Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

ok my range suggestions

i seem to spam the forums abit to much so i put evrything in here :]

make it so that a archer can also shoot from 1 tile close, but half the damage

make a nexus for archery.. so you can give nexuses to bows and quivers

the camo cape and nightvisor could also go under that nexus

create a perk or item that alows you to dodge sword hits but give it a negative side aswel so fighters dont take it and abuse it

like if a fighter takes it.. he get penalty in attack or something, cuz be honest a archer can get killed in like 1 hit from a decent fighter

Nimble Perk / Reflexes perk / achilles perk (some random names)

improve elvenbow so it can be used for training purpose aswel ( make it worth the 100k ) if not put in the desc. 'pk bow'

ability to pick up arrows that dont hit a target

another question, is there ranger armor coming? it could go under a new nexus

and the armors could have stuff like dodge / block / absorb / abilitys

Edited by scarr

yeah i dont want to train def when im archer :< archers should learn to dodge fighter hits

michi be serious :)

this skill need 2 be good b4 its to late !!11

Edited by scarr

Won't happen. You go into normal fight mode this close. It won't change.

improve elvenbow so it can be used for training purpose aswel ( make it worth the 100k ) if not put in the desc. 'pk bow'

The elvenbow is supposed to be the 1337 bow of them all...not everyone should carry one around and it should be used for more special cases other than training.

another question, is there ranger armor coming?

Coming? It's already here..it's called leather and any other "light" type armors. There's no need for more.

i am lol, mana deplete + cooldown is too much ^^

especially deplete+cooldown in melee fight ...ffs instead of shield i use bolts and weapon gets magic effect from bolts? :)

Edited by Maslicka

The elvenbow is supposed to be the 1337 bow of them all...not everyone should carry one around and it should be used for more special cases other than training.

Coming? It's already here..it's called leather and any other "light" type armors. There's no need for more.

lol leathers? they only are to look good.. why wouldnt i use tit plate or whatever ?

and please change elvenbow description.. cuz it gets confusion.. i bought one.. but im not realy pking atm :|

lol leathers? they only are to look good.. why wouldnt i use tit plate or whatever ?

and please change elvenbow description.. cuz it gets confusion.. i bought one.. but im not realy pking atm :|

A pro will not want to wear any armor..keep light modifier as low as possible to pawn unseen......

could a mix of accuracy and perception be linked with ranging skill to give better dodging vs melee attacks? that way a ranger would benefit from their skill vs a fighter in close combat as scarr suggests. but the checks would require that a bow be equipped during the fight to ensure that the ranger doesnt pull therm out and pwn simply because theyre a ranger with pro ranging skills. as soon as the switch of equipment occurs, normal fighting rules should then apply with no dodge bonus.