Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Pets implementation

what about the people who want a fighter pet, but do not want to pk?

Ask Ent to sell u a special, trained out pk pet from the eL shop at decent price :)

But seriously- u want a pet that will auto-attack mobs so u can take bags w/o any clicking by urself nor degrading weapons/armors/ using SRS/HE's, u want it trained out to be very strong and u dont want to visit pk maps for such a crazy high advantage? :P

I thought it starts rather weak, which means I got to train it first.

And after I trained it, after I invested essies for remote heal, brs, maybe ghp, I want it to be able to help me kill mobs. Why not?

it costs a lot. I could buy tons of drops for it's price.

and yes, I do not want to enter pk, I see no sense in pking.

if someone can tell me what's so fun about losing rostos, getting broded, please enlight me.

what about the people who want a fighter pet, but do not want to pk?

fighting is not only about pk, the pet might be able to help you hunt for drops faster(after training it ofc)

I really would dislike it being required to train it on a pk map.

I'd not buy one on this condition.

I dont see how pets training on nonpk maps would help the big picture, example-if pets had to train in pk maps:

More people training pets in pk maps=more pk...

Also spawn wait times for(nonpk map) trainers can be bad, adding pet trainers to the list will not help.

fighter pet is not=trainer/farmer pet imo :D

why should more people pk? I really do not want to be forced to pk.

as stated above I see no sense in it.

and with the high price I really doubt there will be spawn probs.

There was also the suggestion added by some random noob to make the pet level in summons arenas, as opposed to pk areas. If you dont like the pk map idea for levelling a pet, support/suggest an alternative? Either way I believe the suggestions have been made for the "where" in regards to pk and summon areas, so unless something new is added we should just move onto other ideas/suggestions to help get this thing moving.

Hey, mine suggestion is only suggestion, nothing more, devs decide if its worthy of considering and maybe implementing or its rather sucky, i know most ppl in eL dont want to pk coz its quite unprofitable, to not say one big money sink :P

But if ppl have choice- to train pet on non-pk spawns and on pk spawns about 99% of players will chose to train on non-pk spawns, same like 99% of players have chosen to not pk ( pk in the meaning of player killing is kinda not best word for it, coz in eL to pk means almost always to lose money :P )

mp

']

unique? More like pretty weird... a fighter pet that only attacks insects? What is that a spider that hunts flys? and then you use that spider to sting a fighter? :P And I'm not talking about your lag I'm talking about the server. Entropy stated before that he doesn't want everyone to have a pet, so there wouldn't be too much server load.

um, HELLO? Welcome to earth. In RL spiders kill flies and then sting people. You are a retard. Also dum-dum I never said Entropy should make the pets easier to get.

:P

Lissandria, you play this game for one month. I assume you are not even a fighter. So please spare me your lectures ty :)

Lissandria, you play this game for one month. I assume you are not even a fighter. So please spare me your lectures ty :)

No sweetness, been playing for 2 years, but unlike some people I have a RL and other things that are more important than chatting on a forum.. which I why I never bothered to register. Honestly I wish I never had now that I see the level of intelligence that lurks here.

peace ;)

No sweetness, been playing for 2 years, but unlike some people I have a RL and other things that are more important than chatting on a forum.. which I why I never bothered to register. Honestly I wish I never had now that I see the level of intelligence that lurks here.

peace ;)

Then you are perfectly free to leave, just hit the little red-button at the top right of this window :)

@PKing idea: Meh, not really for it. I'd rather the way they levelled be difficult, but attainable by most players.

I cannot help but notice that this thread went too much off-topic...

Edited by Dejan