Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Besiktas

istanbulwarrior

I wasn't aware you were let back in :)

By any chance have you refreshed your memory on the rules, most specifically in this case #18.

And we are NOT laughing. Leopards sure don't change their spots, do they.

look I talked entropy for can back to game and I got messages from him about my IP unlock etc. I told him all my history and he accept me back to game okey now? and yea IM laughing for banning no reason

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! u banned my friends char lamaril too cause I play with it??? come on what will I say him???? hey entropy let me back to play this game what is that???

Entropy pls say somethink........

And for the rule18 I never hacked some1's account NEVER!!!!!!!!! people knows me as well..my names was patriot and Besiktas u should ask kadlub or some1 else

No?

Hmm lets take a peek:

What do all these characters have in common?

radu, kadlub, chelseafc, hooligan, _ZeD_, and fenerbahce

If I were you, I'd be more worried about what these people will say to YOU when they find out what you did.

kadlub friend in real chelseafc his brother hooligan was banned like years ago _ZeD_ is old char and tryed if I remember password fenerbahce is friends char and looked if the pw is still same and the radu? lol u must joking...

and I can send you kadlub's pw in test server also I cant get connect with him for normal server password because he is in army and nomobile just only weekends and he was got a punishment this last weekend.

but I will ask him dont worry...

like 3-4 days playing game and with lamaril I played 2 days or so and never against rule I played like antisosyel for no brake rules and pls be logical what will I do if I hack all this chars?? bann again...and what will gain?? come on just let me play and I go my way.And I say you ''PLEASE'' lamaril is friends char from french server and I really need it unlock cause he trust me and give me his pw and how will I say your char banned???

Over 100 attempts in less then two hours, during which time you also were playing when you weren't trying.

I played 4-6 hours yesterday train on fluffy with lamaril come on...look I accept keep your eyes on me and if u guys find my any wrong again I will leave game I promiss anyway I didnt come that game like 1 year I was talked about entropy for if I can servering like french server of this game (LE) we talk alot and he finnaly said why dont u just play on normal server thats it.Ok IM sry about what ever I did and never will happend I will help lamaril to lvl and I will play some with istanbulwarrior for archering if u guys let me okey?I promiss no other char on my IP even friends char(kadlub fenerbahce and others) just lamaril and istanbulwarrior

I played 4-6 hours yesterday train on fluffy with lamaril come on...look I accept keep your eyes on me and if u guys find my any wrong again I will leave game I promiss anyway I didnt come that game like 1 year I was talked about entropy for if I can servering like french server of this game (LE) we talk alot and he finnaly said why dont u just play on normal server thats it.Ok IM sry about what ever I did and never will happend I will help lamaril to lvl and I will play some with istanbulwarrior for archering if u guys let me okey?I promiss no other char on my IP even friends char(kadlub fenerbahce and others) just lamaril and istanbulwarrior

He let you in, you broke the rules again, you got banned YET AGAIN!!

trying old chars and friends chars password(I was know their passwords we were sharing) didnt tought its againts rule...Im saying sry and sry and the last chance than and saying pls...just gonno play and go my way

lol I think being unlucky is my EL life:P I was really said no talk people just play your self and now banned again lol...really strange Im allways in calamity dunno why...

Arf IP banned too OMG....ok I will not come game if u want this but just I want unlock lamaril pls pls pls if I against rule I against with istanbulwarrior not with it come on just unlock lamaril and my friend dont be angry to me:/

trying old chars and friends chars password(I was know their passwords we were sharing) didnt tought its againts rule...Im saying sry and sry and the last chance than and saying pls...just gonno play and go my way

lol I think being unlucky is my EL life:P I was really said no talk people just play your self and now banned again lol...really strange Im allways in calamity dunno why...

Which part of this is not clear?

18. No Hacking.

Do not attempt to interfere with or hack into any transmissions to or from the servers. Do not attempt to hack into someone else's account or convince them to give you or others their passwords.

the are my friends but its different I just back to game and tryed if their passwords still same or I remember their passwords I will just look and play some thats it.

than friend friend guillume said on msn from french server he got char lamaril and I can play with it if I Want than I go play with it and never tryed pw.this pw I tryed chars are my friends and I was known their passwords before I stop playing and give my char besiktas away...ok its my wrong I accept that and IM sry again just I want unlock lamaril u banned my IP too but UNLOCK LAMARİL plsss I wont play okey if u dont want but lamaril is friends char and if he see its banned he will falldown on me...

the are my friends but its different I just back to game and tryed if their passwords still same or I remember their passwords I will just look and play some thats it.

What part of "someone else's account" means you can try friends? Nothing!

And you still haven't answered about trying Radu's either! All that adds up to hack attempts!

End-of-Discussion

Lol, you got to be fucking kidding me!

I gave you one more chance, thinking that maybe, just maybe, you changed. And what do you do, try to hack MY character? This IP will stay banned forever!