Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fedora

Couple of suggestions

- C2 portal

The teleporting quartz are an awesome addition, but can we simply "use" them instead of stepping over? Indeed you cant click on them (or you start to harvest) and you can step on them by mistake when mapwalking.

- Black Dragon

Soon the Ice Dragon will roam the lands...can we frustrated summoners be able to summon the Black one? :P

- C2 portal

The teleporting quartz are an awesome addition, but can we simply "use" them instead of stepping over? Indeed you cant click on them (or you start to harvest) and you can step on them by mistake when mapwalking.

I agree, love them, they rock, but it would be better if we had to use the 'use icon' insted of walking on them. :P

- C2 portal

You can step on the wrong regular portal by accident from mapwalking too. What's the difference? If you change one for that reason, they all should be changed. I see it as part of the charm risk of mapwalking in the portals room. :P

You can step on the wrong regular portal by accident from mapwalking too. What's the difference? If you change one for that reason, they all should be changed. I see it as part of the charm risk of mapwalking in the portals room. :P

ehm, sure. But regular teleports are at the edges of the map, difficult to mapwalk over them by accident (unless you use single click mapwalking and you expect it to work :P), while quartz are just in the way to ida/anitora/egratia/hurquin.

ehm, sure. But regular teleports are at the edges of the map, difficult to mapwalk over them by accident (unless you use single click mapwalking and you expect it to work :P), while quartz are just in the way to ida/anitora/egratia/hurquin.

Ehh my point was just that one shouldn't be mapwalking in the portals room. :P

Bollocks.

S.

What?! Lol. :P It's worse when you land on a regular portal to a map, at least with these new teleporting quartz, you only end up in a different place in the same portals room. If anything was going to be changed, I"d rather it be the regular portals :P But since that's most likely not going to happen, the quartz is kind of minor by comparison.

Bollocks.

S.

What?! Lol. :P It's worse when you land on a regular portal to a map, at least with these new teleporting quartz, you only end up in a different place in the same portals room. If anything was going to be changed, I"d rather it be the regular portals :P But since that's most likely not going to happen, the quartz is kind of minor by comparison.

I have to agree with spleen here

and yes the offical client does not have a map to c2 portals room.

Honestly folks, this game is hard enough. With out map walking we would be clicking non stop for 8 -16 hours a day. Map walking is the only break we get. When we do try to click to walk, we get caught in a tree by mistake, click and walk the wrong direction for a while, A lot of fun while trying to chase a fox etc. I am not sure I understand what the devs have against map walking? Granted since the one click harvest and the one click mix button has been changed there has been a lot less clicking. This is a good thing. It is nice to be able to 'Tab click where I want to walk to" and go get a cup of tea

Ehh my point was just that one shouldn't be mapwalking in the portals room. :bow_arrow:

Bollocks.

S.

I am not sure I understand what the devs have against map walking?

Ummm two things worng with your post.

1. I was only talking about the portals room (which I did say), I use mapwalking all the time everywhere else and have nothing against it. (I think this whole thread is about portals room and not the entire game?)

2. If the dev's were so against it, why is it in the game? :rolleyes:

2. If the dev's were so against it, why is it in the game? :bow_arrow:

cuz u got ent under control? :rolleyes:

seriously. just click 1-2 times and ur in safe distance from the quartz, especially with the new "extend the range of the walk cursor" you can walk VERY far.