Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dunedain00

a new day

had the idea cause soon there will be new gods worship ie tailoring and eng which could be a special day for one of those gods just an idea not sure if this has been suggested before but i went thought a few pages before i posted so am sorry if this has already been suggested ent :confused:

Day of no cooldown=Super Day of Joule

Everyone will be making bars and essences on fruit and veggies... no, i dont like the idea

well pker get ndd's and sun tzu days so why should not manu's crafters and taliors and every other person that can make stuff have a good day like that

Edited by dunedain00

well pker get ndd's and sun tzu days so why should not manu's crafters and taliors and every other person that can make stuff have a good day like that

Day of increased rare manufacture.

Day of Joule.

Day of Recycling.

Is some extent Day of Reconstruction (saves up FPs).

Do you still think, that we, mixers are somehow discriminated?

I dont think this day would make any good to the game.

This day would mean:

- only food used would be fruits and/or vegetables.

- would put in disadvantage those people who took a perk(IEDP<---it's not a negative perk)

- would do fluctuations on the prices of some high food need items

- magic lvl training at the storage, imagine no cooldown on sr's and to cast on low lvl shield, as long as you have essences and sr's, on higher lvl something else like truesight

- in fighting no cooldown would mean that almost nobody can kill you(no cooldown on diss rings, and teleport rings).

The only positive thing would be that it would help a bit new commers. But that would happen only if you start the game on this the time when this day occures.

- magic lvl training at the storage, imagine no cooldown on sr's and to cast on low lvl shield, as long as you have essences and sr's, on higher lvl something else like truesight

In magic training most important is to not lose money,rather no1 does true sight spell or something like that coz its pure money loss, u just go to a (private)pk map and mana drain with some1 :P

And on low lvls when u do shield spell( 9-21 magic) its only couple hours till u r done with that :)

- in fighting no cooldown would mean that almost nobody can kill you(no cooldown on diss rings, and teleport rings).

So no1 ever died in td nor before cooldown was implemented to the game? It means lower deaths per fights ratio but it also means way more fights which means more deaths too :)

mp

We've already got this day 24/7 on the PK server. Yea, it's nice. :)

I agree we have fun with no cool down on PK server

can see why as a rare day it wont work on the main server to

some might say it will mess up the economy but once in a while wont hurt

and why not for six hours every now and then, you can make stuff with friuts

and why not have a stratergy change every now and then in pk (think of all those rops being used one after another)

On the pk server rings of damage are used alot for the same reason no cool down

It would be a day that everyone could benifit from

I try to make the most out of special days

- would put in disadvantage those people who took a perk(IEDP<---it's not a negative perk)

- would do fluctuations on the prices of some high food need items

when i last played main server bones were not the easyest thing to get hold of (everyone was buying because of that perk) so you could save yer bones and use at the end of the day

One special day every now and then would not change the price just make the mixers a few more gc for that day (its only high lvl items that makes gc on main server most things you get more gc from selling the ings)

Because this day would be a day that everyone could benifit from low-high lvl players i say yes

Training a skill

fighting in pk

fighting harder monsters

mixing/manu/pot ect

I dont think there in anyone this day would not benifit

It would be as popular as sun tzu day

Just my opinion

Have fun guys (on PK server "no cool down day" is every day)

Handyman

Handyman makes a very well constructed argument for the #day here, and I am swayed into also putting thumbs up for it BUT I would have to argue that a balance to it should also be introduced. I know some would argue that No Manu day is the opposite but it isnt quite...I believe a double cooldown effect day would be the only proper balance to this #day if it was introduced and without it I would have to withdraw my support (such as its worth) for it being implemented. - PYE

..I believe a double cooldown effect day would be the only proper balance to this #day

The problem its a game and making a negative day that severe will end up being: Day of Log Offs, Or Day of Come Back in 6 Hours.

Negative days are suppose to be part of the role play and just gently push people into trying other things outside

their normal game playing routine. Sometimes I'm taken aback by the need to make things so unplayable, its a game FFs.

Why would it necessitate in log offs? no manu day doesnt stop me deciding to go harvest for 6 hours instead or try a/d training

theres always alternatives thats the point of game balance

i would have thought the whole point of a neg day is so that you would go train ur self in some other skill for 6 hours why log off there is always something to train in