Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

*fails*

Devani - I've never met anyone so kind hearted. Still selfless despite constant challenges. Always putting other's needs and feelings first.

Greats who are missed:

Magrass - Agreed, I still call her Magrass the Honourable. A good person who enjoyed the a/d race with her close friend.

Queens - A good person who tried to be charitable even when in high levels. Note she still plays alittle.

Well that is just a start, also Vorm should be a moderator candidate :) since he was mentioned.

hmmm....

i gotta say,

chickengeorge, for falling asleep while sitting in kf and not dying...

worf, because he is supersweet...

and brendal because we still cant figure out how he managed to lose an nmt...(we are still taking bets on what exactly happened)

and just maybe pyewacket for losing a rost while picking flowers....

and just maybe pyewacket for losing a rost while picking flowers....

i lost exactly 29 rostos to harvesting/dieing while beeing poisoned + going afk. does that make mi legend? pro :confused:

i'll post my friend then here, cuz he did #suicide just for fun and forgot he had 2 mill gc inv :D

Oh, and for generosity, i wanna mention Stormie.

I can think of lots generous people in EL no doubt, but Stormie particularly.

Plus shes a dark red haired, white horned Draegoni.

This alone makes a person a sexeh legend!.

i gotta say donpedro is the legend of el but then alot of others come close behind

like blackcomplex who taught me so much about el shame he quit aswell

scarr still holds title as pure ebul pker.

but then i guess i cant start naming every1 here either

Oh, and for generosity, i wanna mention Stormie.

I can think of lots generous people in EL no doubt, but Stormie particularly.

Plus shes a dark red haired, white horned Draegoni.

This alone makes a person a sexeh legend!.

:confused: aww thanx cuz

WOW all these nomintations its getting like the Oscar's

Maybe we could have our own EL version " TEH LEONARD'S"

Catagorys:

Best Contribution To EL Literature : The person who writes the longest forum posts

Funniest Ingame Moment: ( Mines down IP well ftw)

Funniest Forum Moment:

Funniest QOTW : ( Yes they have to be funny for a change)

" The Spleenfeeder Award For Hygiene" : The best forum sweeper/cleaner

:confused:

I am not really listing anyone because I would have to list half of members and ex members of my guild and a few other people, just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :confused:

any people who have wasted 4 or 5 years of there life sitting infront of a screen, thinking there better than other players, have no right to say other people's opionions don't matter, the game wouldn't function if people like you were incharge, all the newbs would leave after a few mins, after been treated like crap and the rate veteran players are leaving, there would be no one left.

Rofl no she got a point... considering newbies can be playin and someone has a iron sword they want to just toss out of their storage and hand it off to the newbie.... that person is a g0d to the newbie from that point on and its just a waste of typing to say "Z0MGZ (insert name) GAVE ME AN UBB3R L33T WEAPON THEY ARE SO CRAP-TACULAR!!! THATS Y THEY ARE TEH GREATEST EBBER!!" I mean i wouldnt have exactly said they've "got no right" but damn considering they werent around for majority of it u dont know who is "the greatest el player", as topic is named....

And p.s..... pipe down, she's better than u ;/

Catagorys:

Best Contribution To EL Literature : TIRUN ftw! :D

Funniest Ingame Moment: Markusweck ftw :confused:

I am not really listing anyone because I would have to list half of members and ex members of my guild and a few other people, just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :D

Yeah, that could be considered fascism, tbh...

But I have to agree with the other guys: Stormie is pretty cool, WolfWitch rocks :confused: , _Lucifer_ is a bit n00b.

I am not really listing anyone because I would have to list half of members and ex members of my guild and a few other people, just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :confused:

awwww yeh and if people who stopped 1 or 2 years ago wouldn't be allowed to post you would go mad wouldn't you.

(cause u fall under that category, and you don't know a shit about nowadays players either)

anyway. i understand nahts point and i agree mostly, but still dumb to forbid newbies to post here..

even tho he got overtaken ages ago i think donpedro :P even tho i didnt no him i cryed when he left lol

reni is right tempest.. respekt her judgement ;<

Why should I respect this particular judgement? I disagre with it completely. I dare to agree with Tempest, though.

, _Lucifer_ is a bit n00b.

Huh uh! Pity I can't make this bit blinking:(

What about you stop the blah blah blah and you come say what you think into the game?Oh sorry i forgot you can not.There is no time for you as you have to stay here and post pointless answers. xD :)

Edited by _lucifer_

WOW all these nomintations its getting like the Oscar's

Maybe we could have our own EL version " TEH LEONARD'S"

Catagorys:

" The Spleenfeeder Award For Hygiene" : The best forum sweeper/cleaner

:P

Does this mean I can't be nominated? :)