Eternal Lands Official Forums
Suskie

IP Bann OR Char Ban i dunno

me my cousin and my brother were banned for multiplaying, i asked theryndan if i could trade my cuz to get a mirror cloak off my computer and he replied yes, but only if it was mirror cloak and nothing else, theryndan gave me permission to trade with bigkav on same computer, i had traded with my brother ryokotsusei earlier, who i refer to as my alt because i bought him and everyone knows him as my alt, but is in fact my brother, i dont care if you believe hes my brother or not but i want BigkaV unbanned coz he didnt do anything wrong all he did was give me Mirror Cloak, which was agreed was allowed by theryndan, i did ealier trade with my brother thinking it was alright cause we were on different computers, but have same IP address.

anyways, thanks for the birthday present aislinn

Edited by Suskie

Ok about your "brother", forget about it:

[12:28:21] #Help request from SuskiE: if my alt finds sometihng while harvesting can he sell it but i get gold?]

[12:29:30] [PM from SuskiE: damn just my luck i bring my alt to the same cototn field as me i (main been here for longer htne ihm, he ocmes here less htne 5 minutes he finds a]

[12:29:34] [PM from SuskiE: coord removal stone]

About bigkav, you still have not satisfactorily answered why right after I locked bigkav (and RyOkOtSuSeI offline as well) offline and suskie online, bigkav IMMEDIATELY tried to log back in right after suskie. If he wasn't on the character and not there like you told me in forums, he would not have known he was locked. You however were the only one online at the time and funny all 3 characters immediately tried to log back in from your ip.

Also funny i was forum pming with you then get a forum pm from bigkav on your ip then immediately he "logs off" and you show back up on that ip ATER you tell me he will get in touch with me when he is able to get online.

Sorry but you have already lied about your "bro" and nothing in your bigkav story rings true either.

Yes you talked to Theryndan but you can't count answers you get as gospel when you lie to the moderator you are asking a question of.

Ok about your "brother", forget about it:

[12:28:21] #Help request from SuskiE: if my alt finds sometihng while harvesting can he sell it but i get gold?]

[12:29:30] [PM from SuskiE: damn just my luck i bring my alt to the same cototn field as me i (main been here for longer htne ihm, he ocmes here less htne 5 minutes he finds a]

About bigkav, you still have not satisfactorily answered why right after I locked bigkav (and RyOkOtSuSeI offline as well) offline and suskie online, bigkav IMMEDIATELY tried to log back in right after suskie. If he wasn't on the character and not there like you told me in forums, he would not have known he was locked. You however were the only one online at the time and funny all 3 characters immediately tried to log back in from your ip.

Also funny i was forum pming with you then get a forum pm from bigkav on your ip then immediately he "logs off" and you show back up on that ip ATER you tell me he will get in touch with me when he is able to get online.

Sorry but you have already lied about your "bro" and nothing in your bigkav story rings true either.

Yes you talked to Theryndan but you can't count answers you get as gospel when you lie to the moderator you are asking a question of.

lol makes sense if i use alt instead of bro?

[12:28:21] #Help request from SuskiE: if my "bro" finds sometihng while harvesting can he sell it but i get gold?]

[12:29:30] [PM from SuskiE: damn just my luck i bring my "bro" to the same cototn field as me i (main been here for longer htne ihm, he ocmes here less htne 5 minutes he finds a]

lol?

HES AT MY HOUSE! ive sed that so many times its not funny.

about the logins we all thought it was just me becoz of the bug in the map where u fall thru floor and are udneground and you sent me the rule thing and it had to exploiting bugs and i went oh... so wen i tried loggin back in it owuldnt let me so i got bigkav to try and as far as i know ryokotsusei didnt try to log in.

why all 3 tried to log back in? (and b4 u can even call me out on this 1, i know i said above there were only 2 of us tryign to log in, but you said 3 of us, so for the sake of human kindness i changed it to what you though)

ITS BECAUSE WERE IN THE SAME HOUSE!!!!!

Edited by Suskie

Ummm those are your words. Why would I substitute brother for them now?

And my point is, neither your "brother" or "cousin" were online to know they were locked, so why would they log in both just that minute and see they were?

Pretty far fetched in the odds department. And if "bigkav" were actually online in forums to write to me, why would he not wait at least a minute for an answer?

I'm aware all 3 chars logged on from your house, that isn't the issue.

Ummm those are your words. Why would I substitute brother for them now?

And my point is, neither your "brother" or "cousin" were online to know they were locked, so why would they log in both just that minute and see they were?

Pretty far fetched in the odds department. And if "bigkav" were actually online in forums to write to me, why would he not wait at least a minute for an answer?

