Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

i think out of current active players id have to say TirasHazor he rocks j00r socks.

And Hazur is a llamathist, so that earns him bonus points xD

for everyone saying DonP... yeah, he was cool and a friend, but the king of combat will always be colo...

zaer - name says it all.

nahtepa - a great love for pking :)

scarr - pk legend, pro as ever even now.

mad b/c it only mentions ppl who i think are great pkers?

tell someone who cares. :)

It's your opinion and you decide whats important in it.

On Topic

Sistema and Ghrae always took the time to answer mod questions

Marthman was always the definition of class

Many, many other great people behind the characters, even if they played ebul

I am not really listing anyone because I would have to list half of members and ex members of my guild and a few other people, just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :)

zaer - name says it all.

nahtepa - a great love for pking :(

LMFAO!!! !! !! !! !!

zaer - name says it all.

LMFAO!!! !! !! !! !!

Worry not _lucifer_. You're creating your own legend day by day. I'd say you're creating it pretty fast.

zaer - name says it all.

LMFAO!!! !! !! !! !!

Worry not _lucifer_. You're creating your own legend day by day. I'd say you're creating it pretty fast.

Legend for the person who drove many EL players to suicide for his constant spam at storages "give he plx" and forums posts? ;>

Tornado/Aquarden/ Whitediablo.

First pr0s:) and believe first 3 over 100 a/d

Was before server crash;)

Edited by Dannus(Swe)

Hehe, maybe we will get another server crash someday, would be kinda fun to see every1 on newbie characters killing those rabbits and beavers again :(

#abuse toomass for serping my brownies on ip! (plzplzplz help ;P)

Oki Oki...these dont go in order of who i think r "best".. i just numberin to see how many i can think of :>

1)Scarr= Funny mofo + pr0 as shit skillz back in da day. still got the skillz but dont pk like used to so mi sad ;/

2)Ladyreni= Had pr0est summoning lvl + nicest and only female =hc= member when i 1st joined.... but badazz when need be :devlish:

3)Kramxel= this niggaz been mi br0 since -X~~ and got skillz on pk and flaming ^_^

4)Hardcore=lol..... i still remember seeing him ambush NCA alone vs 5 ppl who were either same or higher a/d.... and he was last standing... funny guy too =D

5)Zaer= cmon.... it's fckn Zaer \o/ pr0

6)ChickenGeorge= Lol... i wasnt in =hc= when he played... tbh i was still naab... but he was the 1st person to pk me when him and scarr had a contest in kf and he was funny as hell.

7)Azrakan_falcon= never rly talked to this person much... but god damn they leveled their char to pr0

8)Korrode= Enemy, but not gonna lie the 3 months i wasnt playing recently he leveld quite well.

9)Arigorn= lol... everyone gotta know Arigorn =] Always made/makes me laugh.

10)Atlantis= Was same lvls as me always diving in to fight ppl 30 lvls higher... but he had BoD before cotu came out so could be successful in winning :>

And no... majority of this list isnt because they are all members/ex of =Hc=... its bc they've all done something that inspired and molded me into the player i've become today, whether it good or bad.

I am not really listing anyone because I would have to list half of members and ex members of my guild and a few other people, just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :D

any people who have wasted 4 or 5 years of there life sitting infront of a screen, thinking there better than other players, have no right to say other people's opionions don't matter, the game wouldn't function if people like you were incharge, all the newbs would leave after a few mins, after been treated like crap and the rate veteran players are leaving, there would be no one left.

just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :D

Honestly, what a dumb thing to say.

Oki Oki...these dont go in order of who i think r "best".. i just numberin to see how many i can think of :>

1)Scarr= Funny mofo + pr0 as shit skillz back in da day. still got the skillz but dont pk like used to so mi sad ;/

2)Ladyreni= Had pr0est summoning lvl + nicest and only female =hc= member when i 1st joined.... but badazz when need be :D

3)Kramxel= this niggaz been mi br0 since -X~~ and got skillz on pk and flaming ^_^

4)Hardcore=lol..... i still remember seeing him ambush NCA alone vs 5 ppl who were either same or higher a/d.... and he was last standing... funny guy too =D

5)Zaer= cmon.... it's fckn Zaer \o/ pr0

6)ChickenGeorge= Lol... i wasnt in =hc= when he played... tbh i was still naab... but he was the 1st person to pk me when him and scarr had a contest in kf and he was funny as hell.

7)Azrakan_falcon= never rly talked to this person much... but god damn they leveled their char to pr0

8)Korrode= Enemy, but not gonna lie the 3 months i wasnt playing recently he leveld quite well.

9)Arigorn= lol... everyone gotta know Arigorn =] Always made/makes me laugh.

10)Atlantis= Was same lvls as me always diving in to fight ppl 30 lvls higher... but he had BoD before cotu came out so could be successful in winning :>

And no... majority of this list isnt because they are all members/ex of =Hc=... its bc they've all done something that inspired and molded me into the player i've become today, whether it good or bad.

y u leave me out nahtepa

We all things considered, like leveling you character, in-game character, length of play and just plain being a nice guy....no other choice but Asgnny.

Snos out

I am not really listing anyone because I would have to list half of members and ex members of my guild and a few other people, just wanted to point that newbies should have no right to post in this topic, and yeah I am talking about those who play for less than 1 year (or maybe 2) :)

any people who have wasted 4 or 5 years of there life sitting infront of a screen, thinking there better than other players, have no right to say other people's opionions don't matter, the game wouldn't function if people like you were incharge, all the newbs would leave after a few mins, after been treated like crap and the rate veteran players are leaving, there would be no one left.

Hey how about instead of the time playing we make it you have to get a skill over 30(besides harv/oa)? But even so if we did it based off lvls Roman still wouldn't be able to not be considered a newbie :D

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

of all the great players in Eternal Lands that i have met, no questions asked i think that shamara was the best, a good freind, polite to all, and an extrememly good healer

I avoided reading and replying to this topic. Who am I to judge who the best player is? There have been so many people whose ways have influenced our virtual world for the better. All their names will stay with me, atleast those I had the pleasure of knowing. :)

Ok, well I think Annatira should be mentioned as a possible candidate. Lots of love to my guildies, extended guildies, old friends, ex-players and my best friend though. I'm trying very hard to say just one name I think should be up here who wasn't yet.

ANYWAY is GREAT honour to speak about me guys,but as you see i didn't even consider myself as a pr0 or a legend but can't even understand why should scarr be a legend OFG!That's absolutely crazy.Vanyel...do you have any other work except speaking for me?If you knew what the huys i posted did,you wouldn't even speak.Now if you consider me like a legend don't know,the only thing sure i know is that IT IS MY OPINION and i will not let anyone to make fun of it.Thank you.

Edited by _lucifer_