Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roman

The Greatest EL Player

Who do you believe was the greatest EL player of all time? Was it someone who dominated the Pk scene for years or those who spend 10000s of gold coins healing newbies and the injuried or the first person to make a titanium set?

Who was the best and greatest player in your opioion and give a reason why? also please don't spam this thread say your "pr0 and the best" you will just wreck it.

Note: This is for game play not developing, so even though radu roja devs etc do a great job, there isnt really any point including them in this.

Happy posting.

Arrow.

hmm

Not sure if best player but the player I have had the most respect for since I started pking ( and how he acted in PK ) was/is OMG

Tough call.

But I think I'll vote for Ermabwed, having so many skills over 100? Have to admire his dedication :)

Call me old, but i would vote for Tropicano and DonPedro.

OK... you are old! But I second the DonPedro thing. He was the first and only player that forced Ent to move the upper limit of the OA/Skills to the current 178.

Most new players do not know of him :)

Tough call.

But I think I'll vote for Ermabwed, having so many skills over 100? Have to admire his dedication :)

100% agreed , he's also pro forum spammer, with good sense of humor :)

Call me old, but i would vote for Tropicano and DonPedro.

OK... you are old! But I second the DonPedro thing. He was the first and only player that forced Ent to move the upper limit of the OA/Skills to the current 178.

Most new players do not know of him :)

why did he have a skill nearing 178?

Donpedro for sure on pking but scarr for being ebul pker, both are legendary imo, for very different reasons. And yes, gotta give kudos to erma for the dedication on so many skills over 100 but theres also lochnesslobster who was the top manuer for a LONG time. Also up on the list imo would be magpielee for sheer depth of c2 knowledge, that guy seemed to know just about everywhere and everything on c2, especially during contests damn him!

To narrow it down to one is just too difficult, sry. too many good players (even the ebul ones) have been in EL while I have played, and theyve all made their contributions to the game that have kept me playing for 4ish odd years.

Donpedro definitely for the PK world.

Tumarous (sry if i spelled his name wrong...) just because he has to be the kewlest EL player ever :) . Especially with the EL cartoons he made, and just his overall humor.

Also Crannoog. He had to be one of the best manufacturers in EL and was a very kind person.

I would say nocturne. He was a great guy, gave me my first set of steel greaves,cuisses, and helm for free because i was working toweards a full steel set at pl bl bush and he was quitting ;_; oh and of course Lightspeed :P I pwnt his beaver :D

Edited by swordofflame

I would say Mono.

She was one of the first female PKers of EL, rivalled the strongest fighters as well.

She was also very down to earth. I remember her returning my death bags as a newbie :P

When it comes to inhuman manual skills and doing things most ppl wouldnt be able to do on pking my choice would go to Scarr( yeah, that guy who got banned from the game and forums about 204 times, including stats cut from 100+ to 50 a/d :P ) and SzatanSerduszko( he was the 1st who killed a dragon, his you-tube video is still somewhere there, he made it with 1 hand holding camera and fighting only using his other hand becoming Single-handed Dragon Slayer =p ).

Not to metnion they r funny as hell to talk to :D

mp

Honestly, I have to vote for taht ebul mod asgnny. I would say as a mod/pker he has my upmost respect and admiration, as I belive it it very difficult to balcance those two worlds. Hands up to the ebul pking mod!! :P

The Legend is DonPedro

I have heard a lot about this chap, but, what exactly MADE him the best player?

I have a feeling it has to be more than levels to make the top of this list. Could some people elaborate?

S.

The Legend is DonPedro

Agreed.

I have heard a lot about this chap, but, what exactly MADE him the best player?

I have a feeling it has to be more than levels to make the top of this list. Could some people elaborate?

S.

Buy his autobiography;p