Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sadarar

leopard bait

now that we have lenny in-game, and people are going hunting for him, why not make it more interesting by having something to lure him out of hiding?

"and what would tempt a macho leopard like leonard out of his hiding place" I hear you ask.

Well, I have done extensive research* and it seems that what man leopards like the most, is lady leopards. So why not use all those leopard skins to summon lady leopards for leonard to chase? maybe even stones, that a player can carry and maybe use to distract leonard from an attack?

Just a fun way to use up leopard skins, because I am reluctantly accepting that there will never be leopard pants in-game :)

*definitiions or research may vary depending on geographical location, level of education and cheese consumption

Edited by sadarar

Knowing evil inclination of a part of EL community leopard bait would share a fate of mines being used to harass noobs and peaceful people. I already see leopard bait being used to lure leopard to locations considered as safe. Then we would see more "Buying leopard bait, selling tonnes of exc capes" messages on the Marketplace forum. :icon13:

Seriously though, the entire charm of Leo relies on the element of surprise, so I do not think the bait is necessary whatsoever.

leopard pants r hot <33333

i want sexy leopard mini skirt for ladies ingame please!!!! <3

i want sexy leopard mini skirt for ladies ingame please!!!! <3

For the ladies? Admit it, you want to wear one! :):devlish: