Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

annihilation :happy:

and to add to ur shame korrode the person you killed while playing on scarr had lagged out ;D (wasnt me) :>

ye that was me,i was loosing his PKpoints :wub:

Best Player..deffo Crannog..why?

Best Manuer at the time (in the hardest time to even level manu!!)

Best Moderator

Best Guildleader

Best newcomer Trainer

and last but not least..Best Friend..

You are still missed my love..

JezeBelle

Best Moderator

Best Guildleader

Best newcomer Trainer

JezeBelle

Omg, so true :happy:

:wub: Jez

I don't know anything about PK, really, but I'm surprised no one has mentinoed MasterPiter yet. I heard about him long before I knew what MP stood for.

Ty for ur kind words but im far from being a legend, im just a normal player, not even a nice one.

And yeah, DP was great player,he pissed out many of us coz he was about 3-5 times stronger from most of us and could fight like almost no1.

He was a motivation for players to train and pk- i became pker to kill him, never did that 1on1 tho, like Scarr or Nitager did, i was simply not strong and not skilled enough for him :)

He deleted his account being top1 oa, top1 magic, top1 attack and very high in top def( around top5-3, dont remember exactly, was 2 years ago :( , and something like top5-6 harvest, u have to have balls to do that instead of simple selling char ;)

Oh, and he was my enemy about 99% of time, excluding maybe 2 weeks of semi peace with ^O^ guild =p

mp

Best Moderator

Best Guildleader

Best newcomer Trainer

JezeBelle

The last three are all personal opinion, not fact ;)

The last three are all personal opinion, not fact :)

Um, isn't that the exact reason of the thread? Or is there some combat formula used for determining 'best player of all time'? ;)

Edited by Aphistolas

IMO, Grandnight was the greatest player since I met her. She was very friendly, helpful and generous and ran MkvL guild so well while she was in charge. Not surprising it went downhill after she left permanently.

The last three are all personal opinion, not fact :P

Um, isn't that the exact reason of the thread? Or is there some combat formula used for determining 'best player of all time'? ;)

he just dont like it someone said someone was a better mod than he is :P and Best Guildleader, Best newcomer Trainer.

Magpielee for his pro-ness in magic

Lord_Vermor - the race which got me hooked onto EL in the first place :rolleyes:

And i know who LV is now so dont anyone yell at about about it :whistle:

Of course the Devs are great players as well otherwise we would still be in pixel land :lurker:

Do any of the mods have numbers as to who has spent the most time ingame for EL?

The last three are all personal opinion, not fact :whistle:

Um, isn't that the exact reason of the thread? Or is there some combat formula used for determining 'best player of all time'? :rolleyes:

I know, I'm giving my opinion :lurker:

i think out of current active players id have to say TirasHazor he rocks j00r socks. i think out of all the old players that dont play anymore id have to say Ember. she was allways really nice to me and nice to other people.

well, i would start with matess, donpedro, blodoks as in legends but the pk legends are CG, toomass, shivar(scarr), hardcore,pookies, haze and Paybackdude for having NO skills and still becoming a legend of scammers LOL

roflol @haze, you call him a pk legend?? you almost got me pissing in my pants, the only thing he can do in pk is summon a goddam zoo on his opponent...

Haze... pfft lol all he good for is stealing other ppl's kill gets really annoying... and for soul all i got to say is LMFAO, frys alright but his JSoC cant stop BoD when he dont wear a red cape...

CA$H boosting eachother ;):whistle:

EDIT# look at my lovely siggy :lurker:

err, on drugs again?

anyway we arent self-lovers like you, aka narcisist....

So shut up and die, meet ya in pk :rolleyes:

#edit when are you gonna post urself on this topic?

As for PK Kings, Korrode and KadluB Nahtepa and SagarmarthA <3 also BahadoR, Ozmondius, Monk_Of_Death, Celace kept me playing EL and PKing, funniest PK moments were when LION pwned Kusamara Arena lool killing lots of ppl, and when me and monk owned NCa by ourselves... + i remember kramxel PKing me when i was noob lol and i trained till i got him back... <3 my PK bros pplz, but yea def pplz i think are greatest players of EL is LION guild, kaddy, korr, sagar, nahtepa, baha, ozmo, cel, monk, and drtysouth = (pro trainer/PKer xD)

I don't know if I could ever name all the people I think are "The greatest"... But here's a few that have really made my time playing EL great. :)

Hakri/DibClark/Master_Jarb/LadyNienna/MagicMan/Nelder - You LoLers(And previous LoLer, in the case of Dib.) are the greatest. You were always there when I needed help, and you made everyone LoL... I miss you all. :(

Swordofflame - My first EL buddy. You're the greatest, Swordy! :lipssealed:

PoeTayToe - She was always there to help me when I needed her, even before she knew me. Lol

Mufossa - I admit it, you were my hero when I was a newbie. Everyone had to be compared to you. "He's about half as strong as Mufossa!" :)

MarthMan - A good friend and dedicated individual. If you were still active, you'd be #1 Manu by now. I know it!

BrokenSpirit - The greatest EL player of all time, and the very best of friends.

That's all I can stand for now. *Cries* Good ol' memories. :whistle:

P.S. There is definitely more, but this list is mainly people from the "old" days.

Edited by LIGHTspeed

that was someone on my account.. i just returned.. i didnt even enter pk once =)

a likely story :lipssealed:

and to add to ur shame korrode the person you killed while playing on scarr had lagged out ;D (wasnt me) :>

yeah lagged out, im sure :whistle: ...and "shame"? :) even if it wasn't Scarr on char, why would i have shame? i gained some more pk points (albeit not much ;/), no shame, just happy :)

Just suck it up and realise just cause someone's played EL for 4+ years, doesn't mean they cant be killed be someone whos been playing for ~2... having played for a long time doesn't actually make a person invincible, i know many ppl would like to think it does, but it actually doesn't :(

...and killing scarr char means little to me really, i have much stronger opponents on my kills counter.

LuciferX

Xanter

Aki

Mufossa

Lol @ those who listed pedro

lol at your whole list

xanter :lipssealed::D cmon :whistle:

agis29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabrat!!!!!

DizzyOne!!!!

LuciferX

Xanter

Aki

Mufossa

lol at your whole list

xanter :whistle::D cmon :)

OMG no,not again,all in that game say without to think one word,LuciferX(or mufo).That's absolutely wrong.The best player is not the one who spends lots of real money for a game to be pr0!LuciferX paid lots of money to buy attributes rofl. :lipssealed: Let's not speak about the chars he bought!

Edited by _lucifer_

LuciferX

Xanter

Aki

Mufossa

lol at your whole list

xanter :lipssealed::D cmon :)

lol yeah, xanter was and is my friend but I still took sooo many rosto from him :whistle:

mufossa/luciferx? This is vote on greatest EL player not biggest wallet.

Aki - no problem here, geart guy but not one I would personally call greatest :)

LuciferX

Xanter

Aki

Mufossa

lol at your whole list

xanter :):D cmon :(

lol yeah, xanter was and is my friend but I still took sooo many rosto from him :)

mufossa/luciferx? This is vote on greatest EL player not biggest wallet.

Aki - no problem here, geart guy but not one I would personally call greatest :)

ja ja :lipssealed::whistle:

Is idling a category?
Lots of EL players deserve a mention, for various things... i actually typed a post before but ended up naming 30+ people for different things, all categorized, and decided not to post it.

Spleen, In that big list i didn't end up posting, i actually mentioned u for pr0 idling :)