Eternal Lands Official Forums
Starlite

Mizera CZE

i think u dont get the point, it doesn't matter what he dropped. imagine he would've dropped 200kgc stuff now, then the post would be worth it right? this post should show that Mizerza could do this to EVERYONE, and that "EVERYONE" could drop more than 700gc stuff. got it?.

I don't know if MiZerA was being malicious or not when healing the opponent since their are no chat logs to prove or disprove this.

What I am wondering thou is why didn't he heal her also at the same time if he was trying to prolong the fight for her to get more exp.

Also the cost of the loss is not the issue.

Each and everyone one of you were nublets and I certainly remember how it felt when I lost st00f to dying..........especially by another persons hand.

I also feel that it really isn't an honorable thing to pk trainers, no matter what venue they chose to do it with :P

But that is only my opinion

CassIoPIA

I really dont know how can you be sure that Mizera actually healed that goblin?

<joke>And if he did he might be a PETA in rl, so he is protecting the poor thing!</joke>

Offcourse in the oulaw thread fits everything that you think is outlawish, from the beeing killed in the pk to the bagjumping...

Light lam : I m healing your male orc becouse you are serping my spawn :) :)

seriously, i would do the same lol

Do spawns carry player names? Where can I buy my spawn? Are players then penalized when they touch my spawn?

Light lam : I m healing your male orc becouse you are serping my spawn :):P

Do spawns carry player names? Where can I buy my spawn? Are players then penalized when they touch my spawn?

amen to that. period.

Light lam : I m healing your male orc becouse you are serping my spawn :):)

amen to that. period.

well if taking someones spawn is ok to you then surely healing an orc to get them off it is ok too? where does it say you cant do that, there is no limit on the remote heal spell just like no limits on attacking a spawn someone is training on, they are just community rules, i think upholding one but not the other is somewhat double standards.

Let's use a tiny bit of logic shall we? Mizera never disputed the fact they he was as close as willowleaf claimed. The special effects showed willowleaf who was healing the goblin. Now for those with the ridiculous speculation that Mizera was trying to be helpful I have a question. If he was that close and was healing the goblin to help willowleaf get more experience then where is the DB?

This is a clear cut case of an outlaw act and frankly if this is being done to newbies then it is breaking the rules. Not sure how long willowleaf has been playing but I think the mods should look into if they can. If Mizera was there and didn't take the DB then why didn't he say who did take it? If Mizera was trying to be nice then how is it that the death bag went missing let alone the goblin getting healed. Common sense says that Mizera got the death bag and did not bother to return it. Since the death message provided the name of the dead player he was simply bag jumping no matter how you look at it. Bag jumpers are outlaws, yes? Mizera's being so close and the death bag conveniently disappearing also lead you to the logical conclusion that Mizera was the one who healed it.

This needed to be posted to warn others and especially so that newer players could be warned. Guilds can at least set CZE to a warning color to make sure they know that some members of that guild cannot be trusted while they keep people like Mizera in their guild. Just thinking a little bit about what happened makes it obvious that this is a justified and needed outlaw post.

Tirun

Judging by willowleafs forum acct being active only from march 08, there may well be grounds for this to be posted up in the ABUSE section *see rule 6 on the Dispute Forum Rules*

Moderators will then decide if some form of rule breaking has been committed in this instance.