Roman

The Greatest EL Player

WOW all these nomintations its getting like the Oscar's

Maybe we could have our own EL version " TEH LEONARD'S"

Catagorys:

" The Spleenfeeder Award For Hygiene" : The best forum sweeper/cleaner

:P

Does this mean I can't be nominated? :)

You dont have to be nominated spleen. You are our hero! :)

EDIT# I hope you wont delete this post :)B)

Edited by OldySchooly

falanor ftw! oh wait, you said Greatest Player Ever? Not Greatest Player to Annoy Everyone in General Without Even Trying?

my bad :omg:

Have to give a shout out to blodoks, Erm and Molime (mod pr0!) of course, who I heard about when I first started playing 9 months ago. MP for being da man (come back MP :( main server r0xz0rz!) And to Annatira for being the coolest. Helped me patiently one time long ago (Darwin Award) when I couldn't get PMs back from most bots until I finally realized I had them on ignore! Plus, she are pr0 healer....

Edit: forgot Zia... she r pr0, deal with it... :)

:icon13:

Edited by XenaMT

Ty lilbc, but there are alot of generous healers out there these days :icon13: Might be a step towards my and Star's dream, but I doubt I was responsible :)

Edit: couldn't stand quoting my own name in bold >.< you can click on the + to see the post

Don't forget all the people that sponsor contests with their own items, help newbies not log off in frustration at not knowing how to eat, and generally give up their time to help others. Some do this consistently and deserve their names here more than I.

Edited by kailomonkey

Well.. I don't know many players.. but I think that Annatira should be considered one of the best ELplayers ever. She's always very kind with everyone and everyone loves her :). According to me a "great" player is not just levels and skills. Annatira is a strong and charismatic person, other than one of the best crafters in all Draia.

EDIT: *crafters

Edited by wilbur_whateley

lol lyanna, i thought she was a girl for ages, she was good to talk to!

DonPedro was a legend yes, but not best PKer imo (bit slow :(), very good leveller tho!

Well.. I don't know many players.. but I think that Annatira should be considered one of the best ELplayers ever. She's always very kind with everyone and everyone loves her :o. According to me a "great" player is not just levels and skills. Annatira is a strong and charismatic person, other than one of the best crafters in all Draia.

EDIT: *crafters

I 2nd that, and you cant forget the prO asgnny :D

1 Argian - first who OWN3D DonPedro 1 on 1

2 Blodoks - did his summon levels with Godless

3 BeanMaster - pr0iest GM i ever knew, GM from DaO, i was there when he and WolfMom ruled there

4 MasterPiter - member him when i PVP on TD he afk on fluffs 12 hours / day

5 Nahtepa - when =HC= was out of ppl, he still there and win fights even when ganged by lot noobs

6 Thuga_Elf - OWNZ even after cut stats

7 Piner - BEst potioner i ever knew

8 OldSchOOl - my best friend, i trust only him ;p

this has to be a joke

this has to be a joke

Yeah, far from being the first. Maybe the first you heard about but definitively not TEH first :)

i killed donpedro 10 times in one day (albeit with summons :):P)

shows his determination, he didnt give up, even tho he really didnt have a chance o_O lol

Edited by Logger

Well some are going to disagree (kk many will) I would like to give quimbly and honarable mention as one of the greatest.

He defenitly deserves a mention.

Well some are going to disagree (kk many will) I would like to give quimbly and honarable mention as one of the greatest.

well thx for the vote , im flattered but there are waaaaay many that have been and will be better than me.. but yeah thx for the confidence boostXD

but i wouldnt vote for the quitters, the ones that got aggravated and #killme themself whats so great about that? means in the long run they cant adapt to changing conditions or got their feeling hurt and coudnt cope. nothing great about that.

lol id vote for die-hards like chosen who you cant get to quit no matter how hard u try hes like the stray dog you keep abusing and hauling off only for them to come back happy as they can be .and i may not have looked good enough but i didnt see toomass mentioned. tho it not always him on his char he still comes on and has been around and feared for years. id def have to agree with ones who voted annatira also.

*i think don also quit auteria bc his sword broke on there also....lol

Edited by Quim

well thx for the vote , im flattered but there are waaaaay many that have been and will be better than me.. but yeah thx for the confidence boostXD

but i wouldnt vote for the quitters, the ones that got aggravated and #killme themself whats so great about that? means in the long run they cant adapt to changing conditions or got their feeling hurt and coudnt cope. nothing great about that.

lol id vote for die-hards like chosen who you cant get to quit no matter how hard u try hes like the stray dog you keep abusing and hauling off only for them to come back happy as they can be .and i may not have looked good enough but i didnt see toomass mentioned. tho it not always him on his char he still comes on and has been around and feared for years. id def have to agree with ones who voted annatira also.

True enough quim...I am on my forth charater after getting frustrated and and quitting restarting. I do not make this list as top anything...but a #reset with 14hydro nexus iirc is dam brave and quite pr0! and maybe your not the top..But you defo deserve to be mentioned on this list

Oh wow. :closedeyes:

"Who was the best"

I don't know much about EL history and it's players. But from what I know I really admire asgnny's dedication and his style in keeping things on track. Also Annatira, for her playing style and ofc personality, helping and healing people wich has inspired me to do the same when I'm not working a skill.

Very different but in my opinion really the greatest players I know.

In a weird way I would like to mention the EL-spirit. The community. Beats any game, any time.

<3

Tvinn

this has to be a joke

Yeah, far from being the first. Maybe the first you heard about but definitively not TEH first :P

Ok first i saw when discovered kill ppl is way more phunny than manuing...