Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
misiekcsl

GM look inside

Hello.

At the begining id like to say my english is not soo good :P

So try to understand me. If u wont, just ask. Maybe i can explain it. ^^

I am writing beacouse i want NPC's with high level armors and weapons back.

I am playing on pk server coz i want to pk more than at main server,

but i dont want to hit my opponent with a "bone"! :devlish:

Please put those NPC's back! Pking without those weapons and armors is borring and looks noobish.

With those NPC's Pking will be more exciting! :sneaky: And maybe we will have more players on pk server,

coz we dont have to wait untill manufacturers make high levels, [hmm... we have just 3-4 manu'ers on server?]

we dont have much of them so we have to make our own armors/weapons. But i think not everyone wants to make them.

We want to make gc, buy armor etc. and go training or PK.

Pls bring them back! We want playing just like on main server but with more PK maps/places.

Thx :w00t:

this is just a thought but is not the whole point of pk fighting with skill if anything it makes you more pro if you can pk someone with a bone and leather then walking around in full tit and a thermal serp where is the fun in that at least with a bone and leather you can say you pked someone on skill not down to the fact of what armor and weapons you use

Yeah. But without them its less exciting. You cant get "pro" drops on this server dont ya? And game on this server looks like incomplete.

If u go and buy new game in shop, do u want to have just half of it? I mean half of equipment or half of "quests"? Nah! I dont think so!

We are playing on PK server coz we want to have fun! You can have fun with leather set and bone. But we should have chance to have fun

with full inv. Imagine how will u feel when u will kill some 1 who have tit set and thermal serp and he dont have a rosto :devlish:

I can understand where you are coming from Misiekcsl

But the whole idea was to work hard with your chars lvl them so were able to make this stuff themselves

One of my chars have made me full iron set and i have serp sword but i have not leveled him any more because of the lack of binding stones and efe's in the game, If i had a binding stone then i would make a tit shield and a cutlass

But because not many play the PK server and binding stones are very very rare i have not managed to get my hands on any (by the way i am paying 30kgc each for them :D )

when PK server started we had the chance of buying stones fron EL Shop but decided against this because we wanted everyone to have the same advantage (for some $$ is not an issue)

This way the game could evolve and it would be up to the player to work hard on his /her training to gain the advantage or work as a guild

I have got one of my chars to the stage where he is at the right lvl on pots/manu/craft to make all i need with out stones and efes, But until binding stones and efes become available either me finding then or from players then i wont concentrate on lvling them much more ( did i mention i pay 30kgc for binding stones and 10kgc for efes :) )

With my fighter I train in leather armour steel chain no COL and im training on fluffies so it can be done (trying to get my first NMT cloak)

He also has high alc and can make hydro and wolf bars.

My manu guy is up to steel greaves and cuisses lvl and if i spent a week on him could get him to tit armour lvl he is also at craft and manu pot lvl in potions untill i get a ts pot book from a yetis i will just use him to make my srs but not train his pot lvl, and he can craft the basic c2 rings

Although buying tit armour and better swords would make us all look good i dont think it would help the game (but then i would have to buy a BROD and break you armour because this is the PK server and i am Evil)

Hey but ths is just my opinion

Oh and did i say i buy binding stones for 30Kgc and efe;s for 10Kgc :)

now makin them a bit easyier to get hold of would be nice

Handy Thor

Nevermind with those NPC's! I found a bow seller :D and now i have a lot of fun!

But write what do u all think about those NPC's.

Btw. ill try find u a biding stone :P

Edited by misiekcsl

I agree with the above. I would prefer that the PK server NOT be turned into a simple race for the best stuff. I think it makes a much better game if the focus is on skills and stragety, not about how many flowers you can sell to buy some fancy gear.

We've discussed and voted on this before, and I would vote again to keep these high-level NPCs off the PK server.

It is nice not to just hehehe I bought the holy handgrenade of antioch that can do 5000000 damage in 1 hit. It is nice that even when I stumble across a spyr I can let him have it with nothing more than noob armor and have fun.

LOne