Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
freakeer

Annihilation AGAIN

Was in EVTR mining iron and had a 10000 or so iron bag under me, jumped on it when my budy went to get some for muling. He refused to get off, and sat there laughing his butt off. After awhile i went in with an invis pot and he got up and left. He claims the bag poofed and theres nothing left. So in his wierd mind he never thought of a skeleton key being available? I used it where he took my bag and whallah! I had my bag back. So word of advice in the future, he likes to hyperbag what he bagjumps so always mark the locations of your bags/where you die.

Was in EVTR mining iron and had a 10000 or so iron bag under me, jumped on it when my budy went to get some for muling. He refused to get off, and sat there laughing his butt off. After awhile i went in with an invis pot and he got up and left. He claims the bag poofed and theres nothing left. So in his wierd mind he never thought of a skeleton key being available? I used it where he took my bag and whallah! I had my bag back. So word of advice in the future, he likes to hyperbag what he bagjumps so always mark the locations of your bags/where you die.

10k iron ores? more like 3k lol i found skelly in the bag so i used it. you should thank me i didnt let it poof 99% percent of the time i do.how long was this 5 days ago? hahaha naab:P

You found a skull key in it? i dont even have those, had to get my muler to get a skelly key after you hyperbagged it

riiight,and there was 10k ores in the bag? and this was 5 days ago and you just now posted? lol what are you trying to achieve here

He jumped me in EVTR earlier this week as well. We were bag sharing and he jumped in... if he is ANYWHERE around, do NOT get off your bag.

Not sure about all of you but to put it plain and simple these posts about being bag jummped are getting annoying when they can be avoided by taking and extra 2 or 3 hours of work. Not justifying these actions, but this is an easy problem to avoid. Take the time to trade the "goods" to your muler and you wont have to worry. Or and even simpler solution: take it straight to storage. Far as I'm concerned these are by far not good actions, how ever its your own fault if you get bag jumped while harvesting because there are 2 easy and simple solutions.

Edited by Rider_of_Rohan

I agree with you RoR, being bagjumped can easily be avoided with, as you say, just a little more time.

I personally have nothing at all to fear from bagjumpers. I dont use bags at resources. I always have rosto if i have expensive stuff.

But, nonetheless, just because it's possible to avoid being bagjumped, that doesn't make Outlaw posts about a bagjumper unwarranted. If the posts are annoying you, don't read them.

It's more the fact that every one comes to a single post and begins to tell their life story on why they got bj'ed etc etc

Make a seperate post if it honestly is that important

I musy admit I agree with RoR (not about the bagjumping but about the amount of posts), we all know Annihilation is a bagjumper ( he has admited as much) so is there any need for a new post every time he does it ?

Maybe someone should make a PROVEN alphabetical outlaws list, then players can cross referance it before they post.

ie : player G bagjumpers player A.. player A checks the outlaw list and see's that player G is a known bagjumper and hence doesnt need to re-post :)

Edited by conavar

Maybe someone should make a PROVEN alphabetical outlaws list, then players can cross referance it before they post.

ie : player G bagjumpers player A.. player A checks the outlaw list and see's that player G is a known bagjumper and hence doesnt need to re-post :)

This idea has been suggested and rejected by the powers that be.

If a new instance of outlawry occurs by someone already in outlaws forums, and the thread isn't ancient, why not post in an earlier outlaws thread rather than making a new one (Yes, that may involve searching, but...you all do that anyway, right?)

It will be considered on-topic and relevant to the previous thread, at least by me. Again, this is provisional on it not being flamey, way out of date, or just dumb.

S.

Take the time to trade the "goods" to your muler and you wont have to worry. Or and even simpler solution: take it straight to storage. Far as I'm concerned these are by far not good actions, how ever its your own fault if you get bag jumped while harvesting because there are 2 easy and simple solutions.

This is an important point. Even if others in the area are not known in the outlaws forum for any bagjumping actions, it is best to trade the harvestables to the friend or guildie who is muling it to storage. If no-one is muling for you, then just take it to sto when you have filled your inventory

Make a seperate post if it honestly is that important

Yes it is that important to most folks who have had their bag jumped. They are working together with friends/guildies to get a large amount of harvestables and they don't want some idiot to take it from them (be that by hauling the bag away or by letting it poof)

If a new instance of outlawry occurs by someone already in outlaws forums, and the thread isn't ancient, why not post in an earlier outlaws thread rather than making a new one (Yes, that may involve searching, but...you all do that anyway, right?)

No amount of searching could change the fact that most outlaw threads are locked.

But I concur with several other posters, we know he's a bag jumper, I don't think more posts are truly very necessary.

Edited by Enly

I saw this guy bj the other day in the gypsum mine. I also did a gossip on tinytim and gossip has never heard of him instead of the being locked message. I have not heard of this joker till recently but did see this "dragon killer" in his iron suit during the last invasion. He is new but has knowledge of the game. I strongly suspect he is tinytim and just wants the attention.

I do think it is important for regular postings on the guy when he does this so that we know he is regular at it. Never see him doing anything but stirring up trouble.

Place him on your ignores list, red tag his guild and watch out for him should you see this LL around where you are harvesting might be the best till he does something to get him banned again, hopefully soon.

Edited by Inglor

I think we should keep posting about outlaws, every time they do it. I find it entertaining to see their responses, I mean what colour is the sky in their world? Also, I really want to be on Annihilation's PK list, it will make my day. Then if he will meet me in Imbro..... well, doubtful but I can wish :)

I saw this guy bj the other day in the gypsum mine. I also did a gossip on tinytim and gossip has never heard of him instead of the being locked message. I have not heard of this joker till recently but did see this "dragon killer" in his iron suit during the last invasion. He is new but has knowledge of the game. I strongly suspect he is tinytim and just wants the attention.

I do think it is important for regular postings on the guy when he does this so that we know he is regular at it. Never see him doing anything but stirring up trouble.

Place him on your ignores list, red tag his guild and watch out for him should you see this LL around where you are harvesting might be the best till he does something to get him banned again, hopefully soon.

the last time now... TINY_TIM = QUIMBLY with a name change, he wanted to play "evil boy" for some weeks and brod everyone etc.

another time... QUIMBLY = tiny_tim

annihilation is just some random noob

lol annihilation seems to think that everyone ingame is my alt, people keep pming me saying he thinks I am them.

He's harmless if you excuse the fact he is bagjumping and generally lacking in the neuron interaction department.

[quote we know he's a bag jumper, I don't think more posts are truly very necessary.

Soryy but I dont agree with this as there are always new people coming to the game and also the Forums - and when you are new you need information - yes I know what you will say 'the information is already there' blah blah but I say when you are new you dont even know about sdearching and who would you know who to search for?

The more information the better I say and so what if it is refreshed info - its is not the exact same crime but it is a new episode, this statement above is just saying we dont care about information sharing with new players, we are regulars!!.

Tiz

ps I have only been playing for a few months and this name I had herd before but has forgot so to me it was refreshing my memory and thank you for sharing it.

No amount of searching could change the fact that most outlaw threads are locked.

If they are locked, it's because of the flame fests and/or general stupidity that erupted, or because the character ended up locked and continuation is pointless. If somebody has a burning need to add to a locked thread, all they have to do is ask in #help_me for some assistance.