Eternal Lands Official Forums
Starlite

Mizera CZE

Hi all

I am not the kind of person that complains but this was just awful. I wasnt able to post earlier because I had trouble getting the new update to work. I was in the goblin cave in VOTD and Mizera walked up and sat down next to me when i was fighting a goblin. The next thing i knew i started losing health so i kept healing myself then i realized that Mizera was either healing the goblin i was fighting or he was poisening me, with the result that despite trying to heal myself of course i died. I have no doubt he also took my db so i lost my augmented armor, my sword, my moon medallion and some he. I went straight bk to see if could re-claim my db but of course it had gone along with Mizera.

23:45:04] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:09] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:10] You have to wait at least 2 seconds between spells in combat!

[23:45:12] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:14] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:20] Angels have been sent to assist willowleaf

[23:45:20] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[23:45:21] You need 1 Health Essence and you have 0

[23:47:04] [willowleaf @ guild]: some rotten sod kept healing the gob i was fighting and i died ;)

[23:47:16] You were healed by krizstar

[23:47:24] You were healed by krizstar

[23:47:30] willowleaf: tyvm

[23:47:43] krizstar: your welcome

[23:48:40] [PM to SoRaChAn: some rotten sod kept healing the god i was fighting and i died]

[23:48:43] Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[23:49:04] Welcome to Desert Pines!

[23:49:12] [PM from SoRaChAn: what god were u fighting?]

[23:49:14] Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[23:49:21] [PM to SoRaChAn: goblin]

[23:49:41] Grimble got mana burned by the Grizzly Bear

[23:49:50] [PM from SoRaChAn: oh k ]

[23:50:49] [PM from SoRaChAn: 3 magic :)]

[23:50:55] willowleaf: did you see someone with a name like mizzera here?

[23:51:02] zkid: 3k left for lvl 21def

[23:51:13] Ottawa: sweet, and nope

[23:51:37] willowleaf: he kept healing the gob i was fighting so i died:(

[23:51:43] Ottawa: ouch

[23:52:01] willowleaf: not very nice ;)

[23:52:06] Ottawa: not at all

[23:52:07] zkid: what happened?

[23:52:11] Ottawa: :)

He would have been unable to poison you so he may have been healing the goblin.

Did you see any healing effects from him to the goblin? Was there anyone else around?

S.

Hi all

I am not the kind of person that complains but this was just awful. I wasnt able to post earlier because I had trouble getting the new update to work. I was in the goblin cave in VOTD and Mizera walked up and sat down next to me when i was fighting a goblin. The next thing i knew i started losing health so i kept healing myself then i realized that Mizera was either healing the goblin i was fighting or he was poisening me, with the result that despite trying to heal myself of course i died. I have no doubt he also took my db so i lost my augmented armor, my sword, my moon medallion and some he. I went straight bk to see if could re-claim my db but of course it had gone along with Mizera.

23:45:04] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:09] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:10] You have to wait at least 2 seconds between spells in combat!

[23:45:12] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:14] You recovered 10 material points

[23:45:20] Angels have been sent to assist willowleaf

[23:45:20] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[23:45:21] You need 1 Health Essence and you have 0

[23:47:04] [willowleaf @ guild]: some rotten sod kept healing the gob i was fighting and i died :(

[23:47:16] You were healed by krizstar

[23:47:24] You were healed by krizstar

[23:47:30] willowleaf: tyvm

[23:47:43] krizstar: your welcome

[23:48:40] [PM to SoRaChAn: some rotten sod kept healing the god i was fighting and i died]

[23:48:43] Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[23:49:04] Welcome to Desert Pines!

[23:49:12] [PM from SoRaChAn: what god were u fighting?]

[23:49:14] Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[23:49:21] [PM to SoRaChAn: goblin]

[23:49:41] Grimble got mana burned by the Grizzly Bear

[23:49:50] [PM from SoRaChAn: oh k ]

[23:50:49] [PM from SoRaChAn: 3 magic :laugh:]

[23:50:55] willowleaf: did you see someone with a name like mizzera here?

