Eternal Lands Official Forums
Suskie

IP Bann OR Char Ban i dunno

Hi. Bigkav/SlayeR will be moving in with me for a while and i just wanted to ask if you could approve us trading, fighting (anything multiplay) between SuskiE and BigkaV/SlayeR and BigkaV/SlayeR's alt ShakE. thanks

Absolutely not. You can't start trading and mixing with alts. No way. I would be iffy even if you each just had one character.

Not to mention you don't exactly have the best history.

Hi. Bigkav/SlayeR will be moving in with me for a while and i just wanted to ask if you could approve us trading, fighting (anything multiplay) between SuskiE and BigkaV/SlayeR and BigkaV/SlayeR's alt ShakE. thanks

Absolutely not. You can't start trading and mixing with alts. No way. I would be iffy even if you each just had one character.

Not to mention you don't exactly have the best history.

no i mean, bigkav/slayer will be moving in with me, is it ok if i trade with bigkav/slayer or shake but not trade between them. or if not that, would it be okay if im only allowed to trade with bigkav/slayer not shake?

Edited by Suskie

I understand what you mean.

No. I might allow reasonable occasional trades between your two mains, but you are not going to start with the alts. No way.

so, were allowed to trade between mains occasionally , but no trading between my main (i only use 1 character now because of your warning) and his alt?

Edited by Suskie

Correct.

Nor do I want to see sneaky versions of it.

No alts involved. At all. Any combination.

So Does this mean i get to keep my alt and just not allowd to trade with suskie? or i only get 1 char aswell when i move into his house?

~SlayeR

So Does this mean i get to keep my alt and just not allowd to trade with suskie? or i only get 1 char aswell when i move into his house?

~SlayeR

You can keep the alt but if I see problems that will change :(