa exp, you get far more than you would ever normally, but to put it simpily cord and phys = your might. Your might is how powerfully you hit someone, cordination involves also how often you hit your oppenent and how often you dodge. IF you are gonna do a lot of training i reccomend getting a bit on cord maybe 20 and putting the rest on viality and will (makes the blows softer and more hp). I forget which other attribute affects your dodging ability, but put some on thAt as well. Only do this if you can afford to reset at the end of it. Maybe if your gonna do a lot of alching it would be ok, because you would get you oa exp back. Also if you double ts training you would probrley train nicely on armed gobs and panthers ect, in steel chain, leather, steel shield, so the new breakages proerbly wont affect you badly.

But if i was you, listen to mp over me any day, unless he agrees with this lol.

Arrow.

Just made some decent training guilde, feel free to use it, it was made especially for ppl who dont spend real money for el and dont want to harvest all the time, considering higher break rates that were recently implemented :P

20/12 p/c and 20 vit for ogre, get 70 def and make 30/40 p/c for cyc, get 82-83 def and make ur p/c 36/48... then get 100 def. after 100 def u choose to be def n00b or atk pr0.

Def n00b = more instict = multi dcw training

atk pr0 = more reasoning = good for PK = good for feros -19 atk. do atk god

-Kad