Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

Guest Trojan_Knight
I have no idea why.. But I want to add Corphey or something like that was how his name was spelled..

Cokphay, and his brother? :P

Yeah! thats em :P.. i knew I was missing a letter somewhere, but I was like "wtf" lol..

You can talk about the best at a skill or who has killed more players etc. For me the greatest EL players are the ones who make me come back for more. They are the ones who show kindness and have a great sense of humour. They go out of their way to help other people (even ones who aren't in their guild). They make the game fun by being humourous and lighthearted. They hold contests for the heck of it. They donate stuff so other people can have contests. These people are the heart and soul of the game.

Woo (come back from the pk server please please please)

Shodokan

Shamara

Ozmondius

LadyBea

CoderCR

Agrilles

Moebird

Annatira

Theladin (and I'm not brown nosing!)

This list could go on forever so I'll just end by saying if it weren't for players like these, I and many other newbies, would have quit in our first week.

Well when i first started el i got my harvesting to 20 and joined NGI, all the members of NGI went out of there way to help and they were all nice.

And then there are the people on the top list in skills and pk.

MikeH for founding Llamathism.

i'm amazed anyone that still plays this game besides roja/ent would even remember me..

anyway... you're all noobs and im gonna have to go ahead and say Lightning. He was the first person to make 1mil, get his own house, and get every skill cape. Pioneers are always better then the guys that simply play a game for XXXXXXXX hours and get everything.

other than that, it'd be me and tiras for being POTIONMASTERS!!!

i kinda think its stupid how when you ask who was the greatest people start putting the good pk'ers up there.. personally. the greatest EL player would be the person who made the biggest impact on you personally as you played..

its different for everyone obviously. .. i think its the person that you cant say anything bad about and would do anything for..

I put Trogov's name up for the greatest EL player.

He helped me from lvl 20 harvest till now. and has earned alot of respect from me. and.. (if he is ever not AFK harvesting) i would do anything for him.

I cast my votes for Moebird, Celticlady and Annatira.

Moebird and Celticlady for having some high levels in a number of skills and Annatira for being a wonderful mod and newb helper.

Ok then :)

MasterpiteR

Nitager

Annatira

Moebird

AzayaL

Rusikus

Duszka

Sergey

L0b0

It's my private list of greatest players. There's much much more, but they are the best in few things. Be best in one skill? Nothing hard. Be good in stats, got time for friends, do not be VIP because of stats, and still getting fun without xxxxxxxxxxx M of exp, that's making someone really great. It's only my opinion. I used old nick's, to be clear for most players.

Edited by PumbaPL

How come none of you n00bs mentioned LadyWolf??

How come none mentioned EP???? duh.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'd make the top 100 nicest players list! :)

But since you asked, here's a short version of my list...

Annatira - Probably the nicest (and prettiest) draegoni in Draia.

Masterpiter - All-round great and fantastic sense of humour

Blodoks - Ditto

Ermabwed - Like him or not, few can match his achievements.

OMG - one of the nicest of the strong players

LochnessLobster

LadyWolf - Determination personified.

MorningStar - You would understand if you met her

Shamara - No explanation required

MagpieLee - IMO, one of the guys who put magic on the EL map

Chaoogie

Desdamona - :(

Sin - One of the nicest bad girls you'll ever meet :)

I could go on, but I tried not to mention names just because they were strong fighters....

I vote me! :icon13:

Haha but on a serious note, Mamawarrior surely has to be up there.. I mean when I was a noob she was on hand to help me with anything, pots, essences anything I needed she would try her best to help.

Well my list goes like this:

Chintan- my first gm lol back in ELSA

Ohmygod- was my gm for some years and one of greatest one also ..been in lots of guilds with him (^v^ \A/ 300)

Zamirah- same thing as OMG

Tempest- same thing as omg and zami

Skoshie44- was like my EL mom lol

Philbert- skoshies husband lie my dad lol

LadyAz- is like my sister here and she helps me alot :)

Kaddy- pr0 friend and pker

Korrode- Best if not top 5 .. great friend and prob the one with most knowledge of EL

PaulB- pr0 friend also

Bretryano- one of bestfriends hands down but he quit :*(

lots of others but list would be too long lol

~Senz

i'm amazed anyone that still plays this game besides roja/ent would even remember me..

anyway... you're all noobs and im gonna have to go ahead and say Lightning. He was the first person to make 1mil, get his own house, and get every skill cape. Pioneers are always better then the guys that simply play a game for XXXXXXXX hours and get everything.

I'm not a nub! I said Lightning before you! Didn't Frak get an insane amount of money too? :S

Jeez Mike, there are some of us still here that remember you.

By the way, lightning got a house message, but not an actual house inside :) Didn't maggi just add it for lightning when they made the map? :P

I'm not a nub! I said Lightning before you! Didn't Frak get an insane amount of money too? :S

Yes frak was the first to make serpent swords, which sold for 1.2M each to Trik. (or was it 600k?)

He then bought beaver furs for 5k each to buy instinct/vitality :)

Yes frak was the first to make serpent swords, which sold for 1.2M each to Trik. (or was it 600k?)

He then bought beaver furs for 5k each to buy instinct/vitality :)

haha i remember that

hi ape

hi stage

hi nidan

and next... i see you are still making up words

Ok then :)

MasterpiteR

Nitager

Annatira

Moebird

AzayaL

Rusikus

Duszka

Sergey

L0b0

It's mine private list of greatest players. There's much much more, but they are the best in few things. Be best in one skill? Nothing hard. Be good in stats, got time for friends, do not be VIP because of stats, and still getting fun without xxxxxxxxxxx M of exp, that's making someone really great. It's only mine opinion. I used old nick's, to be clear for most players.

L0b0... ROFLMAO ! (duszka and Rusikus too imo ^^)

When you've been around for 4-5 years I don't think it's possible to choose a "Greatest Player".

I'd say all those peeps that were nice to me when I was an incredibly noobish 12-13 year my first year and a half.

All my old guildies - Aerowind, Starman, Rebel, Fergie, many others who's names don't come to me right now but made the game worth playing.

Puntif for being pr0 GM - I've been with [TM] for I think more than 2 years now, mostly because of him.

The C2 crew back when only a few knew people how to get there! Channel 24 FTW! \o/

The peeps in the C2 channel that are still there every time I come back from a 6-month break and help me de-newbify my self, hehe. You guys know who you are. :D

The offtopic channel folks that are just fun to chat with.

People that made EL fun back when I was just Hazzy's annoying little bro, oldies like Next, Mikeh, Aki, Mono, only a few I can remember... And DonPedro, because he was one cool dude.

And all my friends along the way that made me keep coming back. Too many names to list or remember.