Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyberwulf

Crash 1-2 min after Grue

Hi, i got now btw some crashes with the new 1.6.0 update first Version:

I am grueing, then i am come back and after 1-2 min i got this and crash:

Crash40692.jpg

Second version is that the screen goes black and i got a msg: Illegal Termination

I Crash not much but 2-3 times a Day is not nice :laugh:

Prozessor: Centrino Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz

Vindows Vista SP1

Grafik s. siggy

Edited by Cyberwulf

Were you by any chance harvesting before, during, or after you grued and/or reconnected? and if so, do you have the new harvesting animation enabled? There were some bugs with it that could cause a crash after lag or a disconnect, but not to fret as they've already been fixed in the CVS. It would be great if you could give us as much information as possible about what you are doing and where you do it when you crash. If you have a way that you can make it crash on purpose, that would be wonderful.

Were you by any chance harvesting before, during, or after you grued and/or reconnected? and if so, do you have the new harvesting animation enabled? There were some bugs with it that could cause a crash after lag or a disconnect, but not to fret as they've already been fixed in the CVS. It would be great if you could give us as much information as possible about what you are doing and where you do it when you crash. If you have a way that you can make it crash on purpose, that would be wonderful.

Ty, yes ive the new harvesting annimation enabled, its so nice when u can see when it stop :)

But i crash anywhere mean by walking, fighting etc. but yes harvesting crashing the most, but i harvesting the most time when i am on also (80%) i think.

Sorry i dunno really what this CVS mean, ive installed the official Update 1.6.0 from the EL Page. I will disable the harvesting annimation for the next time, when i not crash it mus be this. I will post my result in some days here, or faster when i crash again :S

Good Night, sleeping Time here 3:38 am :)

Edited by Cyberwulf

lol another crash after 3h playing by walking to the ws Hazadous Store in 2nd part tirnwood underground, harvesting animation was turn off. Screen goes black and follow msg comes:

Crash21764d.jpg

P.s.

without grueing this time before.

Edited by Cyberwulf

It could be the CLUSTER_INSIDES bug. Can you try the no-CLUSTER_INSIDES client and see if it still crashes?

Huh, never hear from this, sorry that i am a noob in this :)

how can i try this client?