Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zoki

Zoki banned?

Later this day I was trying to log in the game and I found out that i could not... I played in the morning before i went to school, after SpleenFeeder's archery contest and disconnected, then when I came back from school I just logged back in to check something and logged right out. I haven't been in EL since... I tried to log a few hours ago and i haven't been able... So i went out and now i come back to find that AGAIN i could not log in... My character's name is Zoki and as far as I know, I haven't broken any rules, and if I have I sincerely apologize if I have because I haven't been aware of the crime. Please respond soon...

What about rule 5? I don't do same IP char trading because i don't even have an alt... my friend sometime comes and play from my computer but he never trades with my character while he is here... only when he is on his computer... oh yes and my cousin sometimes plays on my computer also, he doesn't know my pass or anything he has his own character. I've been playing for 3 years (with some short and some really long breaks) and i have always tried not to break the rules... I don't even know how to cheat EL. As far as I'm concerned there aren't any cheats nor hacks for EL, but i do not know...

There are ways to do it without invoking the trade icon.

He looks pretty much like a shared mule.

And really, it isn't that funny. *shrugs*

yes i know for example dropping a bag in the middle of the sto... where there are always people present? Why would i make a lame mule when i can harvest almost anything (except for the higher ores and minerals and those that i haven't got a book/nexus) it would not pay off to get banned...

Edited by zoki

I could say that about most people caught.

There are lots of examples how people think they avoid detection.

So tell me then what this character is all about and why it looks like you and God_of_vampires share him. It REALLY looks like he's your alch supplier. He has an awful lot of stuff for 0 alch and only harv exp and beaucoup physique and nothing else.