I'm aware all 3 chars logged on from your house, that isn't the issue.

it said i had been kicked form the game by aislinn when i tried logging in, so i got BigkaV to try log in ;) see why i was banned/locked but he was ban/locked ive been on the forums for the past 2 1/2 hours its 2:24 AM dont you think if i had been lieing i wouldve gone to bed by now? and not care what happens?

coz i told him to get off i was waiting for reply

i also see most of BigkaV's guildies are on forums reading this, if you wont take my word you can take theres, BigkaV had nothign to do with this

im guessiing i aint gonna get a response? alwell me and BK gonna go watch a movie ill stay signed in on forums tho

Edited by Suskie

im sorry to say this, but i AM bigkav and i was actually at my cousin's place for his Birthday this weekend, i can no longer play EL from where i live because of RL problems, so i thought id lg on at my cuz's just to chat with buds and PK, i was waiting for suskie to go offline, so i logged in and sent you a message hoping for a reply for when i awoke. now i am definatly not one of suskie's so called "alts" suskie DOES NOT know any of my passwords and does not own my character. i will have to find a suitable time for both of us to discuss this as i have put much, much effort, time and RL $$ on my computer so i could play, when suskie was in the cotton field in DP, i was waiting for him to get his crafting lvl, then i would be able to log on, as soon as he got the message, i just thought it was the map bug he was in and out of, because it was given the OK for the mirror cape to be traded to him for his BDay, i however did NOT know about the coord removal stone trades because we live in different towns now i hardly ever see him and dont ask much about his ELing. i and suskie are 2 different ppl, in the sense that i did not know about the trades he does, only the 1 that theryndan allowed with the mirror cape.

so i ask you, why is my character locked? i abide by the EL rules and ask mods about anything risky etc. i do not understand why i am convicted by actions that were not mine.

~bigk

And you were on the bigkav character for that trade? Or was suskie using bigkav while you couldn't and did some trading himself? And yes we know bigkav isn't a suskie alt, that was never the issue. But neither is he allowed to use your character. That's the issue here. If you both were told a mirror cape could be traded, among other stuff, it was assuming each of you were on your own characters at the same time. :medieval: I am curious why a regular trade wasn't logged if both of you were on your chars at the same time and you were given permission.

And you were on the bigkav character for that trade? Or was suskie using bigkav while you couldn't and did some trading himself? And yes we know bigkav isn't a suskie alt, that was never the issue. But neither is he allowed to use your character. That's the issue here. If you both were told a mirror cape could be traded, among other stuff, it was assuming each of you were on your own characters at the same time. :) I am curious why a regular trade wasn't logged if both of you were on your chars at the same time and you were given permission.

suskie has never played my char and never will play him. im the only one who has ever played bigkav char and only i will ever play him.

I am curious why a regular trade wasn't logged if both of you were on your chars at the same time and you were given permission.

[18:40:37] [PM to Theryndan: hi, i need help?]

[18:41:05] [PM from Theryndan: hi, what do you need help with?]

[18:41:57] [PM to Theryndan: in the rules list, i was looking over them and the no multiplay rule is misisng, what happened?]

[18:42:55] [PM from Theryndan: what do you mean? press F5, if there is white text you are seeing a rule expanded, click on the title to close it again]

[18:43:15] [PM to Theryndan: what number is the no multiplay rule?]

[18:43:17] [PM from Theryndan: or could you show me a screenshot of your problem?]

[18:43:21] [PM from Theryndan: rule 5]

[18:44:57] [PM to Theryndan: what if cousin, not my alt not even my char, buys sometihng for me off my IP then gives it to sum1 to give to me? coz its my bday on sunday and he]

[18:45:03] [PM to Theryndan: cant get online anywhere else]

[18:45:17] [PM to Theryndan: he quitting EL after kusumara showdown]

[18:46:04] [PM to Theryndan: would that count as illegal multi if hey gave to someone to give to me?]

[18:46:46] [PM from Theryndan: usually, where does he play from?]

[18:47:53] [PM to Theryndan: his house, but his internet connection is out, so he cant play at his house anymore]

[18:48:17] Spell failed!

[18:48:21] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[18:48:23] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[18:48:23] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[18:48:25] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[18:48:25] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[18:48:26] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[18:48:27] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[18:48:29] Spell failed!

[18:48:34] Select a friendly unit for the Remote Heal spell

[18:48:35] Remote healing was successfully cast.

[18:49:19] The door is locked

[18:49:24] The door is locked

[18:49:24] The door is locked

[18:49:25] The door is locked

[18:49:26] The door is locked

[18:49:28] The door is locked

[18:49:28] The door is locked

[18:49:28] [PM from Theryndan: what are we talking of, here? 1 gift or lot of stuff?]

[18:49:40] [PM to Theryndan: just a mirror cloak to go with my outfit]

[18:49:52] The door is locked

[18:50:09] [PM to Theryndan: he might come back to EL when he figures out his internet connection problems]

[18:50:18] JeN_mArIe38 has logged on.

[18:50:20] [PM to Theryndan: so he doesnt wanna give his stuff away]

[18:50:39] You see: SuskiE

[18:50:44] [PM from Theryndan: ok, if that's all, it should be ok]

[18:51:03] [PM to Theryndan: so he can giv to a friend to giv to me?]

[18:51:18] [PM from Theryndan: couldn't he directly give to you?]

[18:51:32] [PM to Theryndan: were on same pc]

[18:51:41] This is your 2 minute warning for the coming hour.

[18:52:47] Guild iPro has 4 members. The guild URL is:

General info: I own j00!

[18:52:47] Joining the guild: stfu k? thanks

[18:53:04] [PM to Gossip: about annihilitation]

[18:53:04] [PM from Gossip: Who? annihilitation? Never heard of 'em.]

[18:53:25] [PM to Gossip: annihilation]

[18:53:27] [PM from Gossip: Hi, here are my commands:]

[18:53:27] [PM from Gossip: TELL, RUMOR, ADMIRE, MATCHME, MEMBERS, GUILDIES, PROFILE, SET, MYBIO]

[18:53:27] [PM from Gossip: MYEMAIL, LOCATION, LOTTERY, JOKER, SPECIALDAY, ABUSE, SUGGESTION]

[18:53:27] [PM from Gossip: Cross-server commands: TELEGRAM, SPY]

[18:53:27] [PM from Gossip: I can send messages to players that are offline, spread rumors, etc.]

[18:53:27] [PM from Gossip: I can also match you with another player that has similar stats so that you can pvp, or email you when a special day starts.]

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2008-04-04 18:53:42 localtime (Pacific Standard Time)

[18:53:43] #GM from Alula: Happy New Hour everyone! :(

[18:53:44] [PM to Gossip: about annihilation]

[18:53:47] [PM from Gossip: annihilation was logged on as of a few minutes ago. ]

[18:53:47] [PM from Gossip: I last saw annihilation about 6 hours ago, walking around. ]

[18:53:47] [PM from Gossip: annihilation is a male draegoni. ]

[18:53:47] [PM from Gossip: annihilation was in the IPRO guild as of 5 hours ago. ]

[18:53:47] [PM from Gossip: You know, annihilation paid me well to keep my mouth shut on the stats! ]

[18:54:04] #Message from radu: I need a few high level players on the test server to test some new Leonard AI

[18:54:26] #Message from radu: Only players that can understand and follow some simple isntructions please

[18:54:30] [PM to Theryndan: so get friend to giv to me?]

[18:54:44] [PM from Theryndan: yes]

[18:55:02] [PM to Theryndan: ok ty]

[18:55:09] [PM from Theryndan: only 1 mirror cape, nothing more]

[18:55:17] [PM to Theryndan: ok tyvm]

[18:55:34] [PM to Theryndan: do you mind if he gives to you to give to me?]

[18:55:49] [PM to Theryndan: so then you know he dont give anything to me?]

[18:55:51] [PM from Theryndan: I'm busy now]

[18:55:54] [PM to Theryndan: ok]

*EDIT* i have RL problems at home atm is why only place i have access to EL atm is my cousins house. *EDIT*

Edited by bigkav

Ok I'll unlock bigkav.

Please note suskie and alt are NOT unlocked and if I find any trouble or suskie on your character, his ip will be banned.

At least 2 months (you might want to read my pinned post in bans on this very subject). If there is even more trouble during that time by ANYTHING/ANYONE on your ip or if you go elsewhere, the time gets extended even more.

You can't.

At the time this all happened it was you on both using that character. Maybe your brother has been on this character before, it does not change the fact that at this time, this character was being used by you,

I have better things to do than argue nonsense.

Any more of this and you will be perma-banned for wasting everybody's time.

so another month left is it?

well?? could sum1 please answer me???

Edited by Suskie

Hmm well I thought it was clear from this thread, no need for hysterics.

June 2 unless you continue to carry on :confused:

Hmm silly me, I guess I did say that. Funny since you were locked on April 4.

Ok I unlocked you.

No alts, no sharing, no middlemen, no more trouble of any kind, including the foul language you are so fond of.

Hi. Bigkav/SlayeR will be moving in with me for a while and i just wanted to ask if you could approve us trading, fighting (anything multiplay) between SuskiE and BigkaV/SlayeR and BigkaV/SlayeR's alt ShakE. thanks