[23:51:02] zkid: 3k left for lvl 21def

[23:51:13] Ottawa: sweet, and nope

[23:51:37] willowleaf: he kept healing the gob i was fighting so i died:(

[23:51:43] Ottawa: ouch

[23:52:01] willowleaf: not very nice :(

[23:52:06] Ottawa: not at all

[23:52:07] zkid: what happened?

[23:52:11] Ottawa: :(

He would have been unable to poison you so he may have been healing the goblin.

Did you see any healing effects from him to the goblin? Was there anyone else around?

S.

Well SoRaChan was around the corner but I dont think he/she saw what happened and yes there was green magic effect going from Mizera to the goblin every time i healed myself he healed the goblin :(

Pm me ingame Annihilation,Ill replace your items.

Thank you for the offer I appreciate it but that is not neccessary. My lovely guidies replace the item for me :)

I had the same thing occuring to me, too.

I fought male orc, and mizera_cze kept healing the orc, but I still was able to kill it.

restored once at very low health...

and did not report it, because I did not die.

I had the same thing occuring to me, too.

I fought male orc, and mizera_cze kept healing the orc, but I still was able to kill it.

restored once at very low health...

and did not report it, because I did not die.

Well that is very interesting that I am not the only one the same player has done this too. Surely it cant be legal to do that in a non pk area ?? that is very un-ethical and then to add insult to injury and take your db on top of it. I suppose you can see that it still upsets me lol.

it is legal.

bagjumping/scamming is un-ethical too and it's legal

Edited by Tempest

Once some jerk Bjumped my bag of quartz in NC, he fought a wolf after that next to me, bragging, a few remote heals on wolf and I got my quartz back + a few other nice things...

OMG! I lost my 700gc worth of items ;)

Sorry that happened, but still don't think it was worth the outlaw post...

700gc may not be much to you but I dont think what you said above was called for or very nice. 700gc is alot to some people, do you even remember when you 1st started?

At the end of the day he wasnt just mad because he lost items it was the way it was done. He was also warning other players.

thankyou for the warning

Tiz

yeh good to post here so other players know that this guy might be healing the monsters u fight when hes around indeed.

thats what the outlaw posts are good for jaxbot, like tiwaz said ;)

Well i don't really see any proof except for a few unuseful chat logs. I used to PvP with mizera at DPa and never had a prolem no tricks or anything. But i also had 3 'B$' buddies sitting on the sidelines too :)

OMG! I lost my 700gc worth of items :)

And what, pray-tell, could possibly be MORE outlaw than this behavior? This person is purposefully skirting PK areas in order to kill players who aren't PKing (new players at that) for deathbags. It is cruel and unprovoked and is the reason we have the outlaw forum. These are the types of behaviors the community wants to be warned about in advance, especially new players.

Thank you for your post, willowleaf, and it's good to hear your guild recouped your loss.

Edited by sygon

OMG! I lost my 700gc worth of items :icon13:

And what, pray-tell, could possibly be MORE outlaw than this behavior? This person is purposefully skirting PK areas in order to kill players who aren't PKing (new players at that) for deathbags. It is cruel and unprovoked and is the reason we have the outlaw forum. These are the types of behaviors the community wants to be warned about in advance, especially new players.

Thank you for your post, willowleaf, and it's good to hear your guild recouped your loss.

Thank you all for the support and yes, I did post it as more of a warning to others who may lose much more than my paltry 700gc worth. It was not the value that concerned me, nor the fact that if i was in a pk area(which I was not) or even if it was a fair and square pvp, not even the fact that i was bag-jumped as that (sadly) happens frequently. What made me post this was the fact that he healed my opponent constantly in order to make me die and to do that to any player is to me not acceptable in a non combat area.

Actually, I have to ask...why did you not try to contact Mizera and see if they had your DB or would at least hold it for you til you got back? That way you would at least have had further proofs in the chatlog you posted.

I myself have healed monsters for nooby trainers (unlike this though, I have made it clear I am gonna do so in advance) just to give the trainer more Exp. Whilst improbable, it is not impossible that Mizera was in fact doing that to help and either logged, grued or had to leave the map for any other number of reasons leaving the deathbag for some OTHER person to come and steal.

I recommend that you keep a dis ring on you in all future training sessions, because despite the previous sentence it IS well known bagjumpers practice to use remote heals to gain deathbags from trainers at monster spawns.

Actually, I have to ask...why did you not try to contact Mizera and see if they had your DB or would at least hold it for you til you got back? That way you would at least have had further proofs in the chatlog you posted.

I myself have healed monsters for nooby trainers (unlike this though, I have made it clear I am gonna do so in advance) just to give the trainer more Exp. Whilst improbable, it is not impossible that Mizera was in fact doing that to help and either logged, grued or had to leave the map for any other number of reasons leaving the deathbag for some OTHER person to come and steal.

I recommend that you keep a dis ring on you in all future training sessions, because despite the previous sentence it IS well known bagjumpers practice to use remote heals to gain deathbags from trainers at monster spawns.

Well i was just so shocked when it happened that it did not occur to me to contact Mizera but seeing as he did make me die i really dont think it was his intention to return it to me. The last thing on my mind was the chat log I didnt even know how to retrieve it until someone told me, im a 59y grandmother not a computer geek lol.

i know it sucks when you lose stuff but you should really have PMed mizera at some point and to be i honest i would LOVE someone to come and remote heal the creature im training on so maybe he thought he was doing you a favour.

Think about it, if it had been his intention to help her gain experience he would have pm'ed her upon her death, or better yet healed her so she wouldn't die :D

Willofleaf : I dont know, who healed you gob, i am just sure i didnt, that chatlog doesnt prove a thing, :D i dont know what youre up to mate :) ..

Light lam : I m healing your male orc becouse you are serping my spawn :):pickaxe:

Light lam : I m healing your male orc becouse you are serping my spawn :):D

seriously, i would do the same lol

I remember this day quite well mizera,

I was training at the orcs there and you showed up while I was already training.

and then i did serp your spawn?

sorry, but now I got to laugh...

I used to PvP with mizera at DPa and never had a prolem no tricks or anything. But i also had 3 'B$' buddies sitting on the sidelines too :)

:devlish:

I agree with Jaxbot, this whole topic isn't worth it...Not to mention you should carry a diss ring when you train :D

Edited by Shujral

Willofleaf : I dont know, who healed you gob, i am just sure i didnt, that chatlog doesnt prove a thing, :evilgrin: i dont know what youre up to mate :evilgrin: ..

Light lam : I m healing your male orc becouse you are serping my spawn :):evilgrin:

[/quote

Oh yes you did Mizera and we both know the truth about it lol. Just because I didnt have time to tell you to stop it (trying to stay alive) and there is not really a chat log to back it up doesnt mean it didnt happen, I have no reason to lie as I never saw you before that day. However you did DO THIS BEFORE to Lightlan so the plain facts speak for themselves. If that is how you play the game that is up you, I will let others make up their own minds. I simply just wanted to warn everyone.

Willow - you did the corect thing in warning the community :) , take no notice of those few people who are trying to wind things up. No matter who posts what you will always find there are a few who will disagree or even try to wind it up further. :)

The outlaws Forum is for the reason to warn the community - no matter how big or small the problem seems to others :)

Tiz

OMG! I lost my 700gc worth of items ;)

my teh DB of 30k + items whent teh p00f :D Thats somthing to complain about :P (reason for no rosto was that I thought I wouldnt lose enough stuf to value the money but wouldnt you know :P )