Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

I think Blodoks,and Erma,can't realy decide.

There both Great.

Edited by ThegreatLord

but i wouldnt vote for the quitters, the ones that got aggravated and #killme themself whats so great about that? means in the long run they cant adapt to changing conditions or got their feeling hurt and coudnt cope. nothing great about that.

Everybody will quit some day, whether they wanted to or not, voting for them seems reasonably logical as they were once part of the EL community and made it wot it was. It's the people that are remembered the most that are the legends imo(DonPedro sticks out, coz he's always talked about still even tho he quit AGES ago lol)!! I think the char buyers have no right to be part of this tbh as they are the ones who got the easy ride, letting someone level their chars to start with then, the char buyer carrying it on later. In many aspects starting the game is the hardest part, well it was for me!

Edited by Logger

Hello all!

I'm not a PKer. I'm just a simple harvester/alcher/wannabe-summoner. I'm not very old in the game, I think I've been around for aprox. one to one and a half years. I can't nominate people for being great pkers or massive leveled people. I can only say who has been important to me during my game life. So, in as close to chronological order as I can get (and I can't mention ALL of them or the list would be huge) here's my list:

PepperSpray - returned the first deathbag that I dropped that had anything of value in it back when I was a newb. :)

Pyscho - GM of my first guild *EL*. I believe his current name is Forever.

KageN - My summoning inspiration! I talked to him for the first time on channel 4 one day. He was going around calling himself the skunk headed stalker who mercilessly gave people summoning stones. Next thing I knew, the skunk headed stalker had sneaked up behind me in the DP reading room and handed me a bear and an orc stone. lol

PaulB - GM of my second guild {><}.

Macal GM of Ozú! - for tolerating my terrible Spanish while I was in his guild. lol

Mavig from Ozú! - for providing me with all the magic potions I needed to level. :wub:

freakeer and DragonGod - For being great to me while I was in HOLY, you guys are awesome. :)

These are a few of the people I have met on my journeys through Draia. There have been many other people who have been important to me, but as I'm most likely going to be frowned upon for not posting players from the top 10 list, I might as well quit now... :)

The_Saxman (Jayim_Duinara)

Guild Master of The Zadanians (ZAD)

There are/were so many great players, who, unfortunately, either left Eternal Lands, or are inactive for long time. I would just name few: crus, wexy, nienora (former lamegirl, grearien), Thunderous, Zora (former Suessie), MagPieLee, NitageR, DonPedro, besiktas, sMooMs, banshen, ohmygod, Logiscom, Lorck, and many others. Even though most of them are famous PKers, some of them were amazing all-arounders.

My vote as greatest player of all time goes to crus. Second and third place: DonPedro and sMooMs .

Edited by Dejan

Crus was over-rated.

sMs was good. Remember when he got back from ban for -EF- client I think, started training for #1 again. And me and him killing arctics w/o COLs, old sk00l ftw.

I vote for the_piper, hes been around forever always in a good mood. I remember him a long time ago with his crazy contests when mortos was still doing invasions, hes always up to somtin

Just remembered it... The greatest EL player (Beside me of course tongue.gif ) was Infinity. Too bad, it seems noone named him until now biggrin.gif

I can't remember who Infinity was :s any other nicks? ... seem to recognise name tho, dam i hate it wen i know sumthing but cant quite hit the nail on the head!!!!!

Edited by Logger

yeah he was a good guy ;*)

noone talking about the times when elise on #1 ?? ;D with jipomax mcdull dragonsyoung times

they noobs tho

yeah he was a good guy ;*)

noone talking about the times when elise on #1 ?? ;D with jipomax mcdull dragonsyoung times

they noobs tho

OMG YES i rember McDull and Dragon ….

McDull was actualy my 1st friend in EL, even B4 i learned Whitediablo and Raa to know, i learned her to know in att. God place, on fem. Orc, it hurted a bit when she turned against me with Dragon.

McDull and Dragon standing hour after hour, day after day in KF traning, me watching TI making raids on em, they save up like, 50 PP, that where times.

Then they suddenly spend the PP and attacked me (I till today dont understand why, i didnt mix into TI figths maybe, thats why), the best figth i ever had, was the one i had with Dragon and co after they came in pack and attacked me in Tirn, i diss’ed and meet the pack in KF (Dragon btw. where 1-2 att/def higher than Don, and higher P/C), they went down in 2nd attemt, i dissed in 1st. Grey came saved their bag's while i fougth, with diss. rings everytime i attacked him he dissed, Dragon and co. got back from Hell i had to flee, but did get some ubber items but not all i wanted :whistle:

And all the figths i had with Weasel and Ratz0r (that max perk’ed guy), that where times:).

It where when you where a ubber noob and named Satan, Scarr :devlish:

hmm

Not sure if best player but the player I have had the most respect for since I started pking ( and how he acted in PK ) was/is OMG

wow thanks :)

But becareful, as i dont play much nowdays and dont want to lose too many a/d places to you fellas i have given someone else use of my account to keep training it (though seems they do more pking than training :P ) till i can play 24/7 again.

aka ohmygod

Edited by godwyn

hmm

Not sure if best player but the player I have had the most respect for since I started pking ( and how he acted in PK ) was/is OMG

wow thanks :)

But becareful, as i dont play much nowdays and dont want to lose too many a/d places to you fellas i have given someone else use of my account to keep training it (though seems they do more pking than training :P ) till i can play 24/7 again.

aka ohmygod

I kinda hope it wasn't TempesT..

SCARR........... the reason i say this, is because,he was the leader of one of the most feared guilds in EL, I was a noobie during the big crash, and it was always Scarr and HC that was on the lips of so many. Scarr and his guild were always the guild to beat.

i would not be grateful if i didnt mention the name of Gunther who was my very first GM, and introduced me to Fireballs, who remains my friend today.

PK.....Scarr by far, Brother I`ve seen you do amazing things in PK. My hats off to you.

For balls... I got to say Zanter, the proof is in all the ros. No matter how many or who they were he`d come running. A great friend to me and many others.

DP will always be a legend, we all know that.

Many names I`ll mention because they will always have my respect and deserve recognition:

Fireballs

Mufossa

LuciferX

Pookies

Asgnny

OMG

Zaer

CG

Crus

Ziara

Ambro

Wexy

Nienora

Valkrie

Matess

Toomass

Jakie

Dragonsyoung

The_Antiroot

GGM

LV

As for whit: Pyewacket by far, every conversation leaves me laughing or a smile on my face. True friend till the end.

For dedication, Surfy you amaze me....no matter what goal you set you always reach it.

Ice thanks for introducing me to the game....your ability to negotiate has saved the lives of many guildies :( Hope they appreciate it.

As for friendship the list is just to long........

Edited by Tsunami96306

*cough* Ent made some rules for me like the 10 sec rule for pking.

I don't know that annoying qualifies as greatest